Who are the agents provocateurs?

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Who are the agents provocateurs?

Post by AndrewForson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:24 pm

An interesting guide How to Spot an Infiltrator in your Movement, link courtesy of Gender Desk. So, given the parlous current state of the critical movement, currently split across multiple sites and apparently unable to coordinate a single simple action, who are the infiltrators who have reduced us to this level of ineffectuality?

sashi
Sucks Critic

Re: Who are the agents provocateurs?

Post by sashi » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:30 am

I agree that the Gender Desk post you mention is a particularly interesting one.

I think we can safely assume that Rogol was an infiltrator, but I guess he's been dealt with. (perhaps you were involved?)

As for those who are diluting "our" efficiency, maybe it's those who think it clever to argue with the same person on two fora using two different pseudos? (in fairness this hasn't been carried too far yet...)

Fundamentally, though, there is no "we".

Do you have a filing or bookcase-building project for me, Andrew, to keep me out of trouble... ?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Good faith, that is where it's all about sashi. In every place people are warned for phishing mails, false identity's , scammers, etc., but on wikipedia we have good faith.
Look here. TonyBallioni, rushed WPNL in, to start a arbom verdict against Whaledad. A guy with the American/Canadian nationality who does't know WPNL, doesn't speak Dutch, didn't know who Whaledad is, doesn't know the Dutch WP. After making a drama on Meta, he even wanted to inform WMF about Whaledad. Why did he that?

Wthjmkuiper (A Dutch Arb), I was informed of the fact that you all promised the local CheckUsers to consult them by Trijnstel, whom I trust on this issue. I’ll defer to them as to if I misrepresented the information she provided me. TonyBallioni (overleg) 10 jul 2018 00:23 (CEST)

Because he trusted this woman blind! And it is correct, it is a woman that steward Trijnstel, and I know exacte who it is, but I don't doxx people in public. To be more specific it is a woman where something has went in a terrible way wrong in her head,.

But this gender desk lady has send me all kind of adresses where I could get psychiatric help in Holland, Google can be very helpful sometimes. Because I should be a psycho, a lunatic.
They have adopted a street waif named Graaf from the Netherlands, a self-described old white hippy with no education, who has spent the last few months since his global ban making the rounds of the criticism sites, lambasting women for some unintelligible thing about the “gender gab”. In particular, he is fixated on the personal appearance of Katherine Maher, and on someone in the Netherlands named Moira. Graaf should fit right in with Wikipediocracy.

You remember gender lady? But why did she send me that mail? And why did she right that down? Because out lovely gender lady walked in the same trap as our Toni. Because she had trusted someone she didn't know good enough! Blind! Because of here good faith! And I know exacte who she had trusted.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 pm

Beeblebrox's last six posts to the Wikipediocracy forum, which is a timespan back to July 23, are simply non-constructive attacks on anyone or anything that aims to replace or better Wikipedia. It is an odd way to fulfil the mission of that website. Hopefully it is just a temporary abberration, it isn't his usual fare, although much of that too could hardly be described as mission worthy. But if not, one gets the feeling the management wouldn't really notice of it wasn't.

Stay safe kids.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Now a full thread just to trash Conservapedia. Not even offering any decent analysis, just his random personal view, like anyone is supposed to give a fuck what he thinks, much less would be convinced by it.

To be clear, I have never edited, and barely even read, Conservapedia. I have to add that clarification, because some of the dim witted morons on Wikipediocracy think I'm alt-right because I dare to include examples of how the Wikipedians fuck the right wing over, as part of both their general 'how can we be arrogant douchebags today' philosophy on life, and as a result of their ideological bias.