Midsize Jake

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Midsize Jake

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 am

He, Jake, are you here showing us what a nitwit and extreem stupide you are or are you just a bit trolling? Or both?

.....................and better things, like his plans to create the Graaf Statler Memorial Foundation for Dutch Children in Extreem Dangers of Getting Extortionate Demands for Money After Uploading Copyrighted Images to the Internet.

You bloody fool, copyright is a dangers thing in Europe as Arthur and I have explane to you. Copyio can cost you a fortune, complet idiote.
The world is bigger than America, open your eyes, and why for the hell have Zolfoft and friends made such a bloody fool to a side admin?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Midsize Jake

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:28 am

He, fucking idiot:

Jakeass wrote:Maybe we could get one of those USB-powered breathalyzers and program it so that he has to keep it plugged in and running to view the site, and the "Submit" button would be disabled unless he's under the 0.08-percent blood-alcohol limit...?

But wait, he could just get one of his sober, non-drinking neighbors to wear it while he pounds down the ol' cognac and schnapps, typing away on the laptop the whole time. Dammit, another million-dollar idea down the crapper!

I have drink the last fourteen days two beer and that was all! For the last thirty years I didn't use any drugs, I don't smoke, and I hardly drink any alchohol. You are a fucking, offensive troll who is telling only lies and you are only a Wiki idiot, who never substantiated any of his claims, and I wonder why the owners of Wikipediocrazy have a fool like you as there leading sysop and what they want reach with there board filled up with lies and wiki propaganda.

And my neighbours are indeed sober decent people, and one of them is our formal mayor. Anyway, it is a huge scandal Wikipediocrazy claims to be a critical board. The owners seems they forget the whole world can read this crap.

But the idea is indeed great for you and your friends, Jake.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:30 am

Fuck off Somey.

Some forums prefer to use their bad-word replacement feature, or their "disemvoweling" feature, or even just delete entire threads in a fit of pique because they can't be fussed to actually read the posts. But it's certainly not unusual to remove insults and other patently-offensive material from posts on forum sites dedicated to controversial topics... and this isn't the Hello Kitty forum, after all. Those who insist that this is actual "censorship" tend to be those who wish to see us fail, for whatever reason (i.e., we're too extreme, we're not extreme enough, or one of us said something mean about them several years ago, etc., etc.).

It is not about a few nasty words, it is about the snaky way you are trying to run a pro WMF and pro wiki gender gap board under the umbrella of a critical board. You allow a certain quantity of criticism, and use your sysop power only to manipulate and keep everybody happy. Look at this hypocritical posting Somey. It is so clear a corrupt posting, don't try to fool us.

And o yeh, I believe we don't dislike each other, and o yeh we agree compleet Drmies, Ymnes and Tonitrolloini is trash. But the different between you and me is that you are still a part of the system and I am not. And that you are playing games to defend it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:24 pm

pretty much nobody outside the Trumpcult "gets" why anyone would vote for someone who lies so constantly, shamelessly, and consistently.

I know I don't! :sadbanana:
Pretty much nobody? You need to get out more. Maybe watch some TV news, read some newspapers. Because pretty much since he got elected, people of sound mind and good judgement have been giving pretty convincing explanations for why people could have voted for Trump.
In the past, I always saw JzG as one of that relative minority of Wikipedians who are probably just as unpleasant in real-life as thay are on Wikipedia, but now, reading this, I'm not so sure. He might actually be a fairly nice guy.
What's he read? An essay stating that the only reason people voted for Trump, is mental retardation. Basically an anti-religion manifesto, by someone without the guts or moral fibre to propose people who believe should be banned from Wikipedia.

Fucking dumbass.

The essay actually makes it clear JzG is a homophobe, but you need to be smart enough to be able to spot it, since naturally he is at pains to say how much he loves the gays. Well, if you think opposition to gay marriage is a mere difference in political opinion rather than bigotry, you don't love them all that much. No different to the sort of hedging toward public opinion of the day that voters saw in Hilary, and decided to roll the dice with a wild card than endure more of the same old same old.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Glad I am living in a country where we are beyond that discussion. The gay people marry her, and the not gay not. There is not any difference if you are married or not, it is just lf you like a party or not. You have the same pension rights, there is not any difference if you have children, you can also make a samenlevingscontract by a lawyer. (Notaris) That is the same.

It was really funny, The Netherlands was the first country in the world with a gay marriage, and we, the not gay where astonished all gay people wanted to marry, because many of us are not. In Holland it is common to life together first, parents stimulate that, and or to marry later or not at all. Also in religious family's. Many couples who marry have already children. And being gay? Well, if you want to shock here anyone you must really find something else, because nobody cares. Just be happy with someone, there it is about in the Dutch opinion.

We let young people experiment with there sexuality, because many of them are not sure. Special with young woman you see they have sometimes a lesbian relation, but later they choose to live with a man. Homosexual man are often more clear in there choice, they are gay from the first moment on and stay gay.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:13 am

This is where it is about.

What LargelyRecyclable writes is how it is, Trump is a liar, a boorish blowhard, a bad husband, a frequent demagogue, a narcissist of the highest order, and an all around unpleasant personality. In short, he's a crank. He is a sigh of the existential crisis for American democracy and American political institutions. That is complete correct.
But he is not a fucking fascist and lying in the worst Goebbels tradition. There is not any indication for that, I am sorry. If you say that you have no idea what the lies of Goebbels are or what fascist are.
And in this way wikipedians are juggling with the true and the reality, no matter if it is about gender or about European legal regulation or about the person Trump. With the help and support of our Midsize Jake, the worst sysop ever!

Wikipedia and Wikipediocrazy are one big magic trick.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Jake derailing a thread to grandstand about Trump? Must be a Tuesday.

The world doesn't need another Trump discussion, you waste of space.

You seriously can't find anything to say about Wikipedia? Nothing at all?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:58 am

They startend with Trump, and ended up in das Dritte Reich. And for the rest it is clear Jake is changing WO in the Village Pump. MIng wrote a Village pump topic what now is presented as a critical blogpost, and they seems to love it. And I don't care, but don't claim run a critical forum. Be honest, and that is where I blame Jake for. Jake is simple not telling the treu, it is obviously a die hard fan of Wikipedia.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 am

What a screeching little fuck.......
Trump is scum, a true piece of shite, to a far, far greater degree than past US presidents, and that's saying a lot. That's why people detest him.

Why is this even a question?

Just look at what happened today. It's insane that anyone could have voted for him.

Did people not vote for all the Presidents who enslaved and transported their fellow humans? Or who dropped chemical weapons, established foreign governments, funded all manner of rebel groups, and sent troops to war on fake intelligence? And while I am sure Trump won't stop drone strikes, torture or rendition, he wasn't the President who tried to make the case all these things are perfectly legal and indeed morally justifiable.

It says a lot that you lack even the tiniest little piece of perspective on American political history, even recent history. No better than the Wikipedians, the screechy little fucks. Are you sure you're not a Wikipedian yourself? Seems unlikely you would be able to stop yourself getting a nice piece of that #RESIST pie? So easy to do, as we all know.

Just fuck off and let your supposed Wikipedia criticism site be run by someone who isn't a complete fuckwit.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:26 am

That is indeed true. I have changed my opinion about Trump after his meeting with Kim Jong-un. Don't try to force them to live in the American way, shake him the hand, and don't start a hopeless war. Because that is what went so often wrong. Vietnam, the Middle East, it is always the same story. Rushing in without knowing the culture and the background of a country. America precedents have cause a chaos with there interventions.
We are fighting communists, we are fighting other cultures because we don't like them. In fact WMF is trying the same, Jimmy, wikipedia's godfather said he would stick the US First Amendment into the Chinese system, or failing that, introduce judicial reviews when China wants to ban websites.

Why Jimmy, why. Mind your own American business. Did you already asked if the people of China wanted the First Amendement? Or the people of Europe? Because in Europe the answer will be a clear no, and I think in China too.

I think if you should have real free elections in North Korea Kim Jong-un would win. I am sure if we have a referendum in Europe about implanting the US First Amendment in our system nobody wanted that. Why? I explained it before, because of our total different mentality and culture.
We don't want to change, we want to stay who we are, we are happy with it. The main stream of the Chinese does't want to change either. Even the North Koreans doesn't want to change at the end. Yes, for sure that main stream want more freedom like we have and more welfare, but in the base they are happy with the Great Leader. (I am aware of the cruelty of this regime and the penalty camp.)

Respect for other cultures, jimmy, there it is about. Try to help the people there with interaction, do business with them. show them what is a better way. And America is not always superior Jimmy, look what we have reached with our almost communism, look how hard China is working on ecology. And what is the superior America doing for the ecology this world? Nothing. And what are we doing about for it in Holland? Get lost out of The Nederlands, Jimmy. We don't need you and we don't want you and we take ourself care about our country.