Wikipediocrats not understanding how Wikipedia works

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Wikipediocrats not understanding how Wikipedia works

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Lolwut?
Moral_Hazard wrote:I repeat my guess, on how this Arb behaved so badly.

WMF legal told them how to conduct the case and warned them that they could be personally liable if they failed to follow WMF legal's advice.
Jake, seriously, enough is enough. Are you a paid WMF shill? Have they paid you to host the thoughts of people this demonstrably thick, just to make Wikipedia criticism as a whole, look beyond stupid?

Which reminds me, where's Mendaliv gone?

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:20 am

Mendaliv cleverly vanished into darkness when the Fram-LH-Huici shilling-harassment-extortion propaganda began. According to socio-psychologists this might be an over-dramatization.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:50 pm

Maybe listen to me next time, you dickhead? I only pointed this out during your hilarious rage-fits over Framgate, what, ten times?
Just so I understand it correctly - is Arbcom now policing Twitter, attempting to link Twitter accounts to Wikipedians, and then banning those Wikipedians? If so, I will be sure to report it the next time the WiR, WM DC, or other known Wikipedians using twitter accounts canvass, misrepresent the truth, or tweet something inappropriate. Mr Ernie (talk) 09:22, 2 October 2019 (UTC)

We are enforcing Wikipedia:Harassment#Off-wiki harassment when we receive credible private reports about it, as ArbCom has for many years. – Joe (talk) 09:34, 2 October 2019 (UTC)

HEY VIGILANT!

Did you know this was a thing?

Bet you didn't. Part-time mother-fucker.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Vigilant wrote:At some point, it will be clear that the *(WMF) named accounts all need to have their advanced permissions removed.

Let them talk to ARBCOM, but don't let them carry out any actions.
Is that point that the WMF ceases to be the legal owner of the website?

Because if it isn't, you're an idiot.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:58 am

:lol:
Eric_Corbett wrote:Nobody has ever been blocked in any meaningful sense, as I'm quite sure that Kumioku would be very happy to explain to you [Poetlister]. And nobody can ever be blocked unless and until the WMF comes to its senses and insists on its editors identifying themselves, which they'll never do. So it's a sham process that in reality means nothing, and encourages bounty hunters like Bb123 to go about their business as if it makes the slightest difference to anything.
Well, Poetlister stays on Wikipediocracy, so the lucky bastard will never have to suffer that anymore. Why? Because he's blocked.

See how it works?

Who cares if Eric Corbett or Kumioko sneak back in to Wikipedia as CharlieSmurf123 and IdiotBox76?

Nobody cares. It's a loser's move. If anybody thinks anything, it's simply a source of continuing amusement to a few Wikipedians who see it as a sign the sad fucks never had any intention of following the rules they keep whining that other people broke to force them off their precious hobby, they're just sad little addicts desperate for their fix.

That is the real sham of it all. That the sad bastards who go on to break one of the most important trust based rules the community has, still somehow think they're occupying the moral high ground.

NewYorkBrad loved Eric and hated Kumioko. So it only goes to show.....that guy's the real fucking sham.