Wikipediocrats not understanding how Wikipedia works

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Wikipediocrats not understanding how Wikipedia works

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:42 pm

And no answer to my question, Timmy. OK. Tim, you are a autist.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:55 am

[youtube][/youtube]
Graaf Statler wrote:And no answer to my question, Timmy. OK. Tim, you are a autist.

That's an au-TEEST to you, Euro boy.

Mutant Pop Records
Making aut for aut's sake since 1995

t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKavm6zFKd8

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:20 am

Ah!

What can you expect of a few guys who in a see a test in a little doll of a Lehmann toy train from the 80's and come to the "diagnose" it points to a deep sexual complex?

Lets me help you with your diagnose, lets do a Rorschach test, Timmy USA boy.

I see here a relation to the child abuse of the Roman Catholic church in combination with woman because I see a priest in a dominant position and two children. So it must be for sure Statler is misused as a child by a priest. I see also a tree on the background, and that points to the love for old German primitive religions. This will always plays a roll in the background of his way of thinking. The Two woman in front show us exacte how Statler woman see, only as a sex object. Special the one with the camera shows his focus on woman buttocks. It is clear he is obsessed with it!
What is also very interesting is to see he puts the two male figures in a outside position, and the female figures in the center what points to a sick relation with his mother.
The church on the background points on a Jezus complex, he things he is the new messias and the other building we don't understand what it is, but must also have to do something with religion we think. The rails on the background points back to Sobibor where he has lost many family members, the poor soul. .

We call this in social engineering a typical Mother fucker and use this code name in our computer systems. We put all this date together in our computer systems and form us a opinion in that way about someones mental stage and his personality.
Social engineering is a complete new branch what we are developing in the computer business in Silicon and we use the latest psychologic technics as you can see.
It is not to understandeble Statler is not in a very early stage SanFanBaned and now the fuck out of here and quick, Timmy!

And if you don't have anything better to do, please don't do it here!

Of course it very easy to understand who has a autistic disorder on Wikipedia, see what happend till now with me.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Carrite wrote:1. You: "If you meant something else entirely, please provide enough detail so that a serious critic who actually knows what they're talking about, can comment."

2. Me: "What, is Dysklyver confused about something? You'd think he'd say so if he were..."

Note: Emphasis added for the reading-impaired.

3. You: "Still not got a clue."

FIFY. That's the point.

:facepalm:

t
You're an idiot who won't answer simple questions if they confirm this. Is the point. Has ALWAYS been the point.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Timmy Tim, for the second time in a short time I ask you to leave this kind of shit postings to your own digital slum. Because that is place where total crap like this is highly appreciated and not here. You are always welcome but for this kind of total crap postings is WO a much better place.

Thank you for your understanding.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:07 am

Boing! wrote:It's not notable because, as has been explained to you multiple times, notable to Wikipedia means written about by independent reliable sources. And that's the end of it.
Tarantino wrote:
How can independent sources write about my comics if my comics don't even have a Wikipedia article?
you are not listening.
HEY DICKHEADS!

Why don't you take a look around Wikipedia some time? See that girl over there, Doctor Jess Wade. As she has explained at great length in the media, she has figured out there is a very nice loophole in Wikipedia's notability rules.

See, it goes like this, if you're wanting to abuse Wikipedia to get journalists to notice something you want them to notice, if that thing you want them to notice is a woman scientist, then you don't need independent sources. You can slap together a three paragraph article from their faculty profile, and voila, instant GOOGLE PRESENCE via Wikipedia New Press Inc. Then you get the coverage in independent sources. Then you get the recognition and the grant money. Then you got the POWAH. Take that, patriarchy!

Doesn't even need to be a correct article, it's not like anyone reads these things. They are created PRECISELY BECAUSE, as your new visitor has apparently figured out, the new cultural paradigm is that if you're not in Wikipedia, you don't exist. Totally invisible apparently. No recognition factor at all. Oh, and it works for black men too!

So instead of being characteristically cruel to your new visitor, mocking him for thinking thoughts he probably only absorbed from Wikipedia PR puff pieces about how they're changing the world one woman scientist at at time, why not give him some practical advice about how he can get the same benefit from Wikipedia? Tell him he needs to write comics about brave women scientists working against the system. Better yet, transition, and claim you have some slave ancestry.

I'm a little surprised actually, what with Zoe Quinn and all that shit, that women comic book writer/artist hasn't yet got its own SNG, completely bypassing the need for independent sources in the same way as they now do for academics. Are they not also being kept down by the patriarchy? Pretty sure that was what all that fuss was about. Ah no, THAT'S RIGHT. They complained they were being overlooked as freaks because of their women bits in their geek jobs, which got them coverage in independent sources because woke, which then got them Wikipedia notability. Ah, the good old days.

Too hard a concept for Dr. Wade et al. As was fought over so hard in that controversy, although Wikipedia is supposed to be merely reflecting the world via independent sources, warts and all, if you don't like that, it's easier and quicker to manipulate Wikipedia directly to achieve your goals.

Wikipediocracy. They don't know shit about shit. Except how to be assholes. Got that down to a tee.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Dan_Murphy wrote:It has not occurred to any of them that restoring talk page access to Fram would be a reasonable first step. After all, he has not been globally locked - he is free to edit every single Wikimedia site but one. The usual arguments around locking talk page access - that someone is so dangerous and abusive that they must be gagged - clearly do not apply.
Would make more sense to just unblock him then, surely?

Oh look, they just did!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:55 am

The_Adversary wrote: If the volunteers stop working, then Wikipedia would shortly become totally unreliable, then no more money to WMF.
1. You are not "working", Wikipedia is not your job. It is your "hobby".

2. Wikipedians are crazy addicts. You do not leave voluntarily, you merely take holidays, and usually only for appearances while still getting your fix through the back door.

2. That the supposed reliability of Wikipedia depends on its addictive nature is the single basic reason why it is not reliable, and likely never will be. This is separate to the rather obvious fact Wikipedia is totally unreliable by design. At its very best level of reliability, all 0.5% of its content by their own metrics, it can only ever be a redundant resource to ones which are actually trustworthy.

4. Donors clearly don't make any decisions based on whether Wikipedia is reliable or not. Plenty of other reasons have been tried to induce them to pay for your hobby, all false, but notably not even the shyster lawyers of the WMF have ever allowed themselves to be exposed by printing any kind of claim which connects the reliability of the product to a payment anyone makes for it. Legally speaking, donors are not paying for anything, except to let you continue your hobby. As bad investments go, it is the worst.

------------

These fuckwits don't know shit about shit, they are nothing more than propagandists for the cult. Wikipediocracy management banned me because it makes them TOO SAD to hear it first hand.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

As you mentioned before. Black jews can be racists too. And being gay ore a woman does't make someone to a better person and that is where it went complete wrong.

Ymnes was a much more valuable editor than I was on Wp-NL. Why? Because he is black and from the Caribbean, not because of his capacities as a editor (sic). Sandra Rientjes and here staff are extreem competent according to WMF.
Because they are?
In no way, most of them didn't write even one single article in there life. No, they are competent because they are feminist and woman and for the rest they are incompetent as hell.

A new safety officer? We take someone from Ivory coast. Because he has any knowlege of the safety problems on Wikipedia? Of course not, the man is a African lawyer, but he is black and from Africa.
Katerine Maher, our spoiled little girl grown up in a rich suburb and now playing a social justices advocate, is she competent to lead WMF? In no way, but she is a revolutionair feminist. With her mouth, for the rest she is still that spoiled little girl.

Vigiliant, Jan Eißfeldt, Romaine, James Alexander, Bart Versieck, Sjoerd the Bruin, Edo, Mdd, Dimi and who I forget now, are they competent? Hell not! On wikipedia they where all the time in trouble, they where blocked, arbcom,they where the most lousy editors ever. But that is the staff WMF was looking for! They give them all kinds of key functions in WMF what they used to help there friends, and to destroy community's.

Because they have a huge mental defect WMF gave them this high positions what they complete screwed up, and now is WMF in court.

Congrads, WMF, the investing team of the police of Den Haag police has already contacted me, and with Arb you are involved in a American law case.

Congrads social justice WMF, well done.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 pm

the_sort_of_fuckwit_attracted_to_WO wrote:We are watching the birth of a new class of UNBLOCKABLE: connected to the WMF, willing to lie and whinge to get anyone blocked, and the cherry on the cake is that they're just not very good at writing things.
Um, OK. The problem you seem to have missed, is that to have a new class of UNBLOCKABLE, it had to exist as a thing in the first place...... :roll:

As we see here, UNBLOCKABLE status has previously been bestowed on people who the unqualified fuckwits of Wikipedia think write stuff gud, and don't whinge at the Administrators, asking for annoying things like blocks of other unblockables.

I guess the question is, if we are seeing the birth of a new breed of unblockable, whose fault is that? A lawless society is most attractive to people who are least inclined to obey the law, no? It sure as shit wasn't the WMF who shot the en.wiki Sheriff. That was a low down dirty stinking gang leader who goes by the name Bishonen.

Just because one gang of lawless bastards wants to implement one kind of frontier self-governance in their captured territory, a feudal barter-trade based model, doesn't mean another gang, let's call them the Warrior Priesthood, isn't just as entitled to come riding in to town looking to sacrifice unbelievers for their God.