Wikipedia edits made from the vatican

Because no one else is doing it--not even the media.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Wikipedia edits made from the vatican

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 pm

Kumioko wrote:Crow you woulnd't know a lie if it walked up and punched you in the face. You're nothing but a baby and a troll and I hope that eventually this sites mods and owners kick you out so this site will be taken seriously. As long as Crowsnest and Aron are a part of Wikipedia sucks, no one and I mean NO ONE is going to take this site seriously.
A lie is claiming 42 out of my last 50 posts mentioned you.

That was a great lie too, because it was the very fact you made it look like you had actually counted that made it believable, at least to those who don't know you.

Even now, I can't be sure if the lie was deliberate, or a result of your inability to do a simple thing like read and count.

Thick bastard.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:51 am

Kumioko wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:To clarify, I'm referring to your comment, Crow.

I'm with Graaf on this one, you're a shitty mod!

Indeed he is. Do remember though that CrowsNest and I feel the same same.

At some point I'll email Eric Barbour and see what can be done.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:59 am

He is a complete normal Wikipedia mod, and absolute not aware himself he is doing anything wrong. These are the guys who make a wiki carrier and are immens populair because they are a tool. We see here a great example how proxy mods operates.

He gets his orders out of the tree house, see it all himself as a joke and does anything as long as his three house status rise. Replace Abds Discord by a chapter and here we are, wikipedia at it's best.
These are the guys with there mental defect how have found there new home and family and who are managing the Great Project.

Ofer them a job and give them a few free trips to some fake conferences and more loyal wikipedians you won't find as a free loader!

The goal is not Wikipedia, no of course not, the goal is how can I keep Wikipedia floating without doing anything myself and fill my pockets with shitty bullshit donor money in the most easy way. Well, and for this goal are Juicy troll mods very useful. They are cheap, loyal and do anything you want as long as there tree house status rice.
So make them a arb, a sysop a bureaucrat and that is the cork wikipedia is still floating on.

But what do you think yourself, will wikipedia in this way be the universal source of knowledge in 2030 what is now the mission statement of WMF? Because believe me, that is there goal. And they will do anything to reach that.

So, what do you think the future will be of all that chapters, troll mods and free loaders? They will burn in the hell for the rest of there life! Why?

Because of the wiki history lady's and gentleman, and all the rest as hidden edits, arbcom wiki's, CU wiki's what is all stored over the years on the WMF server! Nothing, really nothing is lost!

Fasten your seatbelts,lady's and gentlemen, the trollopedia is going land soon in a crash landing what is simple planned from the beginning on!
Wikipedia is a present from the devil, bad is good, it is Any Rand at it's best.