The Wiki Cabal, the newest Wikipedia criticism blog

Because no one else is doing it--not even the media.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The Wiki Cabal, the newest Wikipedia criticism blog

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:07 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Isn't that not much more interest for a lawyer than a stupide fuck like Midsize Jake with his o, just send a take down notice, yes Jake but we have a pay or I sew you system and even a 200X200px picture can be expensive, o we wait for a trail and I mute you. It is all so extreem stupide there, it is useless to discus with them.

I dunno, Graaf.....perhaps he SHOULD provoke them. Very few people do. WO is NEVER mentioned on Wikipedia itself, meaning they "don't regard it as relevant or dangerous" anymore. WO deserves potshots. Period. (I, one of their former founding moderators, have not bothered recently because I can see them slowly fading into irrelevance.)

PS: I suspect that Vanamonde93 is one of David Gerard's sockpuppet accounts. He is probably pulling every one of the (few) strings he has left in Wikiverse to get oversight power back via any account he controls. So he can cover for his deranged little pals, of course. I've heard rumors that Gerard still has "at least five or six" administrative sockpuppets. The idiot comedy rolls on and on.

Yeh, but the problem is they start to act if it is all my bad. It feels like a American get a ticket because he ignored a red traffic light in Amsterdam, and start to blame me because there are red traffic lights in Holland.
I am really sorry, i have nothing to do with both. The first red traffic light is from 1929, and the Dutch copyright regulation from 1912. And if Romaine and his Brussel advocation group, with our man Dimi in Brussels is so extreem stupide to lobby in the EU is again not my bad.

But they made me to the bad guy who has to be blocked everywhere and SanFanBanned, and that is what I don't like.
Troll complexes like Moira troll bot and Trijnstel and Tonytrolloini are their angels, Meta is perfect, and I am a huge vandal.
And jake is playing that game too, and that is where I blame him for. But for the rest they can walk to hell for me.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:21 pm

So I translated Guy Grant's (JzG) political ramblings into very bad latin.

https://thewikicabal.com/2018/10/07/lorem-ipsum/

Random latin posts are highly requested at the moment... For some reason.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 pm

If you want more of Guy's ravings you'll have to use archive.org to see past versions of his blog, which date back to 2004:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/chapmancentral.co.uk

And if THAT isn't enough, I can tell you how to find Google Groups archives of Guy's endless trolling on Usenet in the 1990s and early 2000s.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searc ... chapman%22

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:41 pm

https://thewikicabal.com/2018/10/21/wikipedia-oh-how-do-i-detest-thee/

New post, mainly about the recent RfA, but also complaining about Wikipedia.

Not really complaining about any Wikipedian's, indeed they could even take it as complimentary. ;)

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:44 am

https://thewikicabal.com/2019/02/23/flow-2-0-coming-soon/

The WMF are doing Visual Editor for talk pages, which has been dubbed "Flow 2.0" because that's basically what is. The WMF have launched a consultation to see if people want it, and in true WMF style, have defined the status quo as "not going to happen". :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:02 pm

:lol:
Within the scope of this project, all the options are on the table. There are no hidden agendas. We don't know all the things, and we don't know what we might learn. We need to accept these "unknown unknowns".

The schedule of this consultation may change because of these unexpected discoveries.
You can tell this was written by people with prior experience trying to write software for this bunch of nasty ungrateful freaks.

Why bother even calling this a consultation of every user in every language? You make something that satisfies Fram, or a similarly small and unrepresentative group of en.wiki super-asshats, or you are in for a world of pain.

Simple as that.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Always interesting to read. Good written and info you find nowhere else.
Look, that is what you call interesting stuff for journalists, Timmy boy. Not the usual crap you and your friends are predicting on WO, who for the hell should care about that. Here on sucks a good journalist find where he is looking for.

For instance about the Wiki Star Chamber Abitroll on the English wiki where we all are waiting for, for the final verdict about iron Jan's SanFanBan.
Is't this not shameful, Timmy boy? And are you with your behaving on WO not just embracing?

https://thewikicabal.com/

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:26 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Why bother even calling this a consultation of every user in every language? You make something that satisfies Fram, or a similarly small and unrepresentative group of en.wiki super-asshats, or you are in for a world of pain.
8-)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 pm

Nice post, Dysk.

https://thewikicabal.com/2019/08/19/cabal-venues/

But your Discord sucks and have I booted it with lunatic autistic Wikipedia mods who block you and who are to stupid to string there own shoes. Some idiot typical wiki mod I have never seen before doesn't fit in my life anymore, you know. You can keep your total wiki lossers yourself in the future Dysk, I have better things to do.

And you yourself are of course a troll too with your trolly troll Discord but that is no news I suppose. But absolute a nice and bright one. But just fuck off with your wiki troll paradise Discord, because you know much better. Much and much better, Dysk.