Racist Wikipedia strikes again (Monisha Shah)

Good, bad, biased, paid or what-have-you. There's an endless supply.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Racist Wikipedia strikes again (Monisha Shah)

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:47 pm

rog wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:21 pm
lmao

I have never encountered anyone who is as easy to troll as you, Mick.

You ought to count yourself extremely lucky that the Farms don't know about you yet.
Lol, whatever dude. :roll:

I've never given you any impression I don't want to speak to you.

I've never given you any reason to think I don't enjoy these opportunities to serve you a bucket of demolition.

I've never given you any reason to think I'm unwilling to take time out of my day specifically to take a shit over everything you love. You memed that shit, so you know.

So if those are your criteria for an easy mark, and getting a reaction is a good day's trolling, maybe it's you who should count yourself lucky the Farms know nothing of you, because I think you'd probably cry when they told you you're not even befitting the status of rank amateur.

Trolling is an art form. A good troll is to not react when some sad little attention seeker hits the thank button on a forum fifty times trying to get a rise. Don't react then. Wait a few days, weeks even, for the sad little bastard to claim he's an awesome troll. Someone the Farms would be in awe. Then you unleash the pain.

If I'm so easy to troll, why do I find it so easy to pick and choose when I do and don't ride to your bait?

You're a shit troll, Michael. And that's never more true when people can see fine well, you weren't really trolling here at all. You definitely thought you were making a point. But as always, you crashed and burned, as a Sopwith Camel always will against an F-15. The Red Baron, you ain't. Snoopy maybe.

It clealry pains you to know I have this power. To pick and choose when to reply to you, to choose to do so when it suits me, entertains me, and makes my points.

My point being, you're a racist bastard who knows exactly what he is, and is furious he got caught by the Daily Mail.

Still, what would Wikipediocracy be, if they weren't widely known for promoting people who don't know the first thing about how to really make a point?

Feel free to light me up on the Farms, you fucking donut.

I'll be sitting here laughing that you think I'm worth the time. Little old me! After all, who goes out for their way to spend hours documenting the history of someone they're allegedly not interested in for any high minded reason?

Only a fucking loser, surely. Is that you Micheal?

Are you a loser?

I think you know.

What you got, Michael? I've slapped you good.

Reply or don't, makes no odds to me. If you reply, I'll slap you again. If you don't, I'll resume my important work.

(in case you were wondering how to tell the difference between someone skilled in making a point, and a common troll).

;) :ugeek: 8-) :lol:

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:49 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:47 pm
Trolling is an art form.
It sure is!

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:05 pm

Krypto Massive

:lol:

Eat it Micheal.

What Wikipediocracy begins, for impure motives, the Knights of Olde take forth and and destroy all who would DENY them.

And all while you fucked around here pretending you're an artful troll. :roll:

It's gotta kill you, knowing that if you are right, I was doing that while also giving you a beat down, while also knowing that if you're wrong, your !trolling doesn't even distract me from the important work of reporting the activities of the Faithfull.

Neither confirm or deny. Only ever upsides. ;)

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:27 am

Joe Crow wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:49 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Trolling is an art form.
It sure is!

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:28 pm

Wikipedia is FUCKING PISSED.

Nobody likes being accused of racism.

Least of all, massive racists!

The endorse votes just keep piling in.

Having figured out the whole "GNG was met. Nothing to see here, least of all racism!" was making their racism rather obvious, they're now onto claiming the Committee for Standards in Public Life is unimportant, therefore its members are complete nobodies. An apparently acceptable reversal of the notability is not not inherited principle.

Iridescent is busy trying to claim it only even gets occasionally mentioned by the BBC because they have a "contractual obligation" to cover "government business". Talking out of his backside. It's an independent body, and the BBC is not the government press office. He says that alongside the argument that maybe one in a 1,000 people have even heard of it. I'd say it was one in a million.

But here we are. The mighty Iridescent reduced to arguing Wikipedia's function is to reflect what is widely known by the masses. Iridescent! :roll:

If you weren't convinced they are racist as fuck, the sort of racism that is so deeply ingrained they will say anything, no matter how ridiculous, to mask it, you never will be.

Imagine the carnage if you threw a Jess Wade shaped grenade in there right now.

Could be quite the massacre.

You sit this one out Micheal. It won't be for novices, least of all ones whose Daddies, like their Wikipedia GrandDaddies, want to see no harm befall Princess Wade, keep her in her designated lane.

You can understand, right? You're from that tree. The bad seed. The manipulators, the exploiters, the founding fathers.

Protect the guilty, right?

You're not a troll. You're just trying to protect your own.

Your time is over. Wikipedia is your last outpost. Are you even on Facebook anymore? Been told to, uh, kindly pack your shit and fuck off?

You and yours will die a well deserved painful death, dragged into the street and beaten to a pulp. And we will dance on your bones.

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:41 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:27 am
Joe Crow wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:49 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Trolling is an art form.
It sure is!
This would be funny only if Michael saw the irony in a massive racist calling himself Joe Crow. He clealry didn't. That's not his level. Not even close.

His level is registering as NewYorkBrad, then wondering what to do with it once he realised he can't even get his head around what Brad is and does, and has apparently not even the first clue what the back story is there between Mick and Brad, or me and Brad.

This is not art. It's crayoning for beginners.

A good troll is me deliberately leaving the thirsty dumbass little pointers like this, known he's now going to spend a good few hours of the day hitting the search button and updating his red string wall.

Even though he knows it's all gonna be for nothing, because I'll just sit here and neither confirm or deny, reminding him that the fun is making him dance like a puppet on a string, doing all the things Wikipedians do against their enemies.

A Wikipediocracy moderator!

I consider it a public service too, above our mission. It's a bad time of year for the Michael's of this world. Too many reminders of their solitary life.

He need to feel like he has, well, a connection, you know?

It matters not that our relationship is harmful, that for his crimes I exist only to shit on everything he loves. It's how he wants it.

His parents fucked him up good. Wikipedia is bad, but it can't do this.

I'll buy him a present later. Cheer him up. No need to give me your address Micheal. ;)

Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:10 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:41 pm
His level is registering as NewYorkBrad, he has apparently not even the first clue what the back story is there between Mick and Brad, or me and Brad.
I remember you working yourself up into towering jingoistic tizzy about the Irish on more than one occasion, if that's what you're referring to, Mick?

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Newyorkbrad wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:10 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
His level is registering as NewYorkBrad, he has apparently not even the first clue what the back story is there between Mick and Brad, or me and Brad.
I remember you working yourself up into towering jingoistic tizzy about the Irish on more than one occasion, if that's what you're referring to, Mick?
Not even close, to be sure.

Mick / !Mick

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:18 pm

I wonder what's taking so long for Wikipedia to find an Administrator willing to officially recognise the almost unanimous community support for the idea Monisha Shah doesn't have a Wikipedia biography because GNG isn't met, "end of story". :lol:

You can wait as long as you like, you racist bastards, nobody who isn't white is turning up to endorse that bullshit any time soon.

You want it your way, you will have to have it your way. Whiter than fuck, and an absolute sausage fest to boot.

Unsurprisingly, out of the only three women who commented, it's two for one against deletion, and the one who is for, is the notorious Yvangottir, who has never exactly been an ally to the woman of Wikipedia, and is acutely hostile to the WMF.

Come on now. The presses are warmed and primed.

:twisted:

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:21 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
This would be funny only if Michael saw the irony in a massive racist calling himself Joe Crow. He clealry didn't.
What's racist about my name?

I am a Chieftain of the Crow Nation, direct descendant of Joe Medicine Crow and White Man Runs Him.

Are you getting me mixed up with Jim Crow?