subtle vandalism may persist

Good, bad, biased, paid or what-have-you. There's an endless supply.
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: subtle vandalism may persist

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:39 am

badmachine wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:14 pm
the vandalism is only five days old but there you go. the IP was blocked as a sock of Vujkovica_brdo but the vandalism is still there
interesting....now I wonder if someone is leaving it sitting, not because they're Serbian, but because they hate NATO that much. Allegedly NATO's first actual military action was in the Bosnia war. Big change from its first 40-ish years of existence. Look at the section in the NATO article to see how "good Wikipedians" regard NATO today.

(Or have pro-Russian accounts been editing this? Hmm. I see no penises here. All NATO content is basically being dominated by this creature.)
Last edited by ericbarbour on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

badmachine
Sucker

Re: subtle vandalism may persist

Post by badmachine » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:49 am

badmachine wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:29 am
there is a thread at wikipediocracy called "vandalism may persist" or something. i cant find a similar thread here so if there is one, feel free to merge this post there.

Jake Kaminski, archer and Olympics participant. married to Amanda, but according to wikipedia, his wife's name is Heather. who inserted this falsehood into the all knowing oracle? Heather.kaminski, seven years ago. Hhommema removed the correct name about six months before.

also, Bpillow062 inserted the assertion that this 34 year old archer won the Bronze Medal in the "1964 Goldeneye", whatever that is.

eta: the edit by Bpillow062 was reverted a month or so later

(edited)
over a year and it's still there. maybe he really is married to "Heather Kaminski". :shrug: