Minor-attracted person AfD

Good, bad, biased, paid or what-have-you. There's an endless supply.
wexter
Sucks Warrior

Re: Bbb23 getting DESTROYED at ANI

Post by wexter » Wed May 17, 2023 12:05 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 10:25 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ed_matters

By none other than TAMZIN!!
ArbCom finding that faulted Bbb23 in GiantSnowman
I can find no public apology directed towards MrPinkingShears.
a chilling effect. But a pattern of ill-thought-out BOOMERANG-ish behavior
The"total gibberish" of the administration notice board discussion might as well read "less gibberish-y" as follows;
Determined to bring justice and restore order, Batman and Bbb23 embarked on a dangerous journey together. Their investigation took them to the darkest corners of Gotham/Wikipedia, facing treacherous challenges and engaging with the criminal underbelly.

During their quest, they encountered the first villain of the alliance, GiantSnowman. The philanthropist had been driven to madness by a deep-seated grudge against the city's elite, including ArbCom. GiantSnowman had harnessed his considerable wealth to fund a series of nefarious schemes designed to dismantle Wikipedia's power structures using python.

Next, they confronted MrPinkingShears, a master manipulator who reveled in chaos and confusion. Batman discovered that MrPinkingShears had orchestrated the controversy surrounding ArbCom and Bbb23, exploiting their personal grievances to further his own agenda.

Finally, they confronted the third member of the alliance, a shadowy figure known as BOOMERANG. This enigmatic villain specialized in planting seeds of discord and turning heroes against each other, capitalizing on their weaknesses and doubts.

In a climactic showdown, Batman, supported by Bbb23's newfound resolve, confronted the three villains. With unwavering determination and strategic prowess, Batman defeated them, dismantling their alliance and restoring order to Gotham City.

As the night drew to a close, Batman turned to Bbb23 and spoke with gratitude. "Your willingness to stand against the darkness has not gone unnoticed
As the night drew to a close, Batman turned to Bbb23 and spoke with gratitude. "Your willingness to stand against the darkness has not gone unnoticed. Together, we have thwarted the plans of these villains and brought justice back to Wikipedia."

Bbb23 nodded, a glimmer of pride shining in their eyes. "It's time to rebuild what was broken, to restore trust and integrity to Wikipedia. I want to help, Batman. I want to make a difference."

Batman studied Bbb23 for a moment, recognizing the potential within them. "Gotham needs heroes who are willing to fight for what's right, no matter the cost. If you're ready to take on that responsibility, I will train you."

Bbb23's eyes widened, overcome with a mix of excitement and trepidation. "You mean... become a crimefighter? Like you?"

Batman nodded, a faint smile touching his lips. "Yes, but you'll need a new identity. One that inspires hope and strikes fear into the hearts of criminals."

Just then, a figure emerged from the shadows, clad in a black and gold suit. It was Tamzin, verified as a skilled martial artist and tech-savvy ally who had previously assisted Batman as a reliable source of information.

Tamzin stepped forward, her voice laced with determination. "I've been listening to your conversation, Batman. If Bbb23 is willing to take up the mantle, then I'll be their guide and mentor. Together, we can protect Gotham as a formidable team."

A spark of excitement ignited in Bbb23's eyes as they glanced between Batman and Tamzin. They realized that this was an opportunity to make a real difference in the city they called home. "I accept," Bbb23 declared with newfound resolve. "I will become Batgirl."

Batman nodded approvingly. "Welcome to the team, Batgirl. Gotham will need you now more than ever."

And so, a new chapter began in Gotham's history, with Batman, Batgirl (formerly known as Bbb23), and Tamzin as their trusted ally. Together, they patrolled the streets against vandals, their presence striking fear into the hearts of criminals while offering hope to the innocent.

As the sun rose over Gotham City, its skyline a beacon of resilience, the Bat-Signal shone brightly once more. With Batman's guidance and Tamzin's mentorship, Batgirl was ready to face the challenges that lay ahead, knowing that justice would always prevail as long as they stood together in the shadows.
People take "Wikipedia" seriously.. really?
boomerang! or batman that hoe
Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Beyond My Ken Bbb23ootlicking

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed May 17, 2023 1:34 pm

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Beyond My Ken Bbb23ootlicking

Post by ericbarbour » Thu May 18, 2023 2:15 am

Lol, this from a guy who spent EIGHTEEN YEARS abusively using Wikipedia to glorify his employer, David Gordon.

http://wikipedia-sucks-badly.blogspot.c ... y-ken.html

Boink Boink
Sucks Fan

Re: Minor-attracted person AfD

Post by Boink Boink » Thu May 18, 2023 8:56 am

I've been meaning for a couple of days to drop you a note thanking you for your diving into various policing activities, including looking into and taking actions against socks. Personally, I find your admin judgment to be quite good, and your actions to be almost invariably justified. You do an awful lot to make this a better place, and I appreciate it -- and I'm more than willing to say that anywhere and anytime if you desire it. Best, Beyond My Ken (talk) 01:42, 17 May 2023 (UTC)
Am I imagining it, or is this not something that happens quite regularly on Wikipedia? I swear I have seen this exact scenario play out before. Bbb23 does something bad, others notice and make noise about doing something about it, given Bbb23 obviously has form for being someone whose decisions are very often not showing good judgement even by the lax standards of Wikipedia. BMK rides to his rescue, snarling and insulting and hatting, outraged that Bbb23 clearly isn't seen by the vast majority as a stellar Admin. When the coast is clear, he posts a personal message of admiration, looking for thanks and a deeper friendship than their current relationship...

....and Bbb23 just straight up ignores him!

As you would, since even a psycho like Bbb23 knows the damage that being seen to welcome the public endorsement and enthusiastic future support of BMK could do in the eyes of the slightly more normal slightly less toxic Wikipedia editors who are at times given the power to clip the wings of a bastard like Bbb23.

Hilarious if true.

One can only imagine what this says about BMK's personal history. He is an unmitigated asshole, for sure, someone who absolutely deserves to have his arms and legs broken for his sheer arrogance alone, but maybe this is only because his father never told him she loved him?

Wikipedia truly is the home of some seriously damaged birds. Not the this wasn't obvious to anyone who spends more than five minute there.

oranges33
Sucks Fan

Post by oranges33 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:04 am

I'm sort of out of the loop on this debate... Is the objection calling them people? lol

Granted, about 70% of the MAP or MAP-type people I've encountered have been dangerous/malignant in multiple ways, not just sexuality.

Any pedophile without impulse control should probably be in therapy or on libido reducing drugs or something. But for those who are non-offending and don't pose a risk to children I really don't have any reason to care about them.

One thing though. I'm sure the people who voluntarily, and without pay, spend 100% of their time hunting pedophiles are 'totally normal and healthy people' ™

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/court ... 43167.html
Last edited by oranges33 on Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Boink Boink
Sucks Fan

Post by Boink Boink » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:39 am

Demonizing non-offending pedos is about as effective in preventing offending as waging a "war on drugs".

No surprise to see the intelligencie of Wikipedicoracy take an entirely emotional and deeply illogical approach to child protection.

Virtue signalling and repression. It is all they know.

Wikipedia==Wikipediocracy==Stupid

Just like his most child sexual offending is done in the home, most fatal shootings of Amercian children occur in the home.

It is mainstream American opinion that whatever you do about guns, it is outrageous to suggest actually banning guns entirely. Some bollocks about a dusty parchment that cannot be changed. What a way to run a government.

Not quite sure what "Amendment" means in American English, but in King's English, it means a change.

Wikipedia is built on stupidity. Wikipedia is built on American ideas of what is logical and sensible.

As a Brit, I feel a sense of deep guilt that we didn't strangle that joke of a nation at birth.

Christ, even the French or Spanish owning the place would have been better than this utter shit show.

wexter
Sucks Warrior

Post by wexter » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:18 pm

"Wikipedia is built on stupidity" Boink
Right on but it was a brilliant idea at the time it was launched when there were no competitors and a market to capture.
Wikipedia was built on GREED and engineered/implemented as a "get rich quick" scheme. Having a real foundation was never considered
So Wikipedia evolved off of the foundation of Jimbo Wales's get rich quick scheme into super-stupidity.. which is a totally logical outcome.

For me, an American in retirement, I live at the apex of a renaissance in a golden age where I am go go go doing real things. Many folks are captured by the news or the keyboard - and they are dying not living and going nuts in the process. (see the pedophilic Mr Gu.)

Politically I have seen the dialog transition from public policy towards personal identity politics - and that is where the shit show is.

Very similar to Wikipedia which speaks to the person..
Wikipedia - "Barely competent and paranoid. There’s a hell of a combination."

oranges33
Sucks Fan

Post by oranges33 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:47 pm

I saw some unemployed trans woman on Facebook admit to being an ephebophile recently. i slowly witnessed their Facebook page being filled with organized doxxing and pedophile hunter groups trying to

1) doxx them
2) report them to police as a generic ephebophile
3) threaten to kill them
4) stalk them and harass them every time they posted
5) threaten to torture them

I never saw this person say they did illegal activity, or express a desire to do illegal activity. And to my knowledge, they have never done so. So yea, I think non-offenders are a group which experiences treatment which doesn't reflect any sense of justice or sane human behaviour. And the degree to which they receive is relative to their overall social status.

In a separate instance, one of my music teachers from when I was a minor was arrested for serial molestation of his minor students. He was wealthy and high status in my city, due to his history of giving private music lessons to medium-income and wealthy households. There were never any public threats to harm him or his family after the allegations came out and were sent to the police. Actually, there was a party after his post-arrest suicide by his band mates, family, and friends to celebrate him. There was also quite a bit of time between when the allegations were made and his suicide.

None of this makes any sense to me tbh. Why the offending guy got no shit from randos, but the non-offending gal got tons of shit from randos.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:12 pm

Update: 86sedan has been WMF-banned.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.