The vandals are winning

Good, bad, biased, paid or what-have-you. There's an endless supply.
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: The vandals are winning

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 pm

They SHOULD get rid of those damn noticeboards but they won't. Hundreds of useless noticeboards scattered to and fro. Many of them dead but they stay up year after year. The need for public-flogging squares is extremely critical and can never be denied--except to the people being flogged.

Wikipedia is just rehashing the same old history of corrupt empires; real change never happens no matter how necessary. They just pile up bureaucracy and "laws" and lies until the whole thing collapses under its own weight. "There's never been anything like Wikipedia ever before in history" my ass. It's the Soviet Union in miniature. Or not even that; the DPRK just before Kim Il Sung died and his idiot son took over. And went full repression, followed by collapse and famine.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The vandals are winning

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 am

At least they have no army's and weapons and are the policeman a bunch of idiots and that's the good news. It's a kind of Reign of Terror. But the chef of the Committee of Public Safety has left, and no one knows where he is. Almost no one, because I know someone who knows exact what has happend and what is going on.

Not Molly, no, our own Drmies knows that. He knows all the answers. Because he is the one who gaslight and astroturfed that SanFanBan of me together with the Dutch gender bitches. He know all the answers, he knows everything.
And I tell you something else. I don't believe one single word of that 170K dream job of Alexander. Not one word. Because no firm in the world should offer him a higher job than a assistent toilet attendant.

James Alexander has used the back stair of the WMF office and has run away, and is missing. Many will follow soon, the rats are leaving a sinking ship always as first. And that is going on.
Leaving WMF in total chaos. WMF is a ship in the ocean without a captain, and with hardly any crew. And it's name is the Titanic. It is just waiting for that fatal iceberg.