Fram

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Fram

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Vig wrote:Yeah...

About that.

While there exists a department at the WMF named Trust and Safety, I think it’s clear to see that other social media companies staff their Trust and Safety departments with competent personnel who have proven real world experience in doing this work.

The manager of WMF’s “Trust and Safety” group was desysopped on de.wp for being a fuckhead.
Nobody in that “department” could land land a similar job in a real company.

They don’t have the experience, education, qualifications, or temperament for it.

Once again, like the engineering department, the WMF hires the dregs of whoever spends time on IRC.

You are a strange guy, Vig. Here you are writing exact the same what I wrote before, but with a few Lehman toy train accessories you try all the time to proof they where with my SanFanBan complete right. They did according to you a excellent job.

Went your social troll bot on tilt, or what happend Vig? Or was it only your head what was on tilt?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Pinokkio troll bot wrote:On the other hand, T&S has my full and unswerving support for the Giraffe Stapler SanFranBan.

That guy is nuts. Swivel eyed loon indeed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 pm

<blockquote>
Indeed, I have not seen you literally threatening other contributors. But, I have observed the sum of your activity in certain areas of interest (like copyvios, for example, or automated editing) having a similar effect to that of a threat: causing contributors to be scared to continue to contribute in fear of being constantly monitored and later attacked through community process, and eventually driving them away. From what I've seen, you are very good at spotting problematic edits and editing patterns; the issue is with the way and the perseverance with which you appear to approach the editors responsible for them. In many cases, even if your concerns have been valid, their raising has been done with a degree of abruptness, repetition, scrutiny and persistence that feels like hounding to the person on the receiving end, and causes them to abandon the project or limit their contributions. Now, I don't think this is your intention, but this does seem to be the result in several cases, hence the warning. So, I'm not saying you should stop trying to improve En.WP., only that in doing so you also consider how your activity and approach impacts the users you address and other readers of your comments, and how it contributes to an unfriendly volunteering environment that discourages them from returning to it.

— Kalliope, WMF T&S, Warning email to Fram based on offwiki complaint by unnamed editors, April, 2018</blockquote>

Ti makakia me ekanis edo, mori potana Kalliope, isse trellos?
Isse MALAKISMENOS? Ne, essie isse MALAKISMENOS!

NOMATA! Kseries afto to lectie, kiria? NOMATA kiria Kalliope Trolling&"Safety"!

(Greek)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Vig wrote:Nobody in that “department” could land land a similar job in a real company.
James Alexander literally has an identical job at Twitter. :roll:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:57 pm

But this is so unbelievable. Copyvio on this scale is a crime in Europe, at least in Holland. Copyright fraud. And if you stimulate that in this way you form probably a criminal organisation.
Year and years in a prison risk this T&S guys in this way in a European prison! And WMF and the chapters criminal investigations.

I am going first to take a cold Belgium beer, I can't believe this is real.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Joker Vigilant wrote:James Alexander built a castle of incompetence on a foundation of dipshits.
He hired the current crop of fart-huffing morons.

He and HR both deserve nothing but contempt for what they've wrought.

Unimaginable such a prutser did such a great job by banning both me and Abd, Vig :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:51 am

Loser Vig wrote:For the record crow, I enjoy your posts.

Abd and the swivel eyed loon are tedious in their unhinged utterings.

Kiss kiss

I suppose specially the post of Crow you could put your head into your ass. :mrgreen:

Kisses back.

PS You are a fraud and a lier and have something to do with the blunder bans of Abd and me.
And a huge hypocriet to say anything about the ban of Fram.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:30 pm

BURob13 wrote:A 48 hours ban on TRM about 3-4 years ago would have caused him not to become the way he is. We've taught him there are no boundaries.

WhoooowwwaaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaa...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob, please, build on your real live, and leave this crap. You have not the slightest idea what kind of piraña's that "we" are swimming around in the deep sewers under Wikipedia.
Just leave the place, you are making in this way complete the fool out of yourself and I wish you sincerely all the best for the rest of your life, what hopefully is without Wikipedia!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:01 pm

See....this is how the community as its precious ArbCom had been handling Fram.......
....... There was a recent case where Fram's conduct was part of the FoFs and the remedies, and I voted against them. I didn't do that because I wasn't concerned about Fram. I did it because if we're going to discuss Fram, then le's do it in a case about Fram. ....... Katietalk 14:26, 17 June 2019 (UTC)
.......and she did do precisely that......
However, this case isn't about Fram or Bbb23. It's about GiantSnowman, and these proposed FoFs are a sideshow. Katietalk 14:01, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
Jesus.

Fram was a named party in the case, so according to policy (and a whole bunch of precedent) it was a case about him.

This is what happens when the slack practices of the community are promoted to ArbCom. These days the only time someone eats a WP:BOOMERANG at AN/I, is if they are disposable. No surprise that insider/outsider dynamic eventually seeped into the Highest Court.

Well, finally there has been a consequence.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:34 pm

The_Adversary wrote:I would quite have understood it if he had been blocked, say, for a week or two for his "Fuck arb.com" remark when he was already cautioned. I think most people would have.
Most people didn't say a damn word. Bishonen gave a mild warning, and then did nothing when Fram treated it with disdain.

But let's imagine a fantasy world where Fram is blocked for a week for this one post and nobody protests....
Fuck ArbCom which doesn't even understand their own messages and again give themselves powers they don't have. First it was deletions, then it was mandatory 2FA, inbetween it is loads of evidence of utter incompetence in many of its members (witness the statement by AGK above, but also some of the comments at e.g. the Rama case request). Just crawl into a corner and shut up until the community asks you to do something within your remit, but don't try to rule enwiki as if you have the right and the competence to do so. Or collectively resign. But don't give us any more of this bullshit. Fram (talk) 07:39, 4 May 2019 (UTC)
.......what happens to his status as an Administrator?

Are we redefining a week long block in your history as holding the highest standards?