Guy Macon claims he would be happy for the Daily Mail to interview him on his Wikipedia talk page

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Guy Macon claims he would be happy for the Daily Mail to interview him on his Wikipedia talk page

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:50 am

Oh dear. I got a laugh out of this one.....
If you work for The Daily Mail or an associated publication, I will STILL be happy to be interviewed. Publicly. On my Wikipedia talk page. Let's see how brave you are in a venue where the sun is shining.
Hilarious.

For a start, don't call yourself brave when everyone knows you faked a heart attack just to prevent the humiliation of a an already unwise Request for Adminship taking a long slow glide into the sea. All because he couldn't manage to not be Guy Macon, Wikipedia wanker, for a measly seven days.

You get a good idea of the man, when you realise he genuinely did claim after the event, once he "got back from hospital", that a large part of the opposition was from people who can't stand it that he doesn't like the Mail. Lolwut? This is the same website where finding someone to speak up in defence of the Mail is actually harder than finding someone who will say they support Trump.

Anyway, based on his long standing character, and indeed his performance in only the last few days, I think we can all agree how that interview would go.....

Oh hi Guy, it's Mr Journalist from the Daily Mail. I am here at the time you requested, and I am ready to interview you any time you are ready.

Ok, nice to meet you. Fire away.

Well, my first question is, why do you keep claiming the Mail fabricates quotes from judges? And that the whole Wikipedia community knows this because you "caught" us doing it. Other than the Amanda Knox example, which as you know, was taken down after only two minutes, have you got any other examples? You surely know that in the London courts, this is likely to be a very costly defamation suit if you are making a statement you know to be false and with the clear intent of harming the economic interests of my employer, and indeed myself (you may recognise my byeline from numerous court reports)?

GET OFF MY TALK PAGE!

Oh, OK. Well, that was a short interview. If I could just have the agreed upon copy of what was said, I'll be on my way. As you requested, I wasn't making my own
notes because you had previously said you thought I would fabricate your words, or indeed, manufacture this entire interview.

OH HELLZ TO THE NO, U FOOL

:lol:

When is this fuckstick ever going to learn?

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER SAID ON WIKIPEDIA CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.

You still have the option of requesting revision deletion of every defamatory statement you have ever made about the British media on Wikipedia's lawn. If you start now, you might be finished by the time the trial starts.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Guy Macon claims he would be happy for the Daily Mail to interview him on his Wikipedia talk page

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:43 pm

What a surprise. The wanker has chosen to delete that offer from his talk page. Not archive, but delete.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1027983074

For a man who whines so much about tabloids allegedly fabricating quotes and even inventing whole stories, he sure does seem to like altering narratives to suit his preferences.

A month from now, he will deny having said it. And take the chance nobody wants to trawl the edit history to find it.

A Wikipedia piece of shit, through and through. Using his experience to game the system to his advantage, all day, every day, arrogantly assuming there aren't people sufficiently motivated to remember this stuff, and make him pay for it down the line, big time.

Definitely deserves to be doorstepped.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Guy Macon claims he would be happy for the Daily Mail to interview him on his Wikipedia talk page

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:08 pm

Just gonna start assembling a few of his quotes......

So, Mr Macon, when you said........
......in reference to the Marek Kukula case, was there a specific reason why you chose to call it an accusation?

Was this an error, because perhaps you're just a moron, or was it a deliberate attempt to change the circumstances to suit you anti-Mail narrative?

We refer of course to the fact these reports are about a conviction, not an accusation. Ergo, Marek Kukula has either reportedly been convicted of a serious career ending crime, which is a fact that nothing in the known universe seems to contradict, or the Sun and Mail have possibly deliberately fabricated these reports, becaue [insert your bullshit theory about how this would supposedly be profitable], and so caution should be exercised, despite the lack of any dissent on the part of Mr Kukula or indeed anyone else who would be affected by that lie, which is a position only Wikipedia seems to hold. Because you're that kind of a cock.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:10 am

When you claimed that you had been in contact with a journalist, was that a lie? Could you please provide us with the name of this journalist, so that we may verify this claim? If you cannot provide these details, we reserve the right to call you a Wikipedia sanctioned liar in print, and we invite you or Wikipedia to sue if you disagree.