Compliments to the Crow!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Joe Crow
Sucks

Compliments to the Crow!

Post by Joe Crow » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:23 pm

A thread for saying nice things about Mick / Crow...

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Compliments to the Crow!

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:53 pm

How sweet of you.

As everyone knows, I'm not vain, I don't do this necessary work for praise or plaudits.

I can't speak for Mick, because as we know, I can't confirm or deny he is me. Not even to collect his plaudits! :lol:

Maybe you can use this thread to collect all the nice things people on Wikipediocracy have said about me? You must have read every thread I've ever posted in there, or mentions me in any way, five times by now, surely.

Y'know, the stuff they said before they realised I'm not the sort of dumb prick who holds back from necessarily criticising people just because they have said nice things about me. :oops:

Jake knows the score. I'm good at what I do. Scarily so on many many occasion. I'm not allowed on that forum simply because I just can't tolerate people who aren't (and with no good reason for not being), and won't abide being made to be nice to people who weren't even there to criticise Wikipedia.

People like Beeblebrox, only there because they were lonely and because its sometimes convenient for a Wikipedia person to have a place they can further victimise people they have already screwed over on Wikipedia.

I'm not a bad man, live and let live if people merely disagree, it's a forum after all, but they wouldn't let it lie. Couldn’t live with how good I am, since necessarily it exposes their flaws and failings. Got really personal, you know? Nasty. Horrible bullies, really.

So I went for them. Shoved cold hard facts down their throats. Fucking relentless I was. There was screaming, there was crying, there were demands for my banishment. They said even more mean things about me, shit they had clearly just made up on the spot. Their sad little buddies joined in to agree.

All very Wikipedia like.

Administrator Jake didn't stop it, upset as he was that I had never shown him the deference he thinks he deserves, and what with him being under orders and true to his general desire that Wikipediocracy be exclusively a place for people who think Wikipedia only has minor faults that are easily fixed if only people like Beeblebrox are allowed to be all they can be.

All just like Wikipedia. Just like I said they are.

Scarily good at what I do. :ugeek:

Out of interest, who have you promised to leave alone over there in return for being made a Wikipediocracy Mod? My mistake, you wouldn't need to be told. Just glad to have some friends, right? Which reminds me, what's changed recently that you suddenly have more time for Wikipedia "criticism"?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:15 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:53 pm
As everyone knows, I'm not vain, I don't do this necessary work for praise or plaudits.

I'm not a bad man, live and let live if people merely disagree, it's a forum after all, but they wouldn't let it lie. Couldn’t live with how good I am, since necessarily it exposes their flaws and failings. Got really personal, you know? Nasty. Horrible bullies, really.
Good. Prove it. Go ONE WEEK without posting another disjointed rant.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:43 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:15 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:53 pm

Good. Prove it. Go ONE WEEK without posting another disjointed rant.
He who lives in a glass house shall throw no stones!

Or were you labouring under the false impression that your posting always makes logical sense? Perhaps sometimes your haste/brevity is exactly what produces such disjointed replies?

What were you even saying was "good" in the above quote, for example? Could be any number of aspects, or based on past experience, something else entirely.

Now, let's not fight, the children are watching. We might traumatise them!

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:45 am

The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred, there lies
A murderous desire for love

How can they look into my eyes
And still they don't believe me?
How can they hear me say those words
Still they don't believe me?
And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me?

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:59 am

Wel done to me for banging on about the hilarity that is Wikipedia+Human Rights well before (at least a year, perhaps two?) the stupid fuckwits of Wikipediocracy caught on to it.

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 14&t=12301

And as ever, the hilarity of Micheal Cockram having ANYTHING to say in the field of human dignity, is just the bonus.

I sense this thread might be fun. 8-)

Not for you thought eh, Jake? But hey, you already knew that.

You're gonna be eating it for a fucking long time.

And if all you have to say for yourself are a few childish insults, well, isn't that just gonna make it even more fun for me!

:roll:

:lol:

Come on now, rally the troops. We want to here more about this claim that Wikipediocracy has probably prevented more abuse on Wikipedia than we could ever fream of.

Who the fuck are you even kidding?

You're not even in this fucking league. :ugeek:

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:07 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:59 am

We want to here more about this claim that Wikipediocracy has probably prevented more abuse on Wikipedia than we could ever fream of.

Tread softly, dear Crow, because you tread on my freams.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:08 am

Homeless man: You make no difference to the world.
Homeless crow: Neither do you.
Homeless man: I love you.
Homeless crow: I love you too.

Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:19 am

Come on Crow, let's a have a boogie! You're never too old to get on down!

What kinda tunes do you dig, daddio?

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:59 am

rog wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:07 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:59 am

We want to here more about this claim that Wikipediocracy has probably prevented more abuse on Wikipedia than we could ever fream of.
Tread softly, dear Crow, because you tread on my freams.
And oh what a wretch you are dear Michael, having such small time freams as these.