Lunatics from Aotearoa

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Lunatics from Aotearoa

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:16 pm

Normally on en-Wiki, New Zealanders keep to themselves. And just grind local subjects. Because NZ politics can be extremely fractious and unhinged, this results in some "local colour" of a type. It's a small and isolated country of little real economic importance, so its political messes tend to be ignored elsewhere. Tourism and Lord Of The Rings movies don't add up to an "economic powerhouse". Sorry guys.

Ran across this person today while looking at the political shitstorms that routinely appear on Reddit's r/newzealand:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Andykatib
I am interested in history, politics, Star Wars, and superhero comics and films. I also have an account at Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wikia.
I successfully defended my PhD in September 2021 and graduated in May 2022. I am currently working as a delivery driver at Domino's Pizza in Dunedin.
Sorry but am I supposed to take YOU seriously? Much less the massive amount of content you're posting on WP?

For some reference, Andykatib was almost the ONLY author of Murder of Amber-Rose Rush. It's a sad and deplorable story, but why does Wikipedia get such a long article? Ah I see: the killer was from Malaysia, and so is Andykatib. An AFD failed. Andy must have a lot of friends.

Another thing Andy ground out like a big brown sausage: Mark John Taylor.

Yet another is Louisa Akavi. I remember this--the NZ government unsuccessfully tried to censor local media to keep her out of the news while they negotiated for her release---also unsuccessfully. This is something you should take away from any discussion of New Zealand politics: they claim to be a "modern democracy", yet are quick to muzzle the media and do stupid things in the background. Remember how they handled the Christchurch massacre? Literally tried to censor the entire internet worldwide, just to get rid of Tarrant's stupid video. Remember Kim Dotcom? They rolled over and showed their bellies to the Americans.

Andykatib likes to fiddle with Marama Davidson, co-head of the NZ Greens and one of the country's most notorious left-wing (? she's so nuts that one really can't pigeonhole her) political figures. Today r/newzealand filled up with posts about her babblings, many of which were deleted quickly, which is apparently a common occurrence. This one was posted, deleted, reposted, and MADE THE REDDIT FRONT PAGE. Lol.

Andykatib clearly loves the Greens, and is biasing Wikipedia content in their favor.

NZ's right wing is just as cuckoo-clock. Consider New Conservative Party (New Zealand), an article that Andykatib has tried to make as negative as possible, but not very successfully.

Difference is, neither the right nor the centrists are being obsessively venerated on Wikipedia by hapless nerds like Andykatib. You could try to blame it on the Maori but Andykatib is clearly not Maori. Nerds love to obsess over whatever subjects their own miserable little egos are invested in. They tend to make WP what THEY want, not what its readers want--or need.

Don't believe me? Poke around in New Zealand content all you like. You will keep seeing signs of Andykatib. Also Kiwichris. Who's protecting them? Longtime admin Charles "Gadfium" Truell pops up occasionally. I suspect there are others.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Re: Lunatics from Aotearoa

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:32 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:16 pm
Andykatib likes to fiddle with Marama Davidson, co-head of the NZ Greens and one of the country's most notorious left-wing
I doubt they are actually left-wing, probably just "socially progressive" AKA economically right-wing.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers