EEng

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

EEng

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:32 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =850251118

Working from primary sources is the very definition of WP:OR.......you really do seem to have trouble grasping the basic rules of sourcing and editing.
Dumbass. For those wondering, that is not the definition of WP:OR, it's not even close to an approximation. In short, it is utter garbage.

In the context, namely a dispute with a user already having difficulties understanding Wikipedia's rules on sourcing and original research, it can do nothing but simply confuse them further.

It doesn't matter, because the whole issue has been made moot because the user stupidly admitted being a previously blocked user, which of course means EEng gets to run away, laughing, his erroneous statements not corrected.

Understandably, the user signs off with the following.....
I am feeling that I am wasting my time on this Wikipedia Project given the sort of arguments and people I am dealing with. DCBarrow (talk) 17:41, 14 July 2018 (UTC)

Wikipedians often wonder why they are hated, why people get so angry with them they go to extreme lengths to stalk and harass them. It's having to deal with stupid shit like this.

There are of course lots of other reasons, specific to EEng, why people would do that to him, specifically. I'll maybe get to them later (although they are pretty damn obvious tbf).

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: EEng

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Basic and obvious policy violation.....NFCC#9 for those wondering

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =850308027

.....posted on an Administrator's page no less.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 pm

In case it's not immediately obvious EEng is a joker. How exactly he hasn't been permanently banned numerous times is incomprehensible. But somehow all the admins let him deface the admin noticeboards, vandalise talk pages, sock, encourage others to sock, pass off crappy GA's to get political DYK's onto the main page, and write borderline BLP violations. All in the name of humor!

But of course he is Wikipedia's official admin sanctioned jester. Untouchable and all powerful. :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Just noting for the record that EEng claims to be homosexual. I'd say this is about as believable as anything he says, but he said it, so we shall not let him forget it if in future he finds it convenient to claim a different sexuality.
Snow Rise: how 'bout if, instead of "sodomy", I said "the sodomite stuff"? Where would that fit in your hierarchy? Being a fag myself I really don't need your guidance on such stuff. We've have collegial and productive interactions in the past, and I'm sure those will continue, but this was a test and you failed. We simply cannot start designating forbidden words or phrases. EEng 21:17, 28 October 2018 (UTC)
To be clear, if he wants to later claim he did not mean this as a declaration of his orientation, there was no link provided under "fag" (EEng and his friends loving the old Easter egg link form of jokery, they are a hoot) and the relevant slang meaning of fag is the only interpretation that makes any sense whatsoever in the 'conversation' taking place (whether him saying "homo stuff" in Wikipedia discourse is acceptable or not, as an apparently deliberately provocative ironic use of a homophobic slur in a debate about acceptable terms, which apparently is acceptable because he is homosexual).

Tune in next week, when EEng claims to be black after an oblique reference to the n-word backfires.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Here's EEng using Wikipedia to practice sounding like an African American slave.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =874019279

I don't know 'nuttin 'bout birthin' no babies, Miz Scarlett!

Yassuh, that sho' be some ''fine'' revis'nism raht thar, Massuh, sho' nuf!
Bad enough by itself. Worse when you consider he only said it to taunt an editor who is in the process of being (rightly) banned for racism, albeit that ban occurring in the useless fashion Wikipedia does these things. Details here......

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... f=19&t=946

All the people jumping up and down in that matter, all terribly concerned for Wikipedia's reputation, don't seem to have noticed this blatant example of poor taste at best, defensiveness at worst, also bringing the project into disrepute. If they did notice, they presumably then noticed who it was, then remembered the person is protected by very powerful Wikipedia Administrators, so decided it wasn't worth the grief to complain.

Welcome to Wikipedia. You can be a coward, a hypocrite or a bully. Those are your only options. The role of unfunny prick of the project is sadly already taken.

But here's hoping he gets hit by a bus, just so we get to see what someone else makes of the role.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 am

More sad news
I'm sorry to tell those gathered here that our friend User:Shock Brigade Harvester Boris passed away last month. EEng 06:56, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
On 14 November, to be precise. Announced to the Wikipedians on the 18th.

Not sure that not noticing for nearly a month qualities someone as being their friend. An aquaintance, perhaps.

Not sure that being memorialized on a wall of wiki clowning really conveys real sadness either. More of a desperation to be seen as just like the other humans, perhaps.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:13 pm

EEng must be the last person on Wikipedia to find out. :?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:26 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
More sad news
I'm sorry to tell those gathered here that our friend User:Shock Brigade Harvester Boris passed away last month. EEng 06:56, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
On 14 November, to be precise. Announced to the Wikipedians on the 18th.

Not sure that not noticing for nearly a month qualities someone as being their friend. An aquaintance, perhaps.

Not sure that being memorialized on a wall of wiki clowning really conveys real sadness either. More of a desperation to be seen as just like the other humans, perhaps.

Sad, sad sad. I have been almost dead in Februari (in fact I was, they got me back.) and declared a long, long time before dead but that does't matter. Put Statler his doxxed username between the most times creeps in every language of this world, who cares! Make Drmies and Ymnes to your staff members, and again who cares. Special Ymnes, Wikimedia-NL chapter hero number one seem to me a perfect candidate as the successor of Alexander. Alexander left through the backdoor, but his blessed work remains for ever because the director is a idiot. I think the main problem now is I am not female. Female is good, male is bad. Very baaaaddddd! Even my last kitten posing can't help or save me I am afraid.Normal I should now been a Arb.

That guy is good, so good, that Ymnes boy, he even manage to get someone SanFranBanned because his work was not copivio. So he has his wiki-fame already. Those are the European talents! Just like Gerlach, that new German safety guy Jan, Dimi, Anna, and the rest of the lossers. Perfect! What a staff! There is no better staff member or contractor than Ymnes for safety and trust. Only a pity he is not female, but at least he is from the Caribbean so that is in his favour.

This is incredible bullshit, just like kitten pictures. Do what you think is right in life, and leave your private life at home! Or leave it for the fora, that is the place to chat a bit because it is no working space. There you can talk about these things.

Shall I tell you what you girls must do instate of hanging around in the wiki gender shit? Spend your time better and learn kickboxing! Is good for you heart too. Exercise, outing your frustration, getting self confidence, all very healthy.
And give the next shitty man a good one in his nuts, that will help! That is the language he will understand! And I will applause for you! If I had a daughter for sure she learned kickboxing as a part of here education, even our queen does it! And I am sure her three daughters too!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:25 pm

The court jester, trying to be serious.....
Wikipedia is a workplace. The conduct of the hypothetical editors described in question 5 is bullying, in my view. The candidate does not seem to have considered this. Hence my question. PaleCloudedWhite (talk) 10:25, 27 December 2018 (UTC)

No, Wikipedia is not a workplace. EEng 12:41, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
He's one of their top of the line models. His missing of the underlying point, was of course deliberate.

It isn't a mystery why so many people choose not to participate in Wikipedia. Some of it is because of the bullying. Far more is just due to a complete disgust normal people have when they realise people like the jester are considered the gold standard. Fuck that shit.

He dwells in their basement because he knows he would get his head kicked in out in the real world.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:28 am