Fred Bauder taken to arbcom

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Fred Bauder taken to arbcom

Post by NadirAli » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:08 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ed_parties

This guy is a strange quack. He defended me and other Pakistanis on ANI from a corrupt involved Indian administrator, but when this same administrator took us to arbcom to save himself from an ANI report by filed us, he voted to ban us.

I remember my friend Szhaider even messaging him and reminding him of the evidence we posted, which he and all the other arbitrators deliberately ignored. He wouldn't even reply on his talk page.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Fred Bauder taken to arbcom

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:03 am

Coovered a lot in the election thread.

To summarise:

Beeblebrox: "All I did was give Fred the option of revealing the contents of a confidential mailing list, or look bad infront of the voters. I was careful not to reveal it, so I'm a good boy. Fred got upset at my attempt to hold him to account, but nobody else cared, so I'm a good boy. Nothing that happened as a result of my actions, is my fault. I'm a good boy. Fred revealed the contents in the aftermath of the chaos my question precipitated, so that proves I am a good boy. Fred is a very bad boy. Look! He's angry at me. What a crazy bastard, eh? Lock him up. But don't lock him up, 'cos that might make me look bad."

Iridescent: "All I did was like to court documents I found on the internet to influence a Wikipedia election, the contents of which Fred disputes and which nobody else can judge the accuracy of since it is was a he said she said case. I simply wanted to help Fred recall the events that my dear friend, the fine and upstanding citizen Eric Corbett, who was of course only asking his question because of his widely known deep respect for women, wished Fred to discuss his own alleged mistreatment of women, to damage his candidacy. Such devotion to transparency and accountability makes me a very good boy. Since Fred has discussed this on Wikipedia before, I am obviously a good boy. Please don't investigate the exact circumstances of how and why Fred discussed this on wiki, or what someone would have to do to find it, it really isn't relevant, and doesn't prove I'm not a good boy. I have no strong feelings against Fred that would make my reblocking of a clearly upset Fred, and my subsequent community ban proposal, nor my subsequent decision to disavow the ban proposal, constitute evidence that I breached the protocol that says Administrators should not act with bias or emotion. It is a total coincidence that I was merely following up on a block placed by another Administrator with strong feelings on Fred, and we are both now here trying our very best to smear him in every way we can. I am a good boy. This is about Fred. Throw the book at him. Except don't, because I kind of got a bit crazy there, and I want peoole to think I'm not crazy."

Boing! said Zebedee: "I did nothing wrong. I am a good boy. What, so now edit warring with an election candidate on their election questions page to restore my own questions over their objections, then blocking them, is somehow wrong all of a sudden? Well, I am disgusted at this ridiculous interpretation of WP:INVOLVED. I did what any Administrator would have done. No other Administrator would have sought independent assitence, least of all from the Election Commissioners. Who even knows what they are for anyway? All of this chaos is proof my actions were uncontroversial. Ignore my later confession that I should not have done what I did, that has no relevance in this investigation of what people did. I am a good boy. I have apologised. Please do not punish me for achieving my goals. I have expressed regret and remorse, and indeed great pleasure that Fred's reactions to my actions have destroyed his candidacy and reputation. None of this is relevant. I did nothing wrong. Fred's the guy you should be looking at. Not me. Did I mention I am tewihbly tewibbly sowwy? Fred is the devil. Sorry. Shouldn't have said that. Strike that from the record please. But don't."

Future Perfect at Sunrise: "I did nothing wrong. By reblocking Fred for a third time, I was absolutely not trying to make sure he would unblock himself for a third time, so that someone could desysyop him as an emergency. It isn't relevant that there was no emergency. I was enacting the part of WP:WHEEL that says reversing an administrative action is not wheel-warring if it is backed by consensus, I was acting on a consensus. Please ignore the person questioning the strength of this consensus, I certainly am, for obvious reasons. Please do not look too closely at what I said in the community ban proposal - it isn't relevant to this case that I said I was happy for Fred to be unblocked now that Maxim had acted on the emergency, or that this is contradicted by my desire to see an unblock request first, or that I subsequently wished it put on the record that I think Fred's ArbCom candidacy was an absurdity from the outset. None of this is relevant. I am a good boy. Fred's the one you want. Don't be wasting my time with this shit. Don't you know who I am?"

This case is about making sure everybody knows Fred was entirely at fault for everything he did, and for what everyone else did. No findings, much less sanctions, will result from the actions of others, except perhaps to excuse them as having been triggered by Fred's crazyness. Just as they have requested, repeatedly, and which fine upstanding members of the community like Beyond My Ken and Jytdog have demanded the committee listen to, as the truthful words of innocent men, wrongly accused. So wrongly accused. Oh, the mannitee!