[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Wikipedia Sucks! - View topic - It is indeed a bit boring in wiki land, Madam gender.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
It is indeed a bit boring in wiki land, Madam gender. 

. Normal I enjoy your trolling, really, with a touch of Renée framing, but this is of your weakest postings ever of you. You can much and much better. I am really disapointed.
We Dutch can better, we can even win the song contest, Madam. Dit is gewoon prutswerk!
If you troll Crow do it at least on a good way, not half.

.Winner of
The SanBan

Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 am

It's garbage.

In her typical ignorant arrogance, she has assumed I wouldn't know why she mentions HIAB as if she randomly picked him as someone who I should look at instead of Dr. Wade. Now that is an impressive example of obsessive stalking.

That piece of reader trickery aside, the faults with the post will be obvious to anyone who cares to look at the forum and the thread. She's either very brave or very stupid to be rattling my cage again, and to make an issue out of this specifically, is pretty foolish. My sole aim is to expose what Wade is doing, and how and why it isn't being stopped. If GD wants to help me expose it while showing she is part of the problem too, then it's her funeral.

Mon May 20, 2019 2:20 pm

It is a rancorous posting of someone who is angry. And it makes clear GD has more than one editor, because I have to say the Madam Mies postings are absolute of a higher class. They always contain a lot of subtile humor and mockery and silent hints. Madam Mies has absolute class and style, but this is indeed complete rubbish.

.Winner of
The SanBan

Mon May 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Wed May 22, 2019 5:09 am

Bwaaaa-haaa-haaa! 666!!!!

!htarw ym leef dna em raeH

Jesus Christ, BLACK Crow, you really are delusional...

The correct line of criticism is that The Gender Warrior decries a lack of "mentorshp" reserved for The Mans on the one hand, and calls everything "Mansplaining" on the other.

What is the difference between "Mentorship" and "Mansplaining"?

It's all performance art, a big troll. There is no difference.

And you are also a troll.

"REACT TO ME ME ME ME!!!"

Whatever, little man, whatever...

RfB

Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 am

.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 am

Thu May 23, 2019 11:08 am

Gone a bit quiet w.r.t. me and mine now, has Ms. Desk.

Understandable.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 9669#p9669

Pretty hard to fit stuff like that into her narrative of brave little Jess doing her best for the 'wimmin.

You want to help women, you find an actual feminist, be they man or woman. Not a clueless fuck who has clearly never even read any feminist theory, other than this idea if a man criticises you, he is a sexist pig.

Wade has shit for brains. If she is the future of feminism, then feminism is screwed. See what I did there? :roll:

Too fucking easy, this shit. Way too easy.

Sat May 25, 2019 5:34 am

.Winner of
The SanBan

Mon May 27, 2019 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]