Dimitar Dimitrov

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Dimitar Dimitrov

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 am

This retweet of Jimmy really sucks.

https://twitter.com/dimi_z/status/1104854806378827777

Why? Because Dimi referee to this Pirate Party based wiki-article, and not to a neutral biased source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directive ... gle_Market

And in this way is Wikipedia corrupt tot op het bot. Dimitar Dimitrov has every right to be beside a "political scientist" (give me a break) to be a Pirate Party activist, to demonstrate with 500 people in the streets of Europe, to admire Jullia Reda, and even to tell as much copyright nonsense as he wants on Wikicobn-NL. But not to misuse a anti-article13 biased Wikipedia article!

J'Accuse…

WMF has handled and act in a Maoists, undemocratic way in the article13 discussion with propaganda, disinformation and fake news (safe your copyright, it was not about your copyright but the copyright of others.) WMF's protagonist has misused there Twitter accounts for propaganda, and donor money is used to support proven trolls as Romaine and fiends.
WMF even has helped them active to executed me digital in the best tradition of Roland Freisler. Because in a legal way it is impossible for me to enter as a person the WMF infrastructure anymore to protest. Because a SanFanBan is against my person, not against my account. Even a family member of me was instantly blocked on Wikiquote. There was no way for me to post on the wiki projects anymore, and I don't want to contribute posting in the way Kumioko does. Just like I don't post on Guido's Wikisage anymore or on Wikipediocrazy or the Genderdesk. Because the owner of a site has any right to forbite someone to use his infrastructure, what I always will respect.

Service Tweet: The Wikimedia community strives to be neutral on @Wikipedia, but we are not neutral about access to knowledge.

Not true. Wikipedia/WMF and the Wikimedia community -what ever that might be- has done exacte where they blame the others for, using trolling, lies and fake news, wikipedia itself, and even a SanFanBan trying to reach there goals! Or is there anyone who wants to denier the article Dimi refer to is not biased?