Disgraced Desysoped Admin Kww now Edits only Humanzee

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Mutineer
Sucks Fan

Disgraced Desysoped Admin Kww now Edits only Humanzee

Post by Mutineer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 am

For those unfamiliar with him Kww was one of Wikipedia's worst cyberbully administrators for a very long time. He had some obsessive and weird behavior with Wikipedia's filters, which if you're an administrator are largely unmonitored and uncontrolled. He would use them to exercise a personal power over certain content editors (along the lines of "you come and get my approval first if you want to edit"). ...And a lot of other unusual things he was doing. It finally caught up with him after two or three Arbcom cases and about an hundred days of process, and he was desysoped which is an extremely rare feat in the administrative culture. Administrators are so self-protective when it comes to their club, one practically has to commit murder, child abuse, or bestiality to be desysoped.

As is often the case with disgraced admins, his interest in participating at Wikipedia pretty well disappeared. As us cynics might expect, he had no inner reservoir of belief and love for "The Project" that could keep him going as a content editor after the desysop. What he loved was pushing people around. What he got off on was blocking people. Most admins and darn near every WP:AN/ANI participant is like that.

Anyway he's made two edits since July last year, both to "Humanzee" which is the charming and no doubt scientific (sarcasm) article on human chimpanzee crossbreeding. Here's a cache of his latest edit history as of today: https://archive.is/UY73K.

Hey, everybody's got to have interests.

EDIT: "You're" not "your" only.
I am "Modsquad" here, and participate, but I don't want you to think we can't have an angry argument.

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Re: Disgraced Desysoped Admin Kww now Edits only Humanzee

Post by Flip Flopped » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Mutineer wrote:For those unfamiliar with him Kww was one of Wikipedia's worst cyberbully administrators for a very long time. He had some obsessive and weird behavior with Wikipedia's filters, which if you're an administrator are largely unmonitored and uncontrolled. He would use them to exercise a personal power over certain content editors (along the lines of "you come and get my approval first if you want to edit"). ...And a lot of other unusual things he was doing. It finally caught up with him after two or three Arbcom cases and about an hundred days of process, and he was desysoped which is an extremely rare feat in the administrative culture. Administrators are so self-protective when it comes to their club, one practically has to commit murder, child abuse, or bestiality to be desysoped.

As is often the case with disgraced admins, his interest in participating at Wikipedia pretty well disappeared. As us cynics might expect, he had no inner reservoir of belief and love for "The Project" that could keep him going as a content editor after the desysop. What he loved was pushing people around. What he got off on was blocking people. Most admins and darn near every WP:AN/ANI participant is like that.

Anyway he's made two edits since July last year, both to "Humanzee" which is the charming and no doubt scientific (sarcasm) article on human chimpanzee crossbreeding. Here's a cache of his latest edit history as of today: https://archive.is/UY73K.

Hey, everybody's got to have interests.

EDIT: "You're" not "your" only.
That is bizarre. By the way I think ArbCom and the WMF projects give a pass to bestiality.

Kww seems quiet on WO, too. I doubt they had the sense to kick him out.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 am

Heh, I'll drop this on the book wiki.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:42 am

I add in passing that ol' Kevin has a strange fondness for Selena Gomez. Kww edited it 172 times.

Her article is typical of what "divas" get on WP. Currently 119k bytes, much of it written by lovestruck fanboys.
Large amounts of editwarring in the history. More than 8700 edits now, and still rising.

Creepy? Of course. But typical for any "hot babe" who is prominent in entertainment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... lena_Gomez
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Selena_Gomez