Only a fooi....

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Only a fooi....

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Only a fool laugh when he is walking to the execution place, Doug Weller. I myself am fare from sure if this is ha, ha, a lolsuet. Far from it. Only a fool can see this as joke my friend. No, this is not a joke all, ha ha.
WMF has in it's arrogance overplayed it's cards in a terrible way, ha, ha. Me?
There is after this trail nothing left of WMF, nothing to get anymore.But I don't care, I don't need the money. I am happy with what I have. Those idiots are me not worth the effort and shooting sitting ducks is mean.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Only a fooi....

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Vigilant wrote:here is absolutely ZERO that Abd can accomplish here.

The WMF, on the other hand, has a prime opportunity to display to any other ne'er do well malcontents that there is a ruinous cost for litigation that will be borne by vexatious litigants.

A, leave the crap, Vig. WMF is deep in the shit, a child can understand that. And yes, I understand your position as a software designer, but a trail is not a boxing game where the partisants look deep in each other eyes and spit.
The software is screwed up, whose mistake that was will show up in the process. Please leave the crap Vig, you can do better. Let's just wait and see what will happen.