@Vigilant

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: @Vigilant

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Daily. Many. Most drug related. Is a special department on Schiphol, the airport. And you don't need a visum, no. Amerika and Holland have excellent relation.

Didn't you know that? Do you really think you can commit a crime in a other country? Most times they pick you up, or you get a trail in your one country according to Dutch law, also possible.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:53 pm

I rally don't understand the "Dutch" sorry. It is complete nonsense.

Tot uitlevering kunnen leiden, feiten die krachtens de wetten van de verzoekende en de aangezochte staat strafbaar zijn gesteld met een vrijheidsstraf met een maximum van meer dan een jaar of met een strengere straf. Tot uitlevering kunnen eveneens leiden, poging of samenspanning tot, dan wel deelneming aan het plegen van een strafbaar feit dat tot uitlevering kan leiden. Indien het verzoek strekt tot de tenuitvoerlegging van vonnis waarbij een persoon die veroordeeld is voor een feit dat tot uitlevering kan leiden, dient het gedeelte van de vrijheidsstraf dat nog niet is ondergaan, ten minste vier maanden te bedragen.

This are the rules for any crime, computerhacking in the way you "did" (What I don't believe by the way) is 10-15 years. judge yourself. So, you can be the first! Congrats!

Fool!!!!!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 pm

It does't matter what crime it is Vig. If the Dutch authorities ask for your extradition, well, a you go for a state holiday.No matter if it is rape, drugs, compterfraude, doesn't matter. And I don't think you can find it on the internet, but Schiphol has police department and it happens on a daily base. Details I can't give you, but if you want it I can inform.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Me? You stopping? A old man? No Vig, if they really find out if you have done that, what I still don't believe by the way, my state send two young, strong police officers to your house and pick you up. But me? Why? Me? Why for the fuck?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Well, Vig, listen, Holland and America are family, and very, very good friends. And this are international contracts so..... don't spell on the American government. The work close together.

But our prisons are great isn't it? Much better than in America! Don't you think so Vig?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:19 pm

By the way, what is a natte shit? You can better start to learn Dutch Vig, this is worthless. And your new neighbours often don't speak English.
And it is always nice if you live in a new country to speak a few words Dutch, isn't it Vig?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm

Vig, sorry, the Pirate Party is not ruling here, and no jokes anymore, Yes, this is the law and these are international contracts governments have to follow. If you have been in Dutch state computers, and they found that out you travel without any visum free to Holland and stay in our lovely state hotels. No joking. Make up your mind. People have been on trail in Marocco for a crimes they committed in Holland. Years and years in prison. In Morocco. If you break a local law they get you, always! Also in a other country.

Ja, dat is hoe het werkt. For years now.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:36 pm

De VS geeft geen twee natte shits wat de Nederlandse regering zegt. :?:

You bet they do! And visa versa. On a daily base. (if is written what I think there is.)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:40 pm

That is up to you, Vig. If you break in in houses, there is always risk. And it is up to you if you want to take the risk. If you think it's save to break in in state computers, be my guest. But now you know what can be the consequences. You can end up years and years in a Dutch prison, a Dutch guy they got... Years in a American state hotel. Was in the newspapers even.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:46 pm

For you? A stupide hacker who even doesn't understand the danger of what he is doing? Snotty boy, maybe the CAI is already in your computer....

Do you really think you are more clever than states? Poor boy and I really hope it was bluff, Vig....