Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Just for the record.

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:45 am

Vigilant wrote:Let's agree to disagree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSYbIRqN_tE

I've spent the afternoon digging.
I have pretty much a full dossier on Martin and Theodora.

I'll take this thread (https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... =19&t=1152) as Martin's consent to participate in the upcoming festivities.

He, Vig, is your bot so powerful you can dig all the afternoon in by the Dutch authorities hidden data? That is interesting info, because it was hidden for my personal safety. So, you are able to have a look in data states don't want you to see? Correct me if I am wrong, Vig.
I think you now have a real problem.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Just for the record.

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:02 am

Let me see if I get it right, Vig. it's about this topic.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... =8&t=10205

You guys couldn't find anything about me what is logical because the Dutch authorities had removed everything, I will tell Lomax, Eric and Steln in a PM why they did that, but they had a very good reason, I asure you. So, I didn't exist because even a few days before Bart told us my name didn't exist in his appearance on WO. And some of you had created that bad MyGeology page with same google date, because it was very bad to force that SanFanBan I suppose. Is that correct, Vig?
All right.

I putted the pickture of my poor late cat here on sucks. Triiiiinngggggggggg said the trollbot, and made a connection to the Instagram of my woman where was the same picture of the same cat. R.I.P. Gigi. Almost the only thing you can find there, and some other kitty picks, me with a big camera and some ice skating picks. And normale she never use the name Theodora but Dora. So it is clear where you had your info from. Only on Insta she use the nameTheodora, so it was easy to find what page you had found for me.

And there is only one genealogy page, deep hidden in the internet of a nice mister living on Curacao who had asked our permision for that page. What we had given to him and that was the reason only that page is kept because we didn't consider it fait to remove it. And that page made a connection between us, me and my woman. I now have found out you are really Martin you said on WO. Is correct, isn't it?

Again the bels ringed and the bot made that connection and found nothing exept some info about my eldest brother and dentist and Leica fan. All right Vig, still correct?

And you told us, now I know Martin is real and started to use my real name. But you did more.
I think I'm going to drop Jaap a line and let him know what his insane little brother is up to these days.

You said you wanted to contact my brother. You violence my privacy in a awful way with your powerful bot in this way. Just like you voilanced Kum his privacy by connecting him the Marine what was even contacted because of you bot shit. Autistic kids playing with a extreem powerful bot WMF has given to them.

And then you started to dig and to dig in my by the Dutch authorities hides date with that same powerful bot. Just a autistic man and Bart, because, Bart absolute less, but both you are mental disabled.

I've spent the afternoon digging.
I have pretty much a full dossier on Martin and Theodora.

Well Vig, life isn't so bad here for the WMF guys. Not for Bart, that wouln'd be fair. And I think, no I am sure WMF has a lot of interesting questions to answer in the Lomax case, and i have given Lomax permission to contact my lawyer. And the rest is private.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Just for the record.

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:37 pm

How did the whole Bart Versieck shit story started. Bart was beaten by arbcom and the troll mods where he could, complete unrealistic. And watch this user: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebruiker:Ronn

Long has been a picture on his user page with Jimmy and Ronn. and on Bart's use page was writes, Solidair met Graaf Statler and other victims of arbcom.
Ronn is a charter man. formal Board member and Arb, sysop, meeting after meeting pictures on his twitter with other media-idiots, name it. A typical wiki career man in short.
What happend? After arbcom case number X agains Bart Ronn send me a email, do you want to coach Bart and gave me his email. i didn't react because I didn't trust it and left it.

After arbcom went crazy and kicked me out Bart started to search for contact, and special tried to figure out how much info I had about the Dutch Wikipedia. inside info. Tried to get in contact with Ausma via me.
Of course I understood Bart was a mole from the first moment on, but used my old legal Colombo trick, I act if I believed him and he was a companion. Bart started to give disinformation, edited other user to mails, started to send insane mails to newspapers, acted like he was complete solidaire with me. Eric has the last Email and Arthur to. And also a other user, Jan started a old trick, sending insane, psychiatrical not health emails with all kind of CC's. Of course I have send them all to my lawyer. Right.

And from here on we know the story. They tried to summon me, but for sure there laywer understood instantly he had to deal with a legal poker player, and not only that, a extreem risky one.
Sandra and Gijs where of course sorry, sorry sorry for Edo's his Email and dropped the case.

BUT

I had some inside info, the very rare, I got from a insider. They all shit there pains there in Utrecht and with very good reasons. Because IF I should be really Martin, what was obesely not sure, and if Ausma is my lawyer, in combination with the Lomax case it would be the most toxic combination there is. Because they understand very well I don't let WMF roast Lomax with a countersue, I very well know American this lawyer rat trick. What doesn't work in Europe. My brother has worked years for a American law firm.
So there was a tremendous intern pression to be sure if I was really Martin. 100%, because they didn't want the same blunder again.

Bart: Martin, can we Skype, Martin, can we start a trail, bla, bla. etc, etc. Only to get my real identity

At one moment, I really had a head age, I said fuck of Bart disappear. Because for years and years I got this mails. Fuck of or you get a letter of my lawyer. Bart freaked out and tried first to get acces here. But Eric kicked him out and I told him a shit story Sterl and Eric had hacked his computer and that it was filled up with WMF bot shit. Pure bluf., and Eric had blocked him.

Panic! And Bart started to send insane messages over the WO PM server what had been all time be mute but was special opend. And Bart appeared on Arthurs chat where i toasted him. Panic! Tremendous panic in the wiki house!

Well, then came Vig in, die ze wel even een poepie zou laten ruiken. To let them smell some shit. Well, the result we have seen, at the end he was with, I suppose, the most powerful bot there is in the computers of the Dutch authorities.

Because there that data is stored.