This is a hard one, Poetlister

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

This is a hard one, Poetlister

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 am

Dutch Flame War (split from Lomax v. WMF) (Members only)
Vigilant wrote:I'm just playing my part as the Bear Juden.
Poetlister wrote:Did the Jews get the chance to respond in total safety in the way you did?

Urban
Urban 2

I think the excuses of Somey to the Goole boys was right. This are real pears.

Vigilant wrote:Onthoud dit gesprek wanneer de shit de fan raakt.
De VS geeft geen twee natte shits wat de Nederlandse regering zegt.
Je hebt alleen de lusten van een gek om je te troosten.

What you lose with Google translate is the context. And in a flamewar like this you mis all the connections, because Vig is referring to all kind of personal, confidential emails and is really voilating my privacy in a way only I understand, and of all my family. And is insulting me constant and is giving disinformation. And is giving the impression you are safe if you do this kind of things.
What Vig of course 100% is but for a total other reason.

But others not!

It is a masterpiece poet, and that is what it is. From both of you, special that last step to transform the discussion to jews. And, without giving any real personal info about me, altough if it had happend I hadn't mind in this matter. But this was in no way played, I have not any contact with wikipedia related people, I have hardly had in the past. And if we had it was not or hardly about Wikipedia.

I swear that the evidence that I have given, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God. Martin