Greg Kohs has been WMF globally banned

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Kato
Sucks

Re: Greg Kohs has been WMF globally banned

Post by Kato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Kato wrote:We had decided to exit Auggie's forum for the identical abusive language and hostility GS displayed to us and which Auggie and the other mods there strangely tolerated.

Auggie is tolerant of a certain class of shit-disturber for whom content is a minor issue...

GS was running a meat farm over at NLwiki at the instance of another G-banned user who had a feud with Natuur12 at Commons. In fact the GS account was opened sometime after the Commons admin was C-banned there after the WMF G-ban. It employed the usual impersonation of a dead person which the (first) Gbanned user (a prolific socker) was prone to use.

Were they indeed actually trying to generate or change some specific content, or was it just kicking a hornet's nest for the lulz?
The GS sockfarm has been around since at least 2011. Their first article was https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_de_Bruin as User:The_Time_Bandit (They seem to have an attachment to this article). They then ran through other accounts like User:Arjuna, User:Devil's_Revenge which initially seemed to be focued on art, philology, Greece, gay friendly nude beaches of Greece etc. <--- h/t (Then MoiraMoira blocked many of them in 2013 and they changed their approach). Their act on WR-2 to write in broken / bad English is a con, because on Wikimmedia they seem to write in acceptable English. We have more specific information on them which we can't dsclose just now. It seems at some point their mutual antipathy to 'Natuur12' caused them to ally with the other G-banned user.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 am

Kato wrote:
ericbarbour wrote:
Kato wrote:We had decided to exit Auggie's forum for the identical abusive language and hostility GS displayed to us and which Auggie and the other mods there strangely tolerated.

Auggie is tolerant of a certain class of shit-disturber for whom content is a minor issue...

GS was running a meat farm over at NLwiki at the instance of another G-banned user who had a feud with Natuur12 at Commons. In fact the GS account was opened sometime after the Commons admin was C-banned there after the WMF G-ban. It employed the usual impersonation of a dead person which the (first) Gbanned user (a prolific socker) was prone to use.

Were they indeed actually trying to generate or change some specific content, or was it just kicking a hornet's nest for the lulz?
The GS sockfarm has been around since at least 2011. Their first article was https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_de_Bruin as User:The_Time_Bandit (They seem to have an attachment to this article). They then ran through other accounts like User:Arjuna, User:Devil's_Revenge which initially seemed to be focued on art, philology, Greece, gay friendly nude beaches of Greece etc. <--- h/t (Then MoiraMoira blocked many of them in 2013 and they changed their approach). Their act on WR-2 to write in broken / bad English is a con, because on Wikimmedia they seem to write in acceptable English. We have more specific information on them which we can't dsclose just now. It seems at some point their mutual antipathy to 'Natuur12' caused them to ally with the other G-banned user.

Why are you telling this nonsens? And only lies? I am not a impresonation of a dead person, Hugo de Bruin is not my first article, that was about my father, (Hugo is my cousin by the way) I never wrote about a gay nude beach, (I am not gay), I am nobody's meat puppet, and compete Dutch WP is a sockpuppet farm, I never did anything wrong! And my English is poor once someone helped me. And what are the rest of your lies? Be so kind to write it down, please! Why, why are you telling this complete noncese and lies? Why, in Chist name, are you telling this lies? And I misspeled my username, sorry. Graaf Statler himself.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 am

I ask you something, mister Kato. And my question is, why are you telling complete nonsens, and a lot of bullshit on the WWW? Because not one single word you are telling is true!
I think that's a normal question. And what are those more specific information on them which we can't dsclose just now.?

Be my guest, publish them. Do you know what you are? A huge internettroll!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:19 am

--->..........to be focued on art, philology, Greece, gay friendly nude beaches of Greece etc. <---

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebruiker ... trolelijst

You are a complet idiot. Thats the only thing I have to say.

Mutineer
Sucks Fan

Post by Mutineer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Mr. Satler seems to me rightfully indignant, while "Kato" has a unpleasant whiff of Wikipedia administrator about him, but I guess I could be shown to be wrong.

EDIT: Correct name only.
I am "Modsquad" here, and participate, but I don't want you to think we can't have an angry argument.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Mutineer wrote:Mr. Satler seems to me rightfully indignant, while "Kato" has a unpleasant whiff of Wikipedia administrator about him, but I guess I could be shown to be wrong.

EDIT: Correct name only.

Yes, I am, that's the reason I misspelled my username Well I made a new account. This is a rumor from the Dutch Wikipedia, spread under the sysops there. I know it.
The person who I am, the son of that professor, would have died at the age of fourteen. And then they start spreading this insane theory, because they did not believe my story. And spread it all over Wikipedia and Wikimedia, till it reached San Francisco were a bunch of idiots united in WMF believed that crazy story. Why? Because someone made a face gmail account, including my real name and started to trolingl around. And that is the reason Graaf Statler has a global ban. After a Global ban what was a dirty game between Moira, Trijnstel, Ymnes, and the rest, because they kept there mouth. But now they are in deep trouble. Because not one single word is true.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:15 pm

..............gay friendly nude beaches of Greece....... My god, I am more than 35 years together with the same woman. Some secret life, discovered by the brave Wiki detectives? Maybe? These people are really, really compleet insane.....

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Graaf -- based on some info from a couple different sources, I don't think that Kato is going to respond; I'm fairly certain they're not following the forum anymore.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:08 pm

What a pity! I just found interesting information for him.

http://blog.ferriesingreece.com/greek-i ... nds-greece

But I understand they closed his internet access in the clinic he is living? Is that right? By the way, what is wrong with homo friendly naked beaches? Why is that the most terrible thing to write down about someone?
Because, if I was gay, why not? Do you murder someone if you are writing about that beaches?

Well, wish him the best, ask the dokter to take care about him, and tell him not to forget his medicines in time. And I do him the same offer I did Mister James Alexander, If he is ever coming to Holland, I will delighted to show him the best pado shops from Amsterdam, and maybe he can take a small stock home, but I don't know about the legal side and the customs!

https://www.google.nl/search?q=Paddosho ... 98&bih=780

Mutineer
Sucks Fan

Post by Mutineer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 pm

I was worried for a moment about Graaf's hyperlink to "pado shops." But it seems to be Amsterdam shops that offer hallucinogenic mushrooms, which is better than that other thing I thought it might be.
I am "Modsquad" here, and participate, but I don't want you to think we can't have an angry argument.