Greg Kohs has been WMF globally banned

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Greg Kohs has been WMF globally banned

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 pm

It's more or less forbidden now after a few tourist in Amsterdam jumped out of there window from there hotel after using this Pado's. But it seems that if you know the way, you still can get it. It's till a huge problem, tourist are drowning in the canals, falling from roofs

So, I thought maybe it's a good idea when I am there guide by there next trip. For there safety you know? But on the other hand, I am a danger for the mental health of the users from the WMF products. And if I see what happend to that poor Kato, James, maybe they are right!
Hallucinations can be a great problem, and can even be dangerous! Kato starts to talk about their if he means me!

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Greg Kohs has been WMF globally banned

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:It's more or less forbidden now after a few tourist in Amsterdam jumped out of there window from there hotel after using this Pado's. But it seems that if you know the way, you still can get it. It's till a huge problem, tourist are drowning in the canals, falling from roofs

So, I thought maybe it's a good idea when I am there guide by there next trip. For there safety you know? But on the other hand, I am a danger for the mental health of the users from the WMF products. And if I see what happend to that poor Kato, James, maybe they are right!
Hallucinations can be a great problem, and can even be dangerous! Kato starts to talk about their if he means me!

Hah??