Bbb23 admin abuse

One of the worst admins in WP history lol
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Bbb23

Post by Abd » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:20 pm

There is quite a decent discussion of the ArbCom case on Wikipediocracy. There is some balance. It was pointed out that RAHayworth has "done over 500000 or half a Million deletions."

BrillLyle:
Why make so many deletions?!? This boggles the mind. It's to up edit counts and make it look like they are impactful contributors, right?

I REALLY don't like deletionists.
My opinion of BrillLyle just took a bit of a hit. That figure tells us that RAH is a wikignome willing to do endless boring tasks for something or other. It does not reveal his position on the inclusionist/deletionist spectrum.

The latter would show up in sua sponte deletions, but even more in AfD and DR arguments as well as discussion closes. The figure is essentially meaningless if we don't know the base population.

Deletion on Wikipedia is provisional, when it is short of discussed deletion, and if those deletions were mostly tagged, he was just reviewing tags. I did the same as an admin on Wikiversity.

We set up a system that avoided almost all deletion discussions, and Wikipedia did not go that way, but still, on en.wiki I found it easy to get a speedied page undeleted for review or whatever, when I was active.

It is claimed that 99% were tagged by someone else. It is possible that evidence will be developed in the case, but RAH is correct that his actions should be viewed in the context of all his actions. A more active admin will make more mistakes, and everyone makes mistakes!

The most legitimate item of concern is how this all impacts newbies. If they created something and it was deleted, do they understand that this can be reversed? That they can get help? And who is making sure that noobs are supported? There used to be projects; to my knowledge, they were all crushed. Nobody is responsible, and that is just the way the "community" likes it, at least the admin community.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Bah... Haworth was the one who first deleted the direct citations of Tryptofish as an "attack page". Granted, apparently another of TF's buddies marked it as worthy of deletion, but RH did the dastardly deed without much reflection.

Meanwhile shuffling through my rubbish been, I see that Bbb23 doesn't like me much. :roll:

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:21 pm

sashi wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:38 pm
Haworth was the one who first deleted the direct citations of Tryptofish as an "attack page".
Meanwhile shuffling through my rubbish been, I see that Bbb23 doesn't like me much. :roll:
It's funny to see two deletionists go up against each other (well RHaworth had no intent to attack Bbb, so it's kind of one-sided...)

https://en.wikiscan.org/utilisateur/Bbb23
Article diffs excluding reverts -12 M
https://en.wikiscan.org/utilisateur/RHaworth
Article diffs excluding reverts -15 M

Epic. Both hostile to editors, both avoiding WP:ADMINACCT.

Btw, this is how to properly misspell "rubbish bean".

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:18 am

For what little it's worth, this kind of shit has been happening on Wp since around 2003-2004, but in the past it was usually covered up, at least partly. Bbb has gone completely off-meds here. And Fram is still Fram. Restrictions be damned, he's out to throw his broken little ego around.

THIS is your "deletionism" in action. Or "inaction".
it's about punishment and how big is my p#nis gar-bage.
It always was. Until recently they (usually) attempted to "negotiate" or somesuch. Admins editwarring each other and threatening each other ALWAYS leads to maximum dramah and screaming matches.

Do you notice all the noticeboard regulars now on Wikipediocracy? Brill, Pudeo, Black Kite. WPO is now an extension of the WMF shitshow.
Bbb23 is the new Betacommand. An emotionless robot who continually steps all over people and violates the spirit of the project but is allowed to do so because "he does useful work others don't want to do".
No, Bbb is WORSE than Betacommand ever was. Bbb has been gathering power coins and snivelling at people to gain further "wiki-cred" and make friends who will protect him. Betacommand did SOME of that but ultimately failed and was tossed.

Bbb really SHOULD have been sanctioned, and HARD, long before this. That place is getting even more deeply dysfunctional than ever.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:16 am

Yeah I've been saying that for a while. Zoloft/stanistani has turned wikipediocracy into just another wikipedia forum by banning or driving off all the critics.
#BbbGate

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:42 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:18 am
make friends who will protect him. Betacommand did SOME of that but ultimately failed and was tossed.

Bbb really SHOULD have been sanctioned, and HARD, long before this. That place is getting even more deeply dysfunctional than ever.

Indeed!

One of his hostile friends is Yamla.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:08 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:18 am
Bbb23 is the new Betacommand. An emotionless robot who continually steps all over people and violates the spirit of the project but is allowed to do so because "he does useful work others don't want to do".
No, Bbb is WORSE than Betacommand ever was. Bbb has been gathering power coins and snivelling at people to gain further "wiki-cred" and make friends who will protect him. Betacommand did SOME of that but ultimately failed and was tossed.

Amen.

How can all of us help getting Bbb23 sanctioned?
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:11 pm

@EricBarbour I have some ideas for SEO (search engine optimisation).

I suggest renaming this thread to “Bbb23 – Admin abuse” .

The new forum software already has improved the page titles: “View topic:” no longer stands infront of “Bbb23”.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

“Stalk Toy”?!

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:15 pm

They even name it “Stalk Toy”!

https://tools.wmflabs.org/meta/stalktoy/PavelStaykov
Attachments
Screenshot-2019-12-22 Stalk toy.png
Screenshot-2019-12-22 Stalk toy.png (22.24 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:34 am

CMAwatch wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:11 pm
I suggest renaming this thread to “Bbb23 – Admin abuse” .
Would if I could figure out how. This is very different from the old version.