Bbb23 admin abuse

One of the worst admins in WP history lol
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Bbb23

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 am

By a narrow margin, it is now official.....
Bbb23 asserted that concerns had been addressed and further discussion would be unfruitful. Concerns about GiantSnowman's use of the tool were unresolved at that point and Bbb23's closure was premature, given the circumstances at the time.

Passed 6 to 5 at 18:08, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
Bbb23 basically abused his position to prevent the community from examining legitimate concerns over another Administrator's conduct. Just as he has done many times before, particularly for his Admin protege and long time boyfriend, Drmies.

This may seem insignificant, but it should be seen for what it is - an opportunity to file an Arbitration Case against Bbb23 himself, seeking his desysopping for repeated failings, the very next time he shuts down an AN/I with his characteristic arrogant contempt. Which he will do, because that is who he is. This was not an issue of policy knowledge of or a genuine mistake, this happened because of what Bbb23 is at his very core, a fucking scumbag.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:58 am

Just asking
Why you don't wish to be called a Dude? I think dude is a good word for addressing. Is this because it is a slang or informal word? Another thing how about calling you Pal? Are you female?

Sincerely,
Masum Reza 16:02, 24 February 2019 (UTC)

You can call me Sire.Face-smile.svg --Bbb23 (talk) 16:21, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
Dude, the smiley does not convince anyone you're not all about the Absolute Power, as ArbCom recently concluded.
I don't think of myself as a warm and fuzzy guy
Dude, nobody does.
As my mother used to say when I was a kid and I said I didn't care if so-and-so didn't like me, "everyone wants to be liked." Wise lady, my mother.--Bbb23 (talk) 16:43, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
No surprise that he seems to be blaming his mother for how he turned out.

And dude, seriously, nobody wants to see random mentions of your mother on Wikipedia. Well, except those who want to suck your dick.....
User:Masumrezarock100, no one should be called "dude" unless it is by someone who knows them really well and knows they're OK with it. ... Bbb, I hope your mother is alive, well, and in good health. If she is, please tell her I'm proud of her for raising her boy right. Drmies (talk) 17:33, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
Yup, that's Drmies lecturing people how they should address others on Wikipedia, like he always treats people with the utmost respect. Just add it to the pile. Oh, and why is he addressing them by their username and not their signature? A pretty clear sign, if it were needed, that Drmies doesn't waste any effort on how to properly address people, especially not when chasing the snake.

Anyway, so dude, sorry, Sire. Mothers, no. Cat pictures, yes. Warm and fuzzy.

We will make a human facsimile of you yet.

tyc
Sucks

Post by tyc » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 pm

I disagree with everything that Drmies said.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 am

Bbb23 had his CU block of Rms125a@hotmail.com overturned on appeal to ArbCom.

No reasons given.......

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 am

Ah, found it.....
I would not say it was a "successful" appeal. ArbCom shortened the length of Rms125a's CheckUser block in consideration of the severity of the sockpuppetry (not very severe) and because unblocks are cheap, but on the whole upheld it as a valid block. We've done nothing to usurp or modify the community topic ban. – Joe (talk) 20:31, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
Fancy that, Bbb23 being ham-fisted with his block powers.

Hilarious that his first thought was not to ask himself if he had fucked up, but how he could block the same user again......
He continues to violate his topic ban with edits to Shantha Mayadunne and Louisa Moritz. I would block him because the violations are obvious but I need to ask for clarification from ArbCom on whether his successful appeal of my indefinite block somehow restricts me from taking administrative action. @Joe Roe and BU Rob13:?--Bbb23 (talk) 15:53, 22 April 2019 (UTC)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:25 pm

So, in the last month or so, Bbb23 has been censured by ArbCom for his act first, fuck everyone attitude while protecting another Administrator from community scrutiny, he has had one of his indefinite CheckUser blocks of an established editor undone by ArbCom because it was a ridiculous over-reaction, and now he's just been caught sock-blocking an edit-a-thon because in his own words he treats these as sock cases with an automatic presumption of disruption and blames the organisers for not sufficiently protecting their students from him ass-hattery, and frankly doesn't give a fuck if other people think he screwed up by not engaging his brain. Cleaning up his mess fell to, you guessed it, an Arbitrator......
The mere fact that so many users/accounts are collaborating on the same articles is sufficiently disruptive to provoke blocks. My only regret is that this happens in the first place when it could be so easily prevented by declarations on the students' userpages with a link to their instructor or coordinator. I unblocked all the editors who had contributed to en.wiki yesterday, and my understanding is that PMC completed the process with the no-edit accounts that were blocked, for which I am grateful.--Bbb23 (talk) 14:52, 25 April 2019 (UTC)

After a certain point, when it comes to the responsibility for the damage being caused by a piece of shit like Bbb23, the blame has to be paid at ArbCom's feet. It is all happening right in front of their noses, and they are doing absolutely fuck all.

Bbb23's pattern of behaviour has been well known for a very long time, he is an arrogant and ignorant fool, and he is either incapable of or is unwilling to accept what he is, and therefore is never going to stop being a cause of damage and drama. It will always be someone else's fault.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun May 05, 2019 8:50 am

I did call it "crud", but only because it is.--Bbb23 (talk) 01:15, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
Classic Wikipedia Administrator behaviour.

He has been an untouchable power player on Wikipedia so long, it doesn't even permeate his brain how a comment like this could be perceived, and more importantly the utter pointlessness of it. It achieves nothing, except make Bbb23 feel big and clever.

A strange glitch in the universe though, it's usually the boyfriend Drmies who is the insecure bitchy one, with Bbb23 being the strong and silent wifebeater type. I guess all the oestrogen flying around the wikipond lately has got everyone in the establishment sausagefest a little bit screwy.

Can you imagine this self-absorbed meathead bringing anything useful to a wiki party like this.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... agishsimon

Speaking of which, didn't caring and clueful and all round beloved Wikipedia elder RexxS say he wanted to use his newly issued shiny Admin badge to help out his overworked brothers at AE?

hyatt
Sucks

Post by hyatt » Mon May 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Bbb23's treatment of Aron Manning is downright trollish. He refuses to read Aron's arguments, then accuses Aron of IDHT and revokes his talkpage access.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue May 28, 2019 1:05 am

I see 331dot is being every bit the troll he is known for being too......
While blocked, the only legitimate use of your user talk page is to request to be unblocked, and you have such a request pending(if unlikely to be acted on). You shouldn't be using this page for any other purpose until the block is over. 331dot (talk) 12:14, 27 May 2019 (UTC)
Users should only be using this access to appeal and cannot use it to edit by proxy or post things not related to appealing their block, since if they are blocked they are not permitted to edit Wikipedia. You can ask for help- and you did by making an unblock request. Further requests are redundant and not necessary. You have now lost the ability to edit this page until your block is over. I urge you to heed the advice given. 331dot (talk) 13:06, 27 May 2019 (UTC)
They say this to newbies like they're stupid, and other people can't read their bullshit. I could start listing the times blocked editors have, with the full knowledge and acquiescence of Administrators, used their talk page for purposes other than requesting an unblock, including getting others to proxy for them, and I would not be finished by morning.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 am

hyatt wrote:Bbb23's treatment of Aron Manning is downright trollish. He refuses to read Aron's arguments, then accuses Aron of IDHT and revokes his talkpage access.

Lol that day was hilarious :-D Someone noticed it?
4 admins were "partying" on my talk page, to make sure, this groundless block remains in the dark.
Those paying a visit: El_C, Bbb, 331dot, Alpha3031
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history

Next day: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk ... /EW_report
"I was just looking for a neutral reviewer. You could have been that, that would have saved a lot of time for me and you." - Aron M 23:08, 28 May 2019 (UTC)
He did not like it:
"I don't see you lasting very long" ... "I'm monitoring your edits" - Bbb23 (talk) 23:14, 28 May 2019 (UTC)

Ha had to wait a month for the opportunity to get revenge: an editor accused me of "bludgeoning". 22 hours later... indefinite block.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 737_MAX_MR

That was not enough. Presumably he asked his college NinjaRobotPirate (another CheckUser - highly trusted position) to escalate the block to sockpuppetry. That's frowned upon by the whole community.
So he did... for less than an hour. Upon realizing his mistake he revoked his decision:
“You know what, I don’t even care any more. It’s no longer a CU block, and I don’t want to have anything to do with you any more. Please, no one contact me about this editor; I’ve washed my hands of it. NinjaRobotPirate (talk) 16:21, 29 June 2019 (UTC)”
Quite the tantrum he threw on my talk page. Bring popcorn...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... the_record

Thing is, this breached the https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CheckUser_policy in 2 points + undisclosed information that I wanted to keep private, so I reported the guy to ArbCom... no answer, obviously. Had to report it to the interwiki Ombudsman Commission:
https://wikipedia-accountability.netlif ... -oc-1-req/
The report to ArbCom, with personal love-letter to Bbb:
https://wikipedia-accountability.netlif ... unc-1-req/

A response can be expected within the next few years.