Fuck off, Vigilant

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Fuck off, Vigilant

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 08, 2019 1:37 pm

It will NEVER be enough for him.
Like Merkey and Ottava Rima and every other bully/victim, every time you let them get away with shit, they'll just push further.

Ashley needs to be indeffed.
Barring that, his topic ban needs to be fully reinstated.

Francisco_Correa_Netto

Riveting stuff.
Totally not trying to make a point.
Obviously there to improve the quality of the encyclopedia.

By all means, wikipediots, let this turd blossom have free reign on your project.

The 'sum of all human knowledge' demands nothing less.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 41#p237517

YOU are the bloody fool how is giving this guy's a podium. Yes YOU!

Because all that guy's who believe in The 'sum of all human knowledge' blind have a mental handicap and YOU are the one who have supported them active with sanFanBan's, you bloody hypocritical fool! You are the reason of this shit, yes you, and do we now get the answer if and what YOU have to do with that bunder bans, Vig? Or do you keep on with refusing to answer this simple question?

And does there exist a English-Vigilant translating tool so at least you understand this question? Because it seems you are to stupide or to autistic to answer this question or both, isn't it, Vig?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Fuck off, Vigilant

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Post Re: Public list of EventBanned Wikipedians
Vig wrote:It’s immensely funny to me that the giraffe stapler is also on that list.

:lol:
Now, for sure that will be fun if the Europa authorities find out what has happend there Vig! Special if I see the last posting in Ashley van Hatin’ at it again of Smiley.
Because that is private info about someone living in England isn't it?
That posting is so toxic and dangerous that I don't dear even to put a link to it here, Vig. Even a link to that can me bring in legal trouble. If private date is handled in this way is the one who is responsible in deep, deep trouble now.

But it is of course what you consider as humor, Vig. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 09, 2019 8:55 pm

:mrgreen: Ah! Humor! :mrgreen:

Where is that funny posting of 9 may 2019 5:03 Vig? From smiley? :lol:
Disappeared................? Really?

On the internet nothing disappear, Vigtroll, really nothing. Never!
Have fun!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon May 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Vig wrote:Has anyone ever gotten themselves removed from this list?

No. But in a legal way it does't make any difference because the info is spread over the internet under the same licence. Removing by WMF doesn't help.

Vig wrote:Any updates on the lolsuit?

The farms kicked him to the corner as boring as fuck.

Why don't you ask Bart Wikipedia Legal? He is a Wikipedia Legal expert. Here, have a look yourself:

Linked Bart wrote:Bibliotheek Schoten, Wikipedia Legal 2005-2016
Opleiding
Hogeschool Antwerpen

Bart Versieck, Wikipedia legal from 2005 till 2016.
Have a look on Disk his Discord, he confirm himself it was written there. That is a SanFanBan expert, you must ask him Vig.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Vig wrote:So, Giraffe Stapler was so noxious that he was given the Internet Death Penalty by the WMF.

What was the reason they banned him?

Oh, pretty simple Vig. Bart Legal and a lot of other autistic guy's like Edo, a fucking trollbot, and a autistic computer engineer who thought he could analyse a problem caused by a few trolls and a bad MyGenealogy page with Google translate because he is a complete idiot. Anything else at your service, Vig?
O, and not to forget to mention a complete incompetent idiot named James Alexandre, but he has left the wikihouse.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon May 13, 2019 11:32 pm

Kum wrote:Probably just being a pain in the ass. He kept asking hard questions about how the WMF was spending donations.

I did yes, Special about fixing jobs for total crap users or people who where not at all active on Wikipedia, using the funds to support total crap users and idiots like Romaine, the support of the insane "Brussels Advocating Group" and the pirate hype, the Brussels an Dutch chapter in general because it is still complete unclear to me what they are doing after all these years exept "trollentroetelen", and not to forget the total disrespect for the Dutch law, and special for the copyright law. And of course there totale incompetence in general what is really shocking.
But that is all.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue May 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Re: Wikipedia's "SanFranBan" list of globally banned users
Kum wrote:The WMF completely invalidated the value of their own bannprocess when they started adding people for wikipolitics due to that idiot scumbag James Alexander. In the case of me it was because I was advocating admins follow the rules and because I refused to follow my ban. For Russavia it was a favor to Jimbo for the pricasso painting. Several are on There just as a show that the trust and safety section is doing something but theres no value to them.

The bottomline is the WMF bans should have value and they dont. They dont include people who should be there like GRAWP.

I am absolute not connived James Alexander is a scumbag. he is sensible, caring for other people, no, he is absolute not a scumbag. (I leave the kitty's) If I ever should meet him I should offer him coffee and wanted to talk with him. No hard feelings from my side, absolute not. James is a man just like Bart and many others who is not stupide, he has finessed a high education, but how has trouble to find his way to a decent life. And WMF is THE solution with it's bot operating technical solutions to compensate his leak of social skills. Vigilant is the same story and many, many other wiki guy's too. They think the solution is technical and they believe in it even if is proved thousand times they are wrong. Mdd again started with a improved bot on Wikiquote-NL with a proxy and the result is as usual.......rubbish. He will never give up and will do anything to reach his goal.

It doesn't matter how far they have lost track, even if they are in front of a court and a judge, even if the ravin is just in front of them, nothing can and will stop them. Even if they have sink to the bottom of the sea you will hear the same arguments. Statler is not real, Staler is madman, Staler has not consulted his lawyer, he even doesn't know the man.

We have seen it with both Vig and Bart, old agreements, long ago there is proved they where complete wrong come back. A, we have looked carfull to our date, Bart, tell Staler to stop with drugs. Because that is our latest troll bot analyse, it is a drug addicted. Yes boss, because Bart does anything to return. If they ask him to run naked rounds every Saturday over De Mariaplaats he will do that till he may return. Every day is a new start for this guys. The have not what we call een leerweg, they simple doesn't learn from there mistakes, they have a mental defect!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Vig wrote:They were still right to ban Abd and Giraffe Stapler though.

There's no redeeming value in either one and the project is much better off with them forcibly removed from it.
No loss, big gain from the SanF(r)anBan.

I think in the eyes of a artist you are complete right. Because it is much, much better for the project to SanFanBan Abd and me, I complete agree. But, at the moment I put the wiki-glass bell off is the complete project lost.

If I compere the whole project with "liberating" and remixing bicycles, you will say he, but that is not allowed. That is stealing Statler!
If I say lets remix electrical bicycles and ask donor money for solar panels to help Arrica you should say that Dutchmen is a complete lunatic. And you should be right.
But.......... there is not any difference with Doc James his Africa project.... Not any!

Except bicycles have no tricky licenses.

YOU and your friends have a massive metal defect, not me!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 15, 2019 11:24 pm

No reaction anymore, isn't it Vig? If i suggest to liberate bicycles and to go with a pirate flag to the Pentagon to make that legal you would say lock that man up, isn't it? Who of the two is here the complete lunatic, Vig, you or me? You and your friends are, because you are doing exacte the same, with as extra that dangers license what can give you years and years later problems and what the risk multiplied.

You, yes you, you are the complete ultimate idiot Vig, and not I.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 16, 2019 12:08 am

Vig wrote:Given the recent sputtering, spittle flecked outpourings of the crazed Dutch scab eater, I can say with certainty that Abd should definitely call him as a corroborating witness in his lolsuit

Can you imagine the transcripts?

Special for you, Vig. :mrgreen:

No comment.