Mister Proabivouac!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Mister Proabivouac!

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:34 pm

As a Field Operations Manager (FOM) of the West Coast Autistic Society and a academic you should know much better, mister Proabivouac. You know dammed well it is not done and extreem wrong to overrule the professional diagnose of doctors as a not qualified person! Special if you don't even know the person or even ever has met him! And for sure after my explanation!

A person in your position should know much and much better. Just as you for sure are aware Vigiliant has a massive mental defect, is not able to discourse in a normal way, and interprets many things in a complete wrong way. I don't think he is able to function normal in the society, his behaving was imposible on Wikipedia in the past and you are covering his misbehaving. He has a extreem heavy form of autism.
A scandal mister, a huge scandal what you did as a man in your position! They should fire you for this!
Vig I can't blame, but you I can!

Your excuses and now! A scandal! You bring in this way your complete society in discredit and autistic people in general too!
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Mister Proabivouac!

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:05 pm

I hope mister Proabivouac and the other members of his society are able to understand this are complete harmless dioramas out of the 80's! Only a complete twisted mind can see something woman unfriendly in it!
Shame on you mister Proabivouac! Shame one you to support this man in his complete twisted minded view on me! It is a huge scandal!

Yesterday I have showed this picture to a person with autism, and he said who sees something wrong in this figures is mad man, a complete fool, so don't say this has something to do with autism!

I demand excuses of you, mister Proabivouac!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Mister Proabivouac!

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

He, Doctor Proabivouac, very nice you and troll Vig have caught a big fish, but I am still waiting for your deepest excuses..

Are you complete out of you mind to support a FOOL like Vigiliant who is even trying to proof a deep sexual complex with woman with a innocent toy train accessor? How is downgrading me to a complete fool and a kind of a tramp in public for weeks now with the biggest shit story's ever? What are you trying my friend, to ruin your reputation? Well, you are good on your way.

AND NOW YOUR EXUCCES!
SHITCAN what you are with your cheap tricks! Maybe you can fool your wiki friends in this way, but not me mister!