mendaliv

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: mendaliv

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Memory problems?
The likely reality is that Fram had a lot of background noise and T&S might've been aware of him. But there was surely a triggering event that led to the ban. There may have been a triggering event that led to them starting to collect information on him as well, but there was surely one that led to the ban. These things don't just slowly build up like cholesterol in your coronary arteries. It's more like a stroke: There might be some build-up of platelets in your leg here and there but it's not a big deal, until suddenly a big clot breaks loose and gets stuck in your brain. If Laura Hale isn't the clot that banned Fram, I would be surprised.
They were aware of him since at least April 2018, after issuing him with a formal Conduct Warning. The trigger incident was his fuck ArbCom rant in May 2019, and other acts of rank misconduct around the same time, after a year in which he claims to have been reflecting and improving. After a four week investigation into his history of harassment, he was banned.

Nobody who finds it this hard to retain the BASIC timeline of events, should be commenting at all, let alone be gobbing off at ten to the dozen like they know shit about shit, and could get paid thousands for it.

Thanks to Wikipediocracy, he can puke his guts all over the place, and they eat it all up.

NOM NOM NOM.

Isn't that right Jake? Save some for Timmy. You know he's on the bones of his arse.

Go on, say some shit about what I look like. I darez you.

Ya fucking mug.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: mendaliv

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:12 pm

I think this advice is worth precisely zero dollars......
The only things I have to criticize about blocking Eric are (1) they blocked before announcing a decision, (2) everything's being handled using secret evidence with no need for it to be handled as such, and (3) they didn't make clear in the motion that retiring and starting a new account during ArbCom proceedings in order to cause a case to be held in abeyance is an independent reason for indeffing him.
(1) - standard procedure for sock blocks

(2) - standard procedure for ArbCom investigations involving CU findings

(3) - incomprehensible, but probably garbage