BrillLyle

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

BrillLyle

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:26 pm

BrillLyle wrote:Warts and all, Wikipediocracy was an amazing support. I hope I have thanked everyone who was so kind and took the time to explain stuff. I was grateful for the contextual information and empathy. It made everything better.

Gosh, was it Erika? Was Wikipediocracy an amazing support?
That is nice for you, Erica. Fram.....Ban...... and chapter Erika was banned. Chapter Erica, Wikidate an surrounded by Eurocrap users.

Get lost Erika with your shit story's.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: BrillLyle

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:08 pm

BrillLyle wrote:
Before I knew it I was for real banned. Again with no recourse, no hearing, no way to defend myself. No way for others to defend me

Graaf wrote:
They never give you the change to defend yourself.

BrillLyle wrote:
I'm not a crazy person. What I am is neurotically passionate about things and I get caught up. I was updating a page I was really invested in – another cautionary tale of what NOT to do (i.e, don't be invested).

Graaf wrote:
Of course you are not a crazy person, Don't blame yourself, they did to so many people the same.

Of course is Erika is not crazy and a great editor, but she had dared to say something wrong of the Eurocrap group on Wikidate. All autistic as hell and only collecting junk, and that was the real reason Erika was bannend. Crow and I have tried to warn her, don't trust WO crap!
Just like now the complete Eurocrap group with staring Fram is trying to fuck Maria Sefidari and Laura Hale in a way they both not like. It was a set up.

Fram, Jan Eissfeldt, Trolling &Sucking, it is all the same. Autistic eurocrap and I hope Arbcom blocks him infinite, the troll. Trapped in there own trolling&sucking trap, that would be fun!

Earthy Astringen
When Graaf becomes the arbiter of what is and what is not crazy, we’ve stepped over into the Twilight Zone.

Just get lost and fuck off, wikicrap troll what you are! There is only one twilight Zone, and that is you and the rest of the WO trolls.