"Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: "Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Oh, you fool.....
.....What I was looking for was a difference in tone and attitude.....SilkTork (talk) 08:40, 18 September 2019 (UTC)
Why did you even think he would have understood what you mean, let alone had the capacity to make the require adjustments?

More to the point, why would you make the mistake of allowing him to avoid losing his Admin rights just by committing to such a change? You could only realistically measure real change along these lines, if you forced Fram to spend some time without the thing he covets.

As it is, chucking this back to the community as if they have an ounce of understanding of such things, is the height of foolishness. They mostly operate on Fram's level, a simplistic understanding of what is required, such as the monkey like perception that some how "fuck ArbCom" is bad, everything else is good.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Free at last.
16:51, 18 September 2019 Worm That Turned talk contribs unblocked Fram talk contribs (Per [https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Fram/Proposed_decision&curid=61351129&oldid=916370061 temporary injunction])
Just not as an Administrator.

Must feel wierd.

Now he's just one of the plebs.

Someone should just smack him round the mouth. Just for the hell of it. Just to see if he finally understands what people have been saying about the inherent power imbalance, and what it feels like to be blindsided, and be powerless in the face of your torturer.

Must be someone there who has been dying to do it. Come on Ritchie. You can blame your, um, problems.

:twisted:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 pm

There is a palpable air of hate and revenge in the air.

Will Fram play peacemaker, or rally the hordes to storm Mordor?

Like you even need to ask.

:roll:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 pm

I am wonder if Fram return at all now he hasn't had his toys back. :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Fram

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Fram#Probably_unnecessary_to_link_this_here,_but...

To be honest, I don't think so. I don't think Fram is interested to return as wiki plebs without his powerful status, not as the mighty Fram who thought he could say fuck you, Arbcom.
I think this long shot of WMF was the end of the area Fram.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Graaf Statler wrote: I don't think Fram is interested to return as wiki plebs without his powerful status, not as the mighty Fram who thought he could say fuck you, Arbcom.

Many admins are mostly interested in the powerful status, not improving the encyclopedia. There's little doubt that Fram is one of them, that why he feeds the resysop Fram lobbyists and associated harassers.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:29 pm

Welcome back homage from his fanpersons.
Gerda Arendt wrote:I came to like you more than before over the process, and expect you to keep watching over the quality of the project.

Oh, God save us! :lol:
Imaginary friend wrote:As we used to greet each other: Fuck you! I'm happy you're back.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:38 pm

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p250910

(Fairfax) Fram, whose name in armes through Europe rings
Filling each mouth with envy, or with praise,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh........ Moral, the guy has only a internet connection and a keyboard, :roll:
Not a army. :mrgreen:

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Major general Asslicker worshiping Lord general Fram:
https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10443&start=3350#p250910
"Filling each mouth with" ... the Lord's essence...

We see the foundation of the Framed-God-sect. Revelations every Sunday.
After this, even the undecided will laugh at this group of individuals.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:34 pm

If you want to desysop me over community concerns, then you aren't doing your job right.
That's exactly their job, you dumbass robot.
Create an evidence / workshop / FoF chain where you have actual, serious cases of me being "unhelpful and demotivating", preferably without good reason, and then you would have the necessary evidence to discuss a desysop.
The Case pages exist solely to help the Arbitrators decide if concerns are valid, that is all.

The location of evidence is actually immaterial. There's also no reason to take you through it line by line.

You were a Wikipedia Administrator. You're not supposed to need telling that there is NEVER a good reason for you to be unhelpful or demotivating. That you keep saying dumb shit like this, is evidence. It can and will be used against you.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Fram wrote:
I, nor anyone else, can actually ''learn'' anything from this except "if you want someone sanctioned, post as much as you can to T&S, that will do the trick?".

Not completely true. Post as much as you can to Trolling&Sucks works onlyl if it fits in a troll plan of Eurocrap & Co like for instance "HaleGate". .
And it is correct you have learned noting out of this, because you can't because of your autism. You have no what we call leerweg because of your handicap.