"Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

"Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:46 am

I think it is better to start a new, fresh topic about the Arbcom case of Fram.

Allright, RickinBaltimore has resigned. And in my opinion he did just the right thing, because if you are attended to the Towson University in Baltimore you must be half crazy or total crazy to connect your good name and reputation to a Star Chamber who has to deal with the troll work of Eurocrap S.A. and Trolling&Sucking. With staring lunatics like "Iron Jan", aka Jan eissfeldt, Kalliope Tsouroupidou, Joe Sutherland, or Christel Steigenberger and many others!

And the only wise thing to do for Arbcom is to send the whole T&S Fram shit back to sender, WMF. Because for every Arb who burns his fingers on this case will it be the end of his wiki career. For sure wikipedia's crypto money is stand by for them, the famous SB's. Shit Buckets. :shock:
They will be richly rewarded, you can spell on that, whatever they decide!
And you don't have to be a certified medium to predict this outcome. :mrgreen:

sashi
Sucks Critic

The "Fram Gate" to Arbcom

Post by sashi » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:<... snip> ... the famous SB's. Shit Buckets. :shock:
They will be richly rewarded, you can spell on that, whatever they decide!
And you don't have to be a certified medium to predict this outcome. :mrgreen:

You should write a nov-lang Medium piece on how it might be a good thing the WMF has decided to switch to thimbles. Some of their past practices have seemed pretty heavy-handed to me at least.

Now don't get me wrong. I have no idea how I would deal with a painter as colorful as you.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: "Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:34 pm

This sort of thing never seems to alarm the Wikinits.....
....This is a process we have had to put together quickly, with little precedent and no time to consult the community on alternative formats......... – Joe (talk) 07:57, 1 August 2019 (UTC) "
Um, they had no precedent, sure, but the idea they had no time is laughable - they actually took more than a week to ask the community how to do it, on top of a couple of weeks more delay, before announcing how they would proceed.

So, was that consultation just a sham (no summary was published after all), or did this Arbitrator not even know it happened?

Considering the ban is only 52 weeks long, they really are taking the piss trying to suggest they need their usual three months to do anything.

These idiots first learned of the prospect of Fram being Foundation banned in the middle of May. The delay in forming some idea as to what the community was going to do in response, other than tug at their testicles and scream, and holding that farce of an RfA for the Chief Testicle Puller, is down to them.

The MORON WIKIPEDIANS have of course conveniently forgotten this crucial aspect of this whole saga. Perhaps because it lessens the case they are capable of self-government at all? Wikipediocracy don't want to talk about it either, because it conflicts with their Gamergate agenda and conspiracy theory bullshit. I'll keep mentioning it, because it is the truth. The Wikipediots hate the truth, as do their Wikipediocracy cousins.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:36 pm

For those who don't want to spend a day skimming wikipedians' overwhelming creativity regarding WP:Framban, that could fill more than the Lord of the Rings books:
Reports of misconduct - Fram

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 am

Compete insane and chaotic. And if a user is blocker who not belongs to Eurocrap S.A. or the elite of unblockable you hear nothing, but o my lord. Fram is banned for one year from WP En for being uncivil because he had behaved himself as a jerk. And don't make any remark about it because otherwise Protrollsky and Vintroll explode.
By the way, is Pro really that guy in a airplane with a head on and a tray in his hand and a poncho? Because someone doxxed him in a PM.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Nobody even needs to examine Fram's past conduct. Just look at how he has reacted to the ArbCom review, from his Meta cell. He doesn't remotely come across as the real victim. He comes across as exactly the sort of person who probably has done things which to a reasonable observer, would fit the definition of WP:HARASSment, and the only reason people might deny it, is because they don't like the definition of WP:HARASSment, or other similarly invalid objections. Fram absolutely comes across as someone who can quite easily become obsessive, over-bearing, vindictive, over-zealous, and a real pain in the ass to anyone on the wrong end of one of his vendettas, especially in matters where his judgement is being questioned.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:16 pm

The mob is already brewing Framgate2 after a simple IBAN for admin Ritchie333:
ArbCom noticeboard

Antecedent:
21 November 2018 - AN report
16:50, 18 July 2019 user page edit

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Opabina is hilarious.
Does the timing suck? Yeah, kinda. Does this have anything to do with Fram? No. Really, no. Two people who don't like each other and have made that clear on-wiki have, after some private discussion, been asked to make it official. That's it. I certainly hope Ritchie decides in time to return to the project, he's someone I've always liked and whose input I've always appreciated. Opabinia regalis (talk) 15:36, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
Clear as mud. How arrogant. How clueless.

Relevant questions arising from Framgate.....

1. Who is responsible for this happening? I.e., who reported it to Arbcom? Ritchie (still a candidate for the Fram RAT) or the actual victim? Or is ArbCom now in the business of unilaterally acting on obvious issues (a la SilkTork and his moored Public Prosecution of Fram)?

2. Whoever triggered it, why wasn't it handled as an open case? (per Worm, apparently now proceedings are held in camera not because there are privacy issues, but simply because it allows the parties to speak freely)

3. Why wasn't it handled by the community? (appears to be another case of a complainant turning to private channels after being let down once by AN/I, and not relishing a return)

Autonomous self-government in action.

DOESN'T REALLY WORK, DOES IT, WIKIPEDIOTS?

Doesn't really help that they can't seem to communicste their concerns clearly and effectively. But that of course only comes with maturity. Man-children like The Rambling Man, bring nothing to these proceedings. But he's there. Ever present.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Hard to see the Foundation being happy with the pretty obvious victim blaming component of this sanction......
Having heard from both Ritchie and Praxdicae, it was clear that both wanted to stop interacting with the other. I'm not overly keen on the wording (which did have majority support), but intention to actually implement a two way iban was unanimous. ..... WormTT(talk) 15:17, 6 August 2019 (UTC)

It is a full enforceable interaction ban on both parties. WormTT(talk) 15:25, 6 August 2019 (UTC)

Praxidicae cannot withdraw their agreement, that has been made clear to them. WormTT(talk) 15:39, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
Both users indicated they wanted to stop interacting. A two-way i-ban was seen as appropriate. It was made clear that the ban would be enforceable with block sanctions for both parties. There was a consensus on the Committee for wording which indicated that the i-ban on Richie was imposed by ArbCom as it was felt he had over-stepped the mark. SilkTork (talk) 15:51, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
Rather than leave Ritchie with a one-way IBAN, which historically have been difficult to enforce, we asked Prax to abide by an identical IBAN, with identical force. Since they had both requested the other to leave them alone, we felt this would be minimally objectionable to both parties. ♠PMC♠ (talk) 16:37, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
If Praxidicae filed the complaint, and if ArbCom don't think they had done anything wrong, then why have they effectively been punished just as much as the Administrator who has abolutely been found to have done something wrong?

Why wouldn't a one way ban have worked? Why the assumption that a potentially innocent user wouldn't be able to restrain themselves and voluntarily not mention someone who was forcibly prevented from mentioning them? Why the assumption that they need to be threatened to stay away, when they were obviously the one who was the victim of unwanted contact?

Naturally, there was literal victim blaming in play during the earlier AN/I, that scumbag friend of the misogynists Black Kite the guilty party.

Wikipedia in general, but especially ArbCom, has form for exactly this sort of treatment of women editors who report harassment. They are punished for every reaction to their harasser, even the mere act of privately reporting them.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Wikipedia in general, but especially ArbCom, has form for exactly this sort of treatment of women editors who report harassment. They are punished for every reaction to their harasser, even the mere act of privately reporting them.

Exacte. And I recall my claim Fram is a sock from a user out of the Nieuwegein 030 area, he is a sock of a user out of the 010 area. WMF, Arbom, do a CU and you will be astonished.