Simple wikipedoia conversation on super vandal antandrus!!!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats Oh my!

Simple wikipedoia conversation on super vandal antandrus!!!

Postby wikipedoidiots » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:34 pm

== simple wikipedoia conversation on super vandal antandrus interrupted by vandal vermont == :o :lol: :x

do u even know what antandrus is doing to grp or to somebody named ljupco
dude, wikipedoia is asking for tragedy & global condemnation! this is nothing, there are 1000s of edits like this by david antandrus simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Forevergrgr IS THIS OK, THIS IS CLEAR HARASSMENT BY ANTANDRUS, CLEAR PROVOCATION, HOW COME HE IS NOT BANNED ACROSS WIKIPEDOIAS?

ant claims he is anr haye/hayes & fooling all of you, this guy would dare not give his real name.

ant is causing huge problems to real people in real life & it will affect anybody who is affiliated with ant in any shape or form!

check ant's vandalism simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Antandrus&offset=&limit=500&target=Antandrus
IM from augusta, george & I agree with the above statement, antandrus is the real vandal who provokes people. Because of him & plyrstar93 wikipedia has nothing but problems. The sad thing is, you stewards support them. Wikiheads jimbo & maher just don't care. You all think your ignorance will last forever but there is always alfa & omega!!!!!!!

Here is additional info how antandrus is deleting this talk page so he looks innocent, the conversation is crossed out as welll simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Floyboytoy&action=history simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Antandrus&diff=6606539&oldid=6606538 so this guy is in charge of wikimedia & only his voice counts?

This problem is going on since 2005. Jimbo had a chance to stop this. He told herostratus to leave grp alone, he listened but antandrus chose to wage never-ending war against grp. The reason is never ending it's because he wants to beat grp & that is impossible. Once he makes up his mind he stays in the fight until cows come home. Jimbo had many opporunitites to stop antandrus but fire has spread & now there is no return to ground zero, it's fight all the way until cows come home... One does not extinguish fire with fire, eye for an eye? That makes sense but antandrus took it to higher proportions, I do not know where to start how many wikimedia's violations he did, from a to z.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jimbo_Wales/Archive_9#Not_too_happy en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jimbo_Wales/Archive_10&diff=904559434&oldid=904559202 {{unsignedIP2|01:59, 9 July 2019|103.210.59.172}}
: What????? I'm not Jimmy Wales; and Vermont is a reliable admin. [[User:Nigos|Nigos]] ([[User talk:Nigos|t@lk]] • [[Special:Contribs/Nigos|contributions]] • [[Special:ListFiles/Nigos|Uploads]]) 02:59, 9 July 2019 (UTC)
: how dare you? vermont & antandrus keep on telling good editor he is going to jail, provocations, etc... that is good administrator., READ, READ, READ WHAT IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU, CHECK YOUR FACTS!!! Do not ever consider me a vandal. Im Projects & I have huge problem with antandrus going back to 2005, so you are to investigate this & did I say you are jimbo, do not put words into my mouth, you are supposed to be neutral & you are very far from it!!!!! {{unsignedIP2|23:56, 9 July 2019|82.139.13.162}}
wikipedoidiots

Return to Wikipedians