Carrite hére

Post by Ɱ2xCdac » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Carrite...

You and Simon. What's going on hére? Hit you rock? :?:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Carrite hére

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:00 pm

I really don't no what's going on with Timmy boy. For a few days he came in here looking for trouble with some guests and was hopping (to use aggies words) here around like a stoned monkey.
So I told him if he didn't get the hell out of here with his Timmyshit Statlers Trolling&Sucking department would ask the mangement for a sucksban, including a banned troll avatar.
So he went back to his WO mates and grumbled there a bit about me, re-found himself, and is now hopping in the same stoned monkey style around on WP. Poor Timmy, he looks to me so overstressed.

But what he and his friends want is rediciles. They want to use the WMF organisation, the money, the brand and it's reputation, and complet pirate freedom.
That's of course complete horseshit. If they want a complete free wiki they must start themself a pirate wiki, something like pirate bay. The software is free, the content if you use the licence is free, so what stops them.

Ɱ2xCdac
Sucks Noob

Post by Ɱ2xCdac » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:55 pm

Graaf Statler wrote: If they want a complete free wiki they must start themself a pirate wiki, something like pirate bay. The software is free, the content if you use the licence is free, so what stops them.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Yes, let they take there complete shitshow with them, claim the domain Spergpedia and problem solved. Those guys are sóóó clever with bots and software, rent a server in Panama or Serbia, and import complete Trollopedia including the history as a sweet memory. Wikiproblem solved.

They can take aaaaallll there shitbirds and abitroll with them, and have complete freedom.
They can even take Romaine an Dimi there piratflags with them, yes, they are payed, they can place banners, it is simple Columbus' egg.

Why had no one else this brilliant idea before?