Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Kumioko wrote:I thought Fram stood for French American and eventually someone mentioned he was Dutch and possibly a lawyer, which makes sense given .....

No. Fram is Belgian.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Ok. Whoever he is, he is good at hiding his identity because people have been trying to figure out who he was for years.
#BbbGate

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Kumioko wrote:Ok. Whoever he is, he is good at hiding his identity because people have been trying to figure out who he was for years.

Yes, somewhere on this forum is a comment about Fram by Eric Barbour.

Eric says he's never seen anyone go to such extreme lengths to hide their identity.

As for your identity, I think I've now got a pretty good idea as to who you are.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Kumioko wrote:I thought Fram stood for French American and eventually someone mentioned he was Dutch and possibly a lawyer, which makes sense given .....

Most likely, his first name begins with 'Fra' and the 'm' is the first letter of his middle name or surname, as in:

Frank Masmeijer (nl:wp - "Na zijn televisiecarrière vestigde Masmeijer zich in België als uitbater van horecagelegenheden. In 2014 werd hij gearresteerd op verdenking van cocaïnesmokkel. Op 27 juni 2019 is Masmeijer in hoger beroep veroordeeld tot 9 jaar celstraf en een boete van 90.000 euro." - explaining why he can edit only during daytime)

I'm always thinking of him as 'Frame' though, since that's what he does so often.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:26 pm

Anyone wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Ok. Whoever he is, he is good at hiding his identity because people have been trying to figure out who he was for years.

Eric says he's never seen anyone go to such extreme lengths to hide their identity.

As for your identity, I think I've now got a pretty good idea as to who you are.

Well I used to be pretty open about my identity, there are even pictures of me on Commons at some of the Wikimedia events. Though I would appreciate not shouting it out. I have learned that some people are a little nuts.
#BbbGate

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:

Most likely, his first name begins with 'Fra' and the 'm' is the first letter of his middle name or surname, as in:

Frank Masmeijer (nl:wp - "Na zijn televisiecarrière vestigde Masmeijer zich in België als uitbater van horecagelegenheden. In 2014 werd hij gearresteerd op verdenking van cocaïnesmokkel. Op 27 juni 2019 is Masmeijer in hoger beroep veroordeeld tot 9 jaar celstraf en een boete van 90.000 euro." - explaining why he can edit only during daytime)

I'm always thinking of him as 'Frame' though, since that's what he does so often.

That's a very interesting post.

English translation:

Frank Masmeijer established himself in Belgium as the manager of catering establishments. In 2014, he was arrested on suspicion of cocaine smuggling. On June 27, 2019 he was sentenced to nine years in prison.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:

NO! But frank have been in prison, so I think that conflicts, Guido. But for the rest briljant!

(Any and I posted just after each other)
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Well if he stops editing until about 2027 we'll know who it was. :lol:
#BbbGate

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:39 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Anyone wrote:

Well I used to be pretty open about my identity ...

Dude, I just checked the records at Parris Island.

Admit it -- this is you. Private Pile.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:39 pm

Well if he stops editing until about 2027 we'll know who it was

No, he has been long time in prison already. But has Belgium internet in the prison? Is posible, maybe he was allowed to edit Wikipedia as a therapy.
Do you have this info, Guido?