Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:24 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Next_issue/Special_report
This article is very light-weight compared to the 30 June Special Report: Did Fram harass other editors? :lol:

Anyone wrote:It confirms what we probably already knew:

For the sake of neutrality, it has a similar comment for support votes:
Supporters cited "per Iridescent" more than any other participant's argument. In his co-nomination, [REDACT DISPUTED OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTATION - PLEASE GO TALK TO IRIDESCENT ABOUT HOW TO CORRECT THIS.]

Opposition voters cited Drmies's oppose rationale more than any other. In it, he highlighted actions that have been suppressed but are alleged to be labeled "Potentially libelous/defamatory". Other voters cited this as well as more mundane temperament and civility issues.

It's trying to be so very politically correct, that I'll be spending this day decoding this sentence:
Findings reaffirmed usual policy considerations including civil behavior and administrator behavior, but hinted at supra-community responsibilities with a "Proportionality of sanctions" section and stated "Private evidence" requires a commensurate private hearing.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm

Anyone wrote:It's certainly true that he uses the internet as a way of hitting on people.

It's also probably true that you're not an American or if you are, that you haven't had your coffee this morning. :-)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... hitting+on

RfB

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:44 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:It's trying to be so very politically correct, that I'll be spending this day decoding this sentence:
Findings reaffirmed usual policy considerations including civil behavior and administrator behavior, but hinted at supra-community responsibilities with a "Proportionality of sanctions" section and stated "Private evidence" requires a commensurate private hearing.

Yeah, that's a gem.

Sometimes I think about starting a thread to monitor Jake's pretentious, pseudo-intellectual drivel, but even his inane twaddle doesn't compare to the garbage above.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Carrite wrote:
Anyone wrote:It's certainly true that he uses the internet as a way of hitting on people.

It's also probably true that you're not an American or if you are, that you haven't had your coffee this morning. :-)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... hitting+on

RfB

Ha! I screwed up there, didn't I.

I'm a Brit, btw.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Anyone wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Me, Drmies, Guido and Fram are all 100% Dutch.

Nope. Fram is Belgian.

Is he? Any proof?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:48 am

Anyone wrote:PS. For posterity, this is worth quoting. It's from page #7 of this thread and was written after I predicted the importance of Drmies' oppose. Shows how wrong some people can be. But never mind!

Crowsnest wrote:I'd say Drmies' influence on the opposition is being overplayed
Hmmm. Clearly there is something going on here which I might have a clue about had you answered this post.

For now, I think it suffices to point out that using the thoughts of a SignPost gimp to confirm anything seems unwise, and if a real journalist had got into this claim, they would have surely pointed out that by your own analysis, without the influence of Drmies, Fram would have been on 51%, and according to my analysis, something more complex was afoot than the idea that Drmies stepped in and Fram got burned.

None of which is to say Drmies did not do something spectacularly evil, for all the reasons I said, which hastened the inevitable demise of Fram, for all the reasons I said.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Anyone wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Me, Drmies, Guido and Fram are all 100% Dutch.

Nope. Fram is Belgian.

Is he? Any proof?

Yes, but I can't find the link. In the first version of his RFA, he introduced himself as a Dutch-speaking Belgian.

Oh, and he seems to like the Smurfs [a Belgian comic franchise].

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:52 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Anyone wrote:PS. For posterity, this is worth quoting. It's from page #7 of this thread and was written after I predicted the importance of Drmies' oppose. Shows how wrong some people can be. But never mind!

Crowsnest wrote:I'd say Drmies' influence on the opposition is being overplayed
Hmmm. Clearly there is something going on here which I might have a clue about had you answered this post.
For now, I think it suffices to point out that using the thoughts of a SignPost gimp to confirm anything seems unwise, and if a real journalist had got into this claim, they would have surely pointed out that by your own analysis, without the influence of Drmies, Fram would have been on 51%, and according to my analysis, something more complex was afoot than the idea that Drmies stepped in and Fram got burned.

No, no and no. You've really got this wrong.

But never mind.

Internet comrades -- I invite all of you to rejoice, and celebrate this new era of tranquility and bliss that's been ushered in by Our Dear Leader in Alabama.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 am

Anyone wrote:
Sancho wrote:
Anyone wrote:Fram is Belgian.

Is he? Any proof?

Yes, but I can't find the link. In the first version of his RFA, he introduced himself as a Dutch-speaking Belgian.

Courtesy of a link in the Oppose rationale of Gamaliel, speaking of people needing a new RFA of their very own...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =916736264

Fabulous Fram wrote:Hi, I'm Fram, a Dutch-speaking editor from Belgium, editor since 2005 and admin from 2007 until 2019. For those of you unaware of what happened since, all the details can be found at WP:FRAM and Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Fram

RfB

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 am

Anyone wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:For now, I think it suffices to point out that using the thoughts of a SignPost gimp to confirm anything seems unwise, and if a real journalist had got into this claim, they would have surely pointed out that by your own analysis, without the influence of Drmies, Fram would have been on 51%, and according to my analysis, something more complex was afoot than the idea that Drmies stepped in and Fram got burned.

No, no and no. You've really got this wrong.

But never mind.

Spinners keep spinning... Crow needs to be able to put the transparent political agenda and the sundry hate-obsessions aside if he's ever gonna be a first rate analyst.

Basically he's an entertaining propagandist at this point -- Howard W. Campbell, Jr. with a Wikipedia and Wikipediocracy obsession.

RfB