Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Well if he stops editing until about 2027 we'll know who it was

But has Belgium internet in the prison? Is posible, maybe he was allowed to edit Wikipedia as a therapy.

Yes, Graaf. I'm certain prisoners have internet connections.

I've said before that a large number of Wikipedians probably edit from prison and psychiatric wards.

And as you say, I'm certain that Wikipedia is recommended as a form of therapy.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Well if he stops editing until about 2027 we'll know who it was

No, he has been long time in prison already. But has Belgium internet in the prison? Is posible, maybe he was allowed to edit Wikipedia as a therapy.
Do you have this info, Guido?

Yes, in Belgium prisoners have internet access.

Frank Masmeijer also connects to the smurfs. He had the right age when they became popular, and later the tv channel that he worked for aired the tv series about them (with Gargamel). He handed an award to Pierre Kartner, who wrote a song about the smurfs and made them very popular in the Netherlands.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Maar Guido! Dit is on-ge-looflijk! Frans Masmeijer die jou met steun van de hele wikigemeenschap als een Pedo heeft neerzet op het internet! Vanuit de Belgisch bajes!
Dit is een schandaal wat zijn weerga niet kent, lieve Guido, ik moet nu echt even naar lucht happen en bijkomen.

Tot later.

Sorry guys, not able to writer English now.)

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:12 pm

“Frank Masmeijer is een rasopportunist en een narcist die denkt dat hij iedereen wel wat op de mouw kan spelden.”

A narcissist and opportunist, thinking that he can make people believe anything. What are the odds.

Fram did not edit on Wikipedia when Frank Masmeijer had a hearing in court.

He made an edit 13:19 and the next one was 15:11 (local time), leaving room exactly in the middle for a hearing from 14:00-14:30 when the outcome was reported.

A mere seven days later, Fram started attacking me and Drmies.
Last edited by Guido den Broeder on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:39 pm

As a side note, it would be very interesting to see how many, if any, edits are being made from prisons or like facilities.

Maybe Colonel Henry can start editing again..lol
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:02 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:“Frank Masmeijer is een rasopportunist en een narcist die denkt dat hij iedereen wel wat op de mouw kan spelden.”

A narcissist and opportunist, thinking that he can make people believe anything. What are the odds.

Fram did not edit on Wikipedia when Frank Masmeijer had a hearing in court.

He made an edit 12:19 and the next one was 14:11.

A mere seven days later, Fram started attacking me and Drmies.

We all know Frank Masmeijer here in Holland, Guido, He is constant in the news here, our deep fallen TV host.

Yes, Graaf. I'm certain prisoners have internet connections.

I've said before that a large number of Wikipedians probably edit from prison and psychiatric wards.

And as you say, I'm certain that Wikipedia is recommended as a form of therapy.

In the form of a intranet I suppose. No full acces but acces to the nobel goal Wikipedia sounds reasonable.......If you don't know what a stinking junk yard is behind the curtain of course.

What a drama. The encyclopaedia anyone can edit....out of the prison or clinic. You can even make a career as a sysop. I really can't believe what I write now down is really true. Poor Guido, and what a bunch of dirty shit trolls!

If there is even a rudimental piece of civility in you just show us it now by fucking off here out of this place, dipshits!!
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Kumioko wrote:As a side note, it would be very interesting to see how many, if any, edits are being made from prisons or like facilities.

Maybe Colonel Henry can start editing again..lol

More than the reader would expect, I think.

In de gevangenis maakte Frank kennis met een Albanese medegevangene. „Die jongen had een roofoverval gepleegd. Als je de hele tijd met iemand optrekt, krijg je toch een band. Ik leerde hem Engels.”
Also evidence that Frank Masmeijer is proficient in English.

Graaf Statler wrote:We all know Frank Masmeijer here in Holland, Guido, He is constant in the news here, our deep fallen TV host.

Which would explain why Fram doesn't edit on nl:wp. Outside the Netherlands and Belgium, however, he is completely unknown.
Last edited by Guido den Broeder on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Yes Guido, but this is a case further for the Belgium/Dutch police I suppose. Now I understand why they wanted to confirm my identity.

Gentleman, you are all full in the spotlicht is my only right conclusion. You will here from this I suppose, all of you. There arm of our European justice reach deep in America as I have explained you before.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:The encyclopaedia anyone can edit....out of the prison or clinic. You can even make a career as a sysop. I really can't believe what I write now down is really true.

Yes, very true.

Never take seriously users who hide behind their usernames.

Normal people -- real people -- will reveal themselves to you. They'll do so because they want to. It's all part of being human. For example, my name is obviously Andrew. You knew that already.

People who never tell you who or what they are should be distrusted or avoided.

Do you think Vigilant will tell you who he is?

There was a gem posted on this forum yesterday. A guy [who will never tell you who or what he is] told a very obvious lie.

Tomorrow, I'll send you an email to explain what happened.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 pm

Which would explain why Fram doesn't edit on nl:wp. Outside the Netherlands and Belgium, however, he is completely unknown.

Ye, yeh, of course Guido. To me was also this whole Fram drama with that shit story as where you a pedo sexual complete unknown, even after yers editing Dutch wiki products. Because if I even had had the smell of this Fram dram had before, well, I was immediately with my steenkolen Engels moved to WP-En of course! to stand right in front of you!
You want to fight? Well take me, and not him!