Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:37 am

Here you show your true face, Kum. I think you WO guys deep in their hart all only want to fuck Laura.
Bad luck for you, she has a better taste, bunch of asholes! What a shitshow, Kum.

Loser!

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:06 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Here you show your true face, Kum. I think you WO guys deep in their hart all only want to fuck Laura.
Bad luck for you, she has a better taste, bunch of asholes! What a shitshow, Kum.

Loser!

As I've said before, Fram had a ban coming regardless of the reasons used. My belief, and I've stated this elsewhere, is that multiple people complained to T&S but I also believe that Luara and her partner were the ones that got it through.

As for my wanted Fuck her, not at all. I've cast off farnprettier and smarter women.
#BbbGate

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Post by Guido den Broeder » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

Fasten your seatbelts, here we go!

Not one iota of understanding why he was banned and desysopped.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Wow.

My predictions may need to be revised, because that insane nomination is about 50% more Fram than I expected.

Of course, if Wikipedia worked as advertised, nobody who says this ...
That this happened to someone openly critical of the WMF and of some ArbCom actions is of course a coincidence.
could ever be presumed trustworthy.

I wonder if he is trying to deliberately crash and burn, a precursor to full retirement. If not well, if people wanted proof Fram doesn't have what Adminship requires, here it is. If the WMF wanted proof the en.wiki community cannot be trusted to make serious decisions responsibly, they may be about to see it.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Thick. Dense. Bold and bald. This prickly attitude is what we need in admin! And the plebs are already gathering.
Extra large popcorn, please.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:51 am

Carrite wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =820908111
That is an absolute Not Worthy to Hold Tools interaction...

Propose an oppose vote:
"As an administrator were you aware of the policy that forbids [[WP:SYNTHESIS|synthesis]] of materials? If yes, why did you synthesize sentences made by another editor, and stated he said the synthesized sentences [https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Ymblanter&diff=prev&oldid=820908111 here]? If given another chance at adminship, what's the guarantee that you will follow policies better than last time?"

Might need to rephrase for "political correctness".

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:55 pm

Don't you love how Fram is being coached in how not to fuck up his chances?

HE'S NOT A ROOKIE, YOU MORONS.

If he doesn't know how to properly reapply for the job, if he is just that fucking stupid he accidentally/deliberately torpedoes his own chances, then here's a thought.....

MAYBE HE'S NOT THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?

I'm so sorry, but we decided to go in a different direction.

(the one that means we have less assholes in positions of power)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:35 pm

My prediction looks safe based on the idiots trying to rush in before the doors have even opened.....
Support
* KillerChihuahua 12:49, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
* Support Welcome back! Double sharp (talk) 12:53, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
* Strongest Support Welcome back. Mr Ernie (talk) 12:55, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
* Support - on general principles. Nobody should be railroaded by an editor with connections at the WMF. Arbcom's continued intransigence is ridiculous. Sebthepleb (talk) 12:57, 20 September 2019 (UTC)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:10 am

Fun fact for the RfA connoisseurs, the people who like to ask questions and see if lessons really have been learnt.

The consequences of Fram's hasty and unilateral block of Elisa.rolle are only just being rowed back. He blocked her in August 2018, even though at the time there seemed agreement that some kind of mentorship/rectification plan was appropriate, and had been agreed with other Admins.

It has taken all this time to get her back to that stage, in part because a badly handled appeal was punished by evil followers of Fram, venting their frustration on anyone who could conceivably be blamed for him subsequently and all too lately, being seen as an out of control cowboy. In a cruel twist, Elisa only finally got unbanned, two days after Fram was also unbanned.

So it's a simple question.

Take yourself back to August 2018 and your block of Elisa, and explain what, if anything, you would do differently, if confronted with the same situation today?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:19 am

CrowsNest wrote:My prediction looks safe based on the idiots trying to rush in before the doors have even opened.....
Support
* KillerChihuahua 12:49, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
* Support Welcome back! Double sharp (talk) 12:53, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
* Strongest Support Welcome back. Mr Ernie (talk) 12:55, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
* Support - on general principles. Nobody should be railroaded by an editor with connections at the WMF. Arbcom's continued intransigence is ridiculous. Sebthepleb (talk) 12:57, 20 September 2019 (UTC)

I'm willing to gamble $5 against £5 to the charity of the winner's choice on the proposition that Fram fails the RFA#2. I say he will not pass it.

That might sound like bad odds to you, the pound being worth more money than the dollar and all; we can agree to pay up on Nov. 1 — I have a hunch that 1:1 parity is a-coming...

RfB

P.S. Actually come to think of it, I'd be the one paying off in pounds, so no worries on the pay off date... Whenever. I'm gonna win anyway...