The wikipedia critiques

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Anyone
Sucks Critic

The wikipedia critiques

Post by Anyone » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:12 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Listen Timmy boy, I have seen you guys screwing the place on Wikiquote in this way many, many times before. I know you autist guy's Timmy, I know your coordinated troll actions so well supported by troll mods.

What Crow is doing now is a total wasting of time.

Let's take a detailed look at things and see how this forum's members compare in terms of Wikipedia and WMF experience. IMO, Tim and Kumioko are a welcome addition to SucksVille.

1. Kumioko

Total live Edits on English Wikipedia

Total live edits [all WMF projects]

Articles created
2: a shitty stub and a C-class offering

Reason for block
Battleground Mentality / Personal Attacks / Refusing to Drop The Stick

SanFranBanned
Yes

2. Tim

Articles created
More than 300, though I believe Tim has taken none of them further than C-class

Reason for block
N/A

SanFranBanned
No

3. Abd Lomax

Articles created
5 stubs, one of which was so crappy it was deleted

Reason for block
Long Term Abuse / Long Term disruption [over 7 years] at Wikiversity / Personal Attacks

SanFranBanned
Yes

4. Graaf Statler

Articles created

Reason for block
Long Term Abuse / Personal Attacks

SanFranBanned
Yes

5. Anyone

Articles created
3: 2 FAs / TFAs, and 1 C-class offering

Reason for block
Incivility Issues / Gross Personal Attacks [!!] / and towards the end ... NOTHERE

SanFranBanned
No

6. CrowsNest

Articles created

Reason for block
Obvious Competency Issues / Battleground Mentality / Personal Attacks

SanFranBanned
No

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Fram 2

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:35 am

Graaf statler

Articles created

To much whiskey yesterday Any? Why are you predicting complete bullshit here?

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebruiker:Graaf_Statler/Controlelijst

And on Guido's Sage even more.

https://groetenuiteerbeek.blog/2018/05/31/graaf-statler-controlelijst/

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:47 am

Reason for block
Long Term Abuse / Personal Attacks

Again wrong. The reason given(/where the block based on was) by Natuur12 what resulted in a Global Lock/Block was a false Copivio by Ymnes. And a extreem bad and corrupt block by that same Natuur12 what by the Dutch Arbcom is granted.

You can find all evidences in my blog linked in my signature.

But I never, never talk or even complain about it anymore.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:21 am

I am the only one of all SanFanBanners who could win a trail against WMF with a huge damage compensation for destroying my reputation on the internet. But I won't as I have promised. Because WMF has never done me any harm, no they have protected me and I thank them for that. Thank you very, very much director of WMF an WMF in general for my SanFanBan. And this is serious, and not clinical because otherwise wiki had made me again serious ill. Thank you from deep out of my hart.

Martin Vleeskruijer

And who have had his or her eyes open here understand exact why!

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Graaf statler

Articles created

To much whiskey yesterday Any? Why are you predicting complete bullshit here?

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebruiker:Graaf_Statler/Controlelijst

And on Guido's Sage even more.

https://groetenuiteerbeek.blog/2018/05/31/graaf-statler-controlelijst/

Nope. You've got things completely wrong, I'm afraid.

The pages you link to are called WATCH LISTS. Ask Tim to tell you why a watch list isn't the same as a list of articles created.

Next, ask Kumioko why Guido's WikiSage has precisely zilch to do with WMF projects.

Anyway, my figures for article creation pertain to ENGLISH Wikipedia only. If you want to head over to this forum's NL section and discuss the handful of unsourced stubs you wrote, here's the link:

https://xtools.wmflabs.org/pages/nl.wikipedia.org/Graaf%20Statler

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:52 am

Will you be so kind to have a look in the history of those articles....... :mrgreen: It are no watchlists, it are pages created by me for myself. :!:

Than you will see they are almost all written by me for at least 99%........ :roll:

I was a editor of the DUTCH wikipedia my friend, not of the English. And why did I went to Guido his Sage..................... :?:

For the bulling, stalking and lying of the users of WP-NL who came after me even there on Sage! Just like they came after me on Wikiquote and now here.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: The wikipedia critiques

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Anyone wrote:Let's take a detailed look at things and see how this forum's members compare in terms of Wikipedia and WMF experience. IMO, Tim and Kumioko are a welcome addition to SucksVille.

1. Kumioko

Articles created

Reason for block

SanFranBanned
Yes

Kumi has WAY THE FUCK more edits than that including "Reguyla" and "Kumioko-restarted" or whatever the hell he called that.

Anyone wrote:2. Tim

Articles created
More than 300, though I believe Tim has taken none of them further than C-class

Reason for block
N/A

SanFranBanned
No

322 starts to be exact (zero of which stubs) and I stop at B-class or C-class — which is to say that I refuse to participate in the Featured Article process.

Anyone wrote:6. CrowsNest

Articles created

Reason for block
Obvious Competency Issues / Battleground Mentality / Personal Attacks

SanFranBanned
No

First account was Mighty Morphin' Army Ranger. One start, hauled to Articles for Deletion, bad scene there, embittered.

As Wikipedia sows, so shall it reap...

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:42 pm

Seen the many articles I have wrote what didn't contain any copyvio, the many, many page views many have, the good standard of them, my perfect work on Quote together with Whallly s it for me a great honour in this long distance pee contest of Timmy boy just to say:

GET LOST TIMMY BABY BOY!

Timmy boy, how many times I have to tell you the toilet is here? :mrgreen:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Anyone wrote:Let's take a detailed look at things and see how this forum's members compare in terms of Wikipedia and WMF experience. IMO, Tim and Kumioko are a welcome addition to SucksVille.

1. Kumioko

Articles created

Reason for block

SanFranBanned

The edit count is for Kumioko (Reguyla) on en.wiki. On commons Reguyla shows, from the global edit display, 450,000 contributions. As for the block reason, Reguyla did not know, or did not choose, to walk away from battles he could not win, and probably believes that he won by speaking truth to power. It's a common opinion that is, more often than not, a delusion. But it has a commendable aspect. Nevertheless he refused to shut up when it was quite clearly causing more harm than good, unless being blocked was the good he wanted to create. It would go like this. User agrees to not attack administrators. "Thanks for unblocking me. I don't agree with the block but I agree to follow it and will not attack administrators like those who blocked me unfairly."

3. Abdul Lomax

It is Abd or Abd ul-Rahman. "Abdul" means "servant of the". It is not a name, but because so many Muslim names begin with it, non-Arabic speakers think it is a first name.

Most of my work was on Wikiversity. I was an administrator there for quite some time, practically ran the place, so I had sysop experience. And I continued to work on organization, mostly successful, even when I was not an administrator. That's a long story.
Articles created
5 stubs, one of which was so crappy it was deleted

Actually, the page that was created was related to a discussion going on at the time, WP:PRX. The deletion was largely political. The page was recreated, and some of the same material was used. The AfD. Notability was marginal, that was the problem, not the article itself. One can write a great article on a subject with as-yet inadequate notability. The claim that delegable proxy is the same as "proxy" was ignorant. Most proxies are not delegable and the concept of delegability could be revolutionary. There were a few sources that appeared, some later. Liquid democracy is

I was not into creating articles, but supported those who did; the best article creators were not uncommonly under attack. It was not uncommon that I would rescue a deleted article, having it userfied into my space, where it could be worked on, and then the article would be moved back. Those don't show up as my creations. When I did this, it sometimes attracted the ire of those who had pushed for deletion. Good example might be Lyrikline.org.. Deleted by the antispam warriers, long story.

On Wikiversity the stats display says I created almost 2800 pages. Hundreds of pages were deleted by the bureaucrat who blocked me, completely violating Wikiversity traditions, in order to fulfill the threat by Darryl L. Smith that he would get "all my work deleted." It's a great example of how someone can accomplish what might seem impossible. Wikiversity rarely deleted stuff. And that's a story that is in court at this point.

(I had already decided that WMF wikis were inherently unsage and had stopped investing work there, a year or two earlier.)
Reason for block
Long Term Abuse / Long Term disruption [over 7 years] at Wikiversity / Personal Attacks

SanFranBanned
Yes

Showing what private complaints, even if deceptive, can do. 7 years was my entire history on Wikiversity, and for much of that time I was running the wiki. There were no personal attacks, there was documentation of an LTA, and, by that time, not even on Wikiversity, it was on meta, and I was not blocked there, the study was considered legitimate.

Wiki, too often, short for "batshit crazy."
5. Anyone

Articles created
3: 2 FAs / TFAs, and 1 C-class offering

Reason for block
Incivility Issues / Gross Personal Attacks [!!] / and towards the end ... NOTHERE

SanFranBanned
No
Nice. Is this verifiable?
Last edited by Abd on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:12 pm

It is a very weird tread Abd. It started with a claim where I was in mentioned, I should never have wrote a article and all of a sudden without any explanation my name disappear because Tim repost it out of the blue. Again without any explaining, nothing.

I serious don't know what the message is behind it. I have not even the slghtest idea what the message could be!

.It is all a mystery to me.