The wikipedia critiques

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: The wikipedia critiques

Post by Anyone » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:38 am

CrowsNest wrote:He said it in that very post, Ferret "usurped" him, which implies it was taken from him against his will.

Funny that, because he has also said this (here).....

For those that might be unaware I started the Wikimedia discord and then gave it to Ferret. I somewhat regret doing that but at the same time I get great satisfaction that it is yet another example of how far some are willing to go to perpetuate the myth that I am the enemy of the Wikipedia community.

Is giving it away and then regretting it the same as being usurped?

Who knows.

Yeah, I'm still not getting this. Is Ferret supposed to be the Ferret Fucker?

I'll bump this thread and hopefully Kumioko will answer.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:54 am

Well I did create the server and I did give it to ferret but was given the false impression that it would continue to be a neutral venue. He lied. He first appointed several wikipedia insiders and sellouts as mods, then eventually kicked out all the banned people to make it less neutral and more Wikipedia and WMF centric.

I was naive in trusting ferret, though at the time I thought he was trustworthy. He proved me wrong. I deeply regret giving him that server, but I can't undo that mistake now.

But it does add more proof that the wikipedia admins are, culturally untrustworthy.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:27 am

Your little lying bitch. It where all set up's just like Abd and your so unjustified SanFanBan's, mister fake marine. And the Framban too.
SanFanBan''s nominated by Eurocrap&Co and the Trolling&Sucking department. Granted by WMF. And Abd want to go to the judge? To get 200K?

Jokers!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:39 am

Kumioko wrote:Well I did create the server and I did give it to ferret but was given the false impression that it would continue to be a neutral venue. He lied. He first appointed several wikipedia insiders and sellouts as mods, then eventually kicked out all the banned people to make it less neutral and more Wikipedia and WMF centric.

I was naive in trusting ferret, though at the time I thought he was trustworthy. He proved me wrong. I deeply regret giving him that server, but I can't undo that mistake now.

But it does add more proof that the wikipedia admins are, culturally untrustworthy.
You gave it to Ferret because you *hoped* he would do this so you could whine about it.

Why else would you set up a channel and then just give it away, and to a Wikipedian of all people?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:40 am

Anyone wrote:Yeah, I'm still not getting this. Is Ferret supposed to be the Ferret Fucker?

I'll bump this thread and hopefully Kumioko will answer.
Different people.

And seriously, asking amazing Kumioko questions? Really?

Wasting your own time. (the idiot didn't even notice there was a question here)

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:09 pm

CrowsNest wrote:You gave it to Ferret because you *hoped* he would do this so you could whine about it.
Why else would you set up a channel and then just give it away, and to a Wikipedian of all people?

Obviously for that reason :roll: Not by any chance because other wikipedians would trust more a discord server run by legit admins, rather than a banned editor, not considered part of the community. Also not for the possible reason that he lost motivation to govern it.
You might be right about Kumioko's motivation, but we have no chance to know that for sure without reading his mind, and the other possibilities are just more usual. Apply Occam's razor, please, and cut the unlikely, complicated theories.

CrowsNest wrote:And seriously, asking amazing Kumioko questions? Really?

Yes. We want answers from him, directly. We appreciate your experiences, and will take it into account, and will consider twice what we believe.
But if you answer the questions targeted at him, which we did not ask you to do, then we have no chance to decide for ourselves, so please don't do that.
Please, LET Kumioko answer, and then you can dump your disapproval on his answer.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:00 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:You might be right about Kumioko's motivation, but we have no chance to know that for sure without reading his mind, and the other possibilities are just more usual. Apply Occam's razor, please, and cut the unlikely, complicated theories.
Dude. Credit me with some intelligence FFS.

I'm not reading his mind, I'm reading his words, and applying common sense. Both before and after he lost it, all he has ever been bothered about highlighting is how ironic it as that he, a banned editor, created it. It was created as, and now will always be part of, his victim narrative, his take of woe as the untouchable. If you can find him talking about it for any other reason, show me.
JuiceBeetle wrote:Please, LET Kumioko answer, and then you can dump your disapproval on his answer.
FFS, if I did that he would get away with his usual tactic of NOT ANSWERING.

Stop deluding yourself that I don't know anything about this guy. I'm not joking when I say I've probably read more of his bullshit and seen more of his games than anyone, other than those who have had to suffer direct communication.

He directly communicates to those who he thinks will help him do what he wants to do, so you must have received a bunch of messages already.