eagle

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

eagle

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 am

i noticed we still have no eagle topic.

Poet wrote:If Sefidari was complicit, you need to prove it. So far I have seen zero evidence that this was the case; which obviously is not to say that I think she's swell or that she does not need to go away, because I don't and she does.

eagle wrote:Obviously, Maria is entitled to claim innocence unless she can clearly be proven to be guilty. However, surely there is a strong prima facie case against her. She had the power to put pressure on T&S, and an extremely powerful motive. Can anyone suggest anyone else with the power and motive to do this? Could LH have been having an affair with Jimbo? Preposterous.

Don't you really not understand yourself what a incredible crap you are pooping on WO here? And I hope you understand yourself what you are writing now, because in that case at least one person understands it. Let me be helpful and give a better timeline.

1) How to fuck Laura and Maria in a way they both don't like. 2) The date that T&S notified Fram that they were opening an investigation about him. 3)The date that LH got permission from the admin's named in her talk page warning to impose the requirement that Fram must go through one of them rather than interact with LH directly bla bla, bla bla. and so on.4) Fram in SanFanBanned. 5) We start a tremendous shitstorm on WO what is at the end up so rediciles even Mev and Moral a few others left the WO house. Only few die hard trolls like you, Timmy boy, Kum and Vig are left. 7) In blind panic is even done a attempted to conquer the more popular Wiki Hells Angels house Sucks. 6) Fram lost his tools and the complete troll plan total failed.

Is this not a better timeline, eagle?