Is Vigilant a nick of James Alexander, yes or no

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Is Vigilant a nick of James Alexander, yes or no

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:16 am

Any suggested Vigilant should be a nick of James Alexander and because you, the children of Fram are so close to Vigilant for sure one of you can denier this claim if this is not true.

And it is a fair question, we don't have to fight over it. Because Alexander is the formal T&S manager and if this claim is not true he deserve it this matter is cleared out..

Because if so, this should be a serious matter. Or better, a huge scandal.

>So, is Vigilant a nick of James Alexander, yes or no.<

And I will put this topic time after time on top, and will repeat this question till there is a answer.

No new subjects before this simple question is answered please.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Is Vigilant a nick of James Alexander, yes or no

Post by Kumioko » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 am

Honestly I don't think Vigilant is James only because the mannerisms are different. I feel like Vigilant has more the personality of Floquenbeam myself.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm

Kumioko wrote:Honestly I don't think Vigilant is James only because the mannerisms are different. I feel like Vigilant has more the personality of Floquenbeam myself.
Mannerisms and personality?

Yes, that's the differentiator. :roll:

Nothing to do with how completely insane the whole idea is?

I hope to God Graaf suggested the possibility as a way to trap anyone stupid enough to entertain it, but if not, well, he already knows what I (and a few others) think of his prowess at spotting socks. As in, he has none, and really should have stopped doing it a long time ago.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:26 pm

CrowsNest wrote:I hope to God Graaf suggested the possibility as a way to trap anyone stupid enough to entertain it...

That's a common theme with every one of his posts.

RfB

P.S. How many threads involving Vig does this make? Five? Why not have the next one called "Vig has a smelly butt," that would at least move the discussion forward from where we're at now...

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:29 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:I hope to God Graaf suggested the possibility as a way to trap anyone stupid enough to entertain it, but if not, well, he already knows what I (and a few others) think of his prowess at spotting socks. As in, he has none, and really should have stopped doing it a long time ago.

The only time I was confused was with Drmies, the rest was trolling, just like this time. Because beside Alexander would be much to lazy to do what Vig does and is highly incompetent I can't imagine he is so stupide to put his complete carrier on risk. Abd and Gazzy I was only trolling, and here now Kum.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:I hope to God Graaf suggested the possibility as a way to trap anyone stupid enough to entertain it...

That's a common theme with every one of his posts.

RfB

P.S. How many threads involving Vig does this make? Five? Why not have the next one called "Vig has a smelly butt," that would at least move the discussion forward from where we're at now...

And, how was the weekly meeting with your therapist this week Timmy?

(Practising my PA's :mrgreen: )