ANI/AN hooligan Robert McClenon

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
NadirAli
Sucks Fan

ANI/AN hooligan Robert McClenon

Post by NadirAli » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Robert_McClenon

All posts devoted specifically to this character can be added to this thread. From his own above linked user page "Works at mediating disputes, as well as at the Teahouse, Help Desk, administrative noticeboards, and provides valuable personal insight."

I noticed him when he came on AN to support banning me. But later spotted him doing the same to other Pakistani editors reported by the Indian mob in hopes for getting them banned by the usual noticeboard lynching.

Seeing his profile, he likes to spend time trolling on ANI/AN.

Feel free to discuss this hooligan on this thread. Any posts directly devoted to him can be placed on the thread.
Last edited by NadirAli on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: ANI/AN hooligan Robert McClenon

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:35 am

This user is an advanced Fortran programmer.
C This user can program in C.
pas-2 This user is an intermediate Pascal programmer.
PL/1-2 This user is an intermediate PL/1 programmer. :o
SQL-2 This user is an intermediate SQL programmer.

This user is a hundred years old.
This user is still only intermediate.
This guy is chatty... with Jimbo, and the BrownHairedGirl.
This guy is not an article creator nor a destroyer.
This guy lives at DRN, HelpDesk, TeaHouse, ANI.

Let's see the hooliganism!

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:46 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:
This user is an advanced Fortran programmer.
C This user can program in C.
pas-2 This user is an intermediate Pascal programmer.
PL/1-2 This user is an intermediate PL/1 programmer. :o
SQL-2 This user is an intermediate SQL programmer.

This user is a hundred years old.
This user is still only intermediate.
This guy is chatty... with Jimbo, and the BrownHairedGirl.
This guy is not an article creator nor a destroyer.
This guy lives at DRN, HelpDesk, TeaHouse, ANI.

Let's see the hooliganism!

LOL. Man you just nailed it. You published his report card. :mrgreen:

I remember seeing an AN or ANI report of a mostly non-contributing editor accused of using Wikipedia as a "chat service" in consideration for a block.

I think this chap best fits the description. Almost like he's there treating it as a social media platform to troll others. Loved your description of him. Keep it up. 8-)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:47 am

How do you miss the most hilarious thing about him?

Too bad you don't value real critics who don't have to look this shit up in a desperate attempt to convince people there's any point posting on this shit-hole.

I wonder what Kumioko, Anyone or Abd know about the fellow.

I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.

Nadir, yes, he's a pain in the ass busy body. But no, posting here isn't going to affect his life expectancy on Wikipedia in anyway, so I wouldn't even waste your time if I were you. What he is, is not exactly a secret to the Wikipedians, he is as high profile as it gets. They just don't care. Lots of complex interrelated reasons why that is, and if this place was worth it, I'd go into detail for you.

As it is, your resources are the above users. I wouldn't listen to a word they say, but you may have no choice, 'coz there 'ain't nobody else here who can help you, at least any that prefer here to Wikipediocracy.

If you're not banned from Wikipediocracy, try there, because, again, for reasons that I would go into detail here if I thought it was worth it, for this guy, you'll probably get more results over there. Although it is equally likely they'll just ignore or even troll you. Still a more worthwhile experience than posting this sort of thread here.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:55 am

CrowsNest wrote:posting here isn't going to affect his life expectancy on Wikipedia in anyway, so I wouldn't even waste your time if I were you.

I am interested to see the hooligan comments of Robert. Haven't seen those yet.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:32 pm

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:52 pm

CrowsNest wrote:How do you miss the most hilarious thing about him?

Too bad you don't value real critics who don't have to look this shit up in a desperate attempt to convince people there's any point posting on this shit-hole.

I wonder what Kumioko, Anyone or Abd know about the fellow.

I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.

Nadir, yes, he's a pain in the ass busy body. But no, posting here isn't going to affect his life expectancy on Wikipedia in anyway, so I wouldn't even waste your time if I were you. What he is, is not exactly a secret to the Wikipedians, he is as high profile as it gets. They just don't care. Lots of complex interrelated reasons why that is, and if this place was worth it, I'd go into detail for you.

As it is, your resources are the above users. I wouldn't listen to a word they say, but you may have no choice, 'coz there 'ain't nobody else here who can help you, at least any that prefer here to Wikipediocracy.

If you're not banned from Wikipediocracy, try there, because, again, for reasons that I would go into detail here if I thought it was worth it, for this guy, you'll probably get more results over there. Although it is equally likely they'll just ignore or even troll you. Still a more worthwhile experience than posting this sort of thread here.

You have a great point. The reason posted that just in case people are wondering why they got lynched on ANI/AN by this troll or want to discuss something useful about him, just throw it here. Anything focused on him can be discussed here if ever needed in the future. Basically similar stuff to what JuiceBeattle posted or anything exposing this useless troll's Wiki behavior.

Posting anything devoted to one topic is far better than mentioning in another thread about something else. But I agree, no need to give him the time of the day unless something comes up.

As for Wikipediocracy, i'm not such a big fan of that place. It's infested with Wikipedia trolls and administrators. Beeblebrox has joined there as well, and I honestly don't value his ignorance.

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:56 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:I am interested to see the hooligan comments of Robert. Haven't seen those yet.

Perhaps I should have written troll, but trolling online can be considered cyber hooliganism, no?

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:57 pm

Where's he mentioned? Which paragraph?

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:13 am

NadirAli wrote:Where's he mentioned? Which paragraph?

Search McClenon? ...