Toxic contributor "Anyone"/Singora blocked for 24 hours

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Toxic contributor "Anyone" blocked for 24 hours

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:47 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Oh right. So now I get the blame? It was your decision, so you should own it.

Obviously it is my decision, and I take responsibility for it. Man, you don't even have the guts to tell this incel what a shitheel he is?

Graaf Statler wrote:What about Tim, Juicy?

Tim's not nice to you in that batshit topic, neither are you nice to him, so it's a fair deal as far as I care to waste my time looking at that topic.
Actually he started with his archenemy Crow and You got involved without an invitation... a wise person would have stayed away from the chicken-show.
Anyway, your complaint has been noted and if Tim were to post more shit than Crow and You are, then I will moderate it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Tim's not nice to you in that batshit topic, neither are you nice to him

That is correct, Juicy, but there is a forum rule:
There may be NSFW, disturbing or unpleasant speech or images posted here.

And once again you have broken the forum rules, mod.

I have to report you for the fourth time to the mangement. :roll:
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Done. :mrgreen:

Obviously it is my decision, and I take responsibility for it.

Fine, in that case take the consequences of breaking the forum rules. :D

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Man, you don't even have the guts to tell this incel what a shitheel he is?

O yeh, he absolute was to you. No doubt about.

Now satisfied? :lol:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:41 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:Man, you don't even have the guts to tell this incel what a shitheel he is?

I've been on him since day one, waiting for your dumb ass to catch up, as always. You'll remember, because you 'moderated' it.

If it's -phobes you're after banning, why didn't you ban Kumioko? Something like his third post after his return was a lame attempt at transphobia. You really shouldn't let kindergartners hang around with pure scumbags, it makes the place look really irresponsible. If he wants to be seen as an adult, then despite the fact he obviously has the mental age of a minor, he should get the damn chair.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 am

CrowsNest wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:Man, you don't even have the guts to tell this incel what a shitheel he is?

I've been on him since day one, waiting for your dumb ass to catch up, as always. You'll remember, because you 'moderated' it.

If it's -phobes you're after banning, why didn't you ban Kumioko? Something like his third post after his return was a lame attempt at transphobia. You really shouldn't let kindergartners hang around with pure scumbags, it makes the place look really irresponsible. If he wants to be seen as an adult, then despite the fact he obviously has the mental age of a minor, he should get the damn chair.

I still hold out hope the mods and site owners will realize that Crowsnest is the true problem here and getting rid of him will be what allows this site to have a chance at being taken seriously as a criticism site.

With Wikipediocracy giving up on being a criticism site and turning themselves into yet another WMF support forum, there is a void to fill for actual criticism. This site could be it, but not as long as people like Crowsnest are here. Until he's gone, very few are going to give this site a chance.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:

I still hold out hope the mods and site owners will realize that Crowsnest is the true problem here and getting rid of him will be what allows this site to have a chance at being taken seriously as a criticism site.

With Wikipediocracy giving up on being a criticism site and turning themselves into yet another WMF support forum, there is a void to fill for actual criticism. This site could be it, but not as long as people like Crowsnest are here. Until he's gone, very few are going to give this site a chance.
Tedious repetition of the same old shit.

Reported!

This forum would be taken seriously if it didn't ignore the OBVIOUS RETARDS distracting the normal members who can string two original sentences together on topics they can demonstrate actual knowledge of.

I've asked Kumioko repeatedly to explain his recent laughable attempts at criticism, because they sound like ignorant bullshit. He has refused. He prefers to do this instead. As he has always done. He won't change.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:30 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:Our beloved friend, the misogynist, harassing contributor with the alias "Anyone" has been blocked for 24 hours on this forum for "Consistent attempts to incite drama against moderation."
Upon his return he is expected to continue this pattern, and be blocked a few more times.

Anyone: You've been warned before, and disregarded those warnings. Recently you contributed zero content of value, but many inflammatory posts.

You really are a pathetic little shit. Everyone knows the truth.

You create more problems on this forum than everyone else put together.

You blocked me because I pointed out you're that sad little loser.

ATTENTION ERIC BARBOUR
Kindly note that the Sneak blocked me for drawing attention to him. I simply stated that the Sneak is the shit writer.

I'll email you once the fires in California have abated.
Last edited by Anyone on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: redacted private info

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:13 am

Anyone: you had a chance to change your attitude. Trying to doxx a moderator is not a clever idea. Consider yourself blocked until you promise to stop the backstabbing.
If you can't accept and follow this requirement then you won't be able to post anymore. Focus on that promise in your next post, anything else will result in a block. Good luck reaching Eric after that.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:20 am

Anyone wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:Our beloved friend, the misogynist, harassing contributor with the alias "Anyone" has been blocked for 24 hours on this forum for "Consistent attempts to incite drama against moderation."
Upon his return he is expected to continue this pattern, and be blocked a few more times.

Anyone: You've been warned before, and disregarded those warnings. Recently you contributed zero content of value, but many inflammatory posts.

You really are a pathetic little shit. Everyone knows the truth.

You create more problems on this forum than everyone else put together.

You blocked me because I pointed out you're that sad little loser.

ATTENTION ERIC BARBOUR
Kindly note that the Sneak blocked me for drawing attention to him. I simply stated that the Sneak is the shit writer.

I'll email you once the fires in California have abated.

I"ll have sent Eric a short message and have told him I have left, Any. And it's now up to the sucks mangement if I return, but as long our Juicy has tools that's not gonna happen.
He is simple not in the position to warn one of us, he has not any power over us, just boycot him. And as far I can see Crow have done the same.