Is Drmies out of the game?

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Is Drmies out of the game?

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:09 am

I only see a bot running, the same kind of bot what was running on the Dutch MoiraMoira account.
No typical Drmies edits anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... ons/Drmies

Drmies, I have never trusted the guy after Crow brought the professor under the attention.

And I tell you why.

*Natuur12 jumped of the Dutch wiki schip and there is only a bot still running on Drmies English WP his account.
*Natuur12 always operated in the office hours of the professor.
*Natuur12 used many of that typical expat expressions in his Dutch and wrote English on a native level.
*Natuur12 was interested in old and forgotten Dutch professors, special professors English.
*Both Drmies and Natuur12 had the same nasty troll behaving.
*I see here only usernames of Dutch cabal members on his Dutch talk page.
*Here the same, it is clear he knows the all Dutch chapter members including Trijnstel and Moira.

Someone tried to convince me Natuur12 should be a PhD student who did even a chapter job with Mdd. But this is seen the level of English of Natuur12 very unlikely.
According to Whaledad, a expat himself, was his written English on a extreem high level, on a intellectual native English level.
And seen Drmies his deep connections in WMF it could be he was send by WMF, because it was clear he felt himself high above the other wikipedians. He often despised them, and took often a leading roll, also in the chapter. It was clear he had a special authority there.

After his troll action with the DSM-5 Ymnes against me he was instantly chosen as a Arb, although everybody was angry with him as I understood from a posting of Elly the gender madam on his talk page. And how can just a ordinary mod of WP-Nl fix a Global Lock based on really nothing what ended up in that strange and rare SanFanBan?

Kwek, kwek, kwek, dit stinkt van alle kanten Mies. En dat jij kennelijk doodongelukkig bent met je leven daar in de US of A geeft jouw op geen manier het recht mij zo te behandelen.
En jullie kunnen wel denken dat jullie me op elke manier met troll phishing mails en trollen te kunnen besodemieteren, maar dat is niet waar.

Don't make the mistake this is a safe place now because Crow is not in the house anymore. Because Sancho Panza world's International Supergenius Count Von Tinfoil is still here.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Re: Is Drmies out of the game?

Post by CMAwatch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Dr. Mies
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:18 pm

So I guess the obvious question, Sancho Panza WorldInternational SuperCount von Tinfoil, is: "Are you Drmies?"

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:27 pm

sashi wrote:So I guess the obvious question, Sancho Panza WorldInternational SuperCount von Tinfoil, is: "Are you Drmies?"

What a cliffhanger! So, the real question is, is Graaf Statler AKA Sancho Panza WorldInternational SuperCount von Tinfoil a Sock of Drmies?
Both Dutch, both writing about old forgotten professors, even professors English, must be! That will justify that SanFanBan!

A mistery solved! Because this guy is dead, is overleden!
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2018-08-02 om 20.43.03.jpg
Schermafbeelding 2018-08-02 om 20.43.03.jpg (49.13 KiB) Viewed 4308 times

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Damn. I'd almost convinced myself for a minute there. :lol:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:10 pm

Sometimes I belabor the obvious. People die, but names may be re-used.

And this has nothing to do with Drmies.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:49 pm

sashi wrote:Damn. I'd almost convinced myself for a minute there. :lol:

Myheritage. Betrouwbare informatiebron voor miljoenen mensen wereldwijd. Myheritage. Reliable source of information for millions of people worldwide.

So it is a reliable secondary source and as we all know for wikipedians is a secondary source much more important than a primary source. Statler can say what he want, all lies, he is dead.
Wikirule: No primary sources! Every wikipedian knows this! Drmies is a professor English, this guy was writing his first article about a English professor, end of discussion! kwek, kwak, kwek, duck test, this case is clear and solved!

Statler is a sock of Drmies! No doubt about!

EOD!

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:51 am

MyHeritage.com is not reliable source for Wikipedia purposes. It is closer to primary source, but only if it provides references to the actual primary sources. Otherwise, it's simply a compilation of data from many sources, which can be flawed, and in this case, certainly is, because the listing is certainly for Graaf Statler, aka Martin Vleeskruijer, because of the other names in it, like his father, God rest his soul. However, Graaf did not link to the actual page and Google was unable to find it. For all we know, he invented it.He wrote about complaining to Google, which would likely have nothing to do with it.

Actually, there is a MyHeritage.com user, Martin Vleeskruijer, and it is possible that the display was something he could see privately. If so, definitely not Wikipedia reliable source, having no more authority than Martin Vleeskruijer,