Worst (and best?) admin rank list (WikiTop.cc)

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Worst (and best?) admin rank list (WikiTop.cc)

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:42 am

So because I simple refuse to return to the mother wiki church, the wiki sekt and refuse to be loyal to them I am a troll mister Lomax? Because I refuse to let me train in your wiki Abdism in the way you are used to train your teenage daughters?

Context you said mister Lomax? You used the word context? The word context out of the keyboard of topic fuckers who where contant deleting texts of someone else? And you think your status and credibility will rise by using the term troll as many times as you can, mister Lomax? Q.E.D?
That is fine for me mister Lomax, and for the rest have a nice day, I have better things to do than to spent my time on a addict begging if he may return to the wiki scene to receive his dosis wiki love for his good works.

They simple don't want you guys back no matter what you do to get there wiki love back, Abd. Between a SanFanBanned user and the wiki community's is every bridge for ever burned, it is a WMF ban, not a community ban. Both you and Kum there only faith will be being there fool and there joker in this way, Abd.

Face the facts and live with it and be happy with the situation just like I am, Abd. There is simple no other option or choice possible for the both of you or any other SanFanBan winner because WMF has lightened every bridge and there is a wild river between you and them.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:So because I simple refuse to return to the mother wiki church, the wiki sekt and refuse to be loyal to them I am a troll mister Lomax?

No, Graaf is a troll because he deliberately offends in order to create a reaction, which is the definition of trolling. He deliberately lies about "Abdism" in order to provoke, and he does this over and over without any regard for context. (such as the idea that somehow I want people to "return to the mother wiki church," which is the opposite of what I suggest.)

He fills this forum with his ravings, pretenses and downright lies (or he is so insane that he believes what he states, but he has often hinted that it's deliberate, for the lulz, a jape, i.e., pure trolling.)

'Nuff said, more than enough.That this is being tolerated is a very bad sign for this Forum. Not really my problem. That Wiki-critical fora readily become flame fests is part of the problem, certainly not part of any solution.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:06 pm

You know what the difference is between your Abdism and my reality, Abd?
Sancho Panza is always with two feet on this earth, and not hanging in some a tree house as a kind of wiki oracle. Thinking he has to raise teenagers.

I substance what I claim, Abd, in general with links and evidence. Anyone who doesn't agree can make a account here, correct me, or can give a reaction on the Eerbeek blog. So, why you concider my postings as lies is not clear to me and I am afraid to most readers here who are no Abdists also not.

Your postings in general are not sustained, filled with personal attacks and are about the forum what is not managed by the management in a abdistic way. Everything what is not in higher atmosphere in the Abd mind setting is trolling, we all know and understand that Abd.
We all still need years and years training to understand you, and not even because we are leaking a IQ of 150+. Forgive us for our stupidity, Abd and don't blame us, it is not our bad but of our creator.

Your postings as a wiki junk who want so much beloved again by the wikipedians are getting every time more embarrassing, Abd, really. Give it up, forget it, they will never want you back.
No matter what a loyal and devoted wikipedian you are playing, Abd. Don't get yourself so much down, they simple don't wiki love you anymore.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:08 am

CMAwatch wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:32 pm
We should build a ranklist of the worst administrators.

Obviously, #1 is Bbb23. By far. He is metaphorically Wikipedia's cyber-terrorist.

His treatment of Aron Manning and Handroid7 were utterly unacceptable.

Candidates for #2:

* Yamla (hostile attitude, lack of dignity)
* Beeblebrox (abuse of rule G5)
* Dr. Mies (his name describes it)

Good admins:

* Hut 8.5 (at least as far as I have observed)
* Oshwah (except his neglectance of Handroid7)
There is no such thing as a "good" Wikipedia admin, only a more subtle one.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers