Worst (and best?) admin rank list (WikiTop.cc)

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Worst (and best?) admin rank list (WikiTop.cc)

Post by CMAwatch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:32 pm

We should build a ranklist of the worst administrators.

Obviously, #1 is Bbb23. By far. He is metaphorically Wikipedia's cyber-terrorist.

His treatment of Aron Manning and Handroid7 were utterly unacceptable.

Candidates for #2:

* Yamla (hostile attitude, lack of dignity)
* Beeblebrox (abuse of rule G5)
* Dr. Mies (his name describes it)

Good admins:

* Hut 8.5 (at least as far as I have observed)
* Oshwah (except his neglectance of Handroid7)
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Worst (and best?) admin rank list (WikiTop.cc)

Post by Abd » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:11 pm

I doubt that Wikitop will allow such a list, except, to start, as an essay in user space, by a user responsible for it. If you want to create such a list, you may do so, by requesting an account, which can be done by PM here, or through the Wikitop Discord server: invitation: https://discord.gg/qGbDEkK

(That invitation does not expire, but might be cancelled at any time.)

(I think such lists are naive. The Wikipedia structure creates abuse, and based on an idea that so-and-so is the Worst based on a personal experience, perhaps shared by very few, is shallow, particularly when the admin is following general policy.

Yes, checkusers extended what they do, over time. Give people tools and no real restraining system, they will take on more and more power. It's natural!

The real problem on Wikipedia is that the leaders who formed Wikipedia were utterly naive. They had a bright idea, but forgot that it was an experiment. The bad news is actually that it worked as well as it did. It created a project that might as well have been designed to be biased and unreliable, even as policies and guidelines were written in an attempt to avoid that. There were conflicting principles that were adopted initially, such as allowing anonymous administration, guaranteeing that there was no responsible management (a basic requirement for reliable source, and so, yes, they will say that Wikipedia is not a reliable source. But it could have become one.) Some active segment of the administrative cabal (yes, that's what Jimbo called it!) have actively denied that there is any such thing as neutrality, neglecting entirely that it is possible to *measure* neutrality. It is not an absolute, but there are ways to assess it. However, if you exclude a segment of the interested population, you just killed the possibility. Bbb23 didn't do that, he simply works for the machine -- and himself, calling it the "community," but does he realize that The Community is blocked, prohibited from having a voice?

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 am

Abd wrote:but does he realize that The Community is blocked, prohibited from having a voice?

If he actually cared about that, he would not revoke talk page accesses for simple and legitimate questions.

He is undeniably violating WP:ADMINACCT, WP:G5 and WP:5P4 and WP:CIVIL over and over again.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:04 am

You have to understand for Abd there is no good and bad, not one reality but there are several, and properly is there no gravity.
If you know that it makes it a lot easier to understand his postings.

But if I read your post it seems me you are fucking angry with a mod.
Well, the best solution is to leave the madhouse wikipedia and become a real critic.

Because as long you are a part of the madhouse, psychiatrical clinic called wikipedia it is very hard to get a real good picture of what Wikipedia with all it's wiki fools is, CMAwatch.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 am

If you want to create such a list, you may do so, by requesting an account, which can be done by PM here, or through the Wikitop Discord server: invitation: https://discord.gg/qGbDEkK

Internet addicted, me Abd? Without any social media, not active on any wiki of any forum or shitty Reddit? Only posting something here and not even watching TV and only reading some online newspapers? If I spend one hour a day on modern media it is a lot, Abd, I have not even internet on my mobile or IPad.

Abd, you are my to life becoming fear what can happen to old man. Hanging day and night on the internet spreading a diarrhoea of Abdism out one of his many tree houses. I have decided I will never retire only because of you! Because my biggest fear is to become the same like you, when it is given me to reach your age of course.

No, let me stay who I am Abd. Sancho Panza, world's International Supergenius Count Von Tinfoil and not the the little shit lords himself.
Because Sancho Panza always stayed with his feet on the ground Abd. Sancho Panza understood what faith is and reality is. And special that missis you, Abd. And many others too.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:You have to understand for Abd there is no good and bad, not one reality but there are several, and properly is there no gravity.
If you know that it makes it a lot easier to understand his postings.

Graaf lies or is insane. Take your pick. What has been said at various times is restated, sometimes to become the opposite, and some of it was never said at all.

1. "Good" and "bad" are words reflecting judgment and interpretation. They do not exist in reality itself (unless you define them in objective terms, in which case they lose the judgmental quality.) They are real on the level of emotional reaction to conditions, but one of the methods of escaping the limitations of our habits is to recognize their arbitrariness, and even more than that, to that we have the power to choose our reactions.

2. There is One Reality. That is a stand and happens to also be a religion. You may choose your interpretations, and you are responsible for your choices --, another stand, -- but we have no choice about reality itself. It is independent of our opinions, good, bad, all that.

3. There are many names for reality and it may be seen from different positions, but there is only one reality.

4. To understand my comments, it helps to consider reality as itself and not as a collection of ideas, and to be familiar with what humans have said about it over the centuries. Nothing I write is truly new. This is not "Abdism," Graff's invention, it is rather ordinary philosophy, sometimes in some new language.[/list]

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Abd wrote:4. To understand my comments, it helps to consider reality as itself and not as a collection of ideas, and to be familiar with what humans have said about it over the centuries. Nothing I write is truly new. This is not "Abdism," Graff's invention, it is rather ordinary philosophy, sometimes in some new language.[/list]

O.

You should even deny the existence of gravity if you should get wiki love in return, Abd. You are a wiki addict just like Kum.
Or are you forgotten yourself how insane your tree house behaving with Juicy was, Abd?
And what a total nonsens you was predicting there what I have summarised here? Your Abdism in short?

Well, I not Abd.

Have a nice day.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:18 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Lies or vomit.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:30 am

it is rather ordinary philosophy, sometimes in some new language.

A very strange new language I have to say, Abd.
Tree house talk? A short summery:

*Just block them, Statler and Crow till you have disciplined them in my Abdism Juicy. (inn\ different words)
*I have experience with my teenage daughters.
*There is no good and bad, easy.
*I am living in a other reality, TDA,

So tree house talk is your new language I understand, mister Lomax? Or do you want to denier you wrote such a things on discord and blocked me even before I could open my mouth?
You are a wiki addicted Abd, and like every junk you lose your decorum and yourself and simple start to lie.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:55 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Tree house talk? A short summery:

*Just block them, Statler and Crow till you have disciplined them in my Abdism Juicy. (inn\ different words)

Trolls will find a phrase that, taken out of context, looks like something. Context matters in reality, which is why trolls don't quote exactly, or even if they do, it is a quote that provides no context. And they claim that others lie. I would never use the term "disciplined" in that context, for example. And what was being described was, in fact, practically universal moderator practice on almost all on-line fora, and very similar to standard organizational practice.

Trolls will extend the "conversation" endlessly, and Graaf has acknowledged his motives, which are precisely the motives of a troll, and it is motive that defines trolling. So his denial of the word is meaningless. Q.E.D.