TBF blocked me indefinitely for edit warring

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
suleeabc1
Sucks Noob

TBF blocked me indefinitely for edit warring

Post by suleeabc1 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:49 pm

So it doesn't "work" really well. TBF refused to unblock me, and I don't know why this admin blocked and threatened me for edit warring.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: TBF blocked me indefinitely for edit warring

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:00 am

Please, since when does an admin need a "reason"? Honor among thieves and all that rot.

suleeabc1
Sucks Noob

Post by suleeabc1 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:34 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:00 am
Please, since when does an admin need a "reason"? Honor among thieves and all that rot.
Honor among thieves means that criminals do not compromise the criminal activities of other criminals, according to Wikipedia. But here's what you said in your reply in a forum that I made 2 weeks ago.

Which is either a good thing, or pissed someone off who is watchlisting those articles. Obviously you pissed off TBF. He is an administrator--that means he is a GOD. And you are nothing. TBF is a classic "evil patroller"; he doesn't merely revert vandalism, he gets his rocks off blocking and threatening people. And he learned how to do this on German Wikipedia in 2012 then brought his snotty manchild hostility to en-WP. I have no doubt he also hangs around on WMF-operated IRC channels in order to suck up to insiders. It's all a big videogame to him, he does almost NO content work and adds almost nothing to Wikipedia. He's an expert at "quoting the rules" which the other freaks just love, because the rules seem clear....but are vague enough to let admins abuse them at will.

Patrollers and bastards and sociopaths run Wikipedia so when he asked for adminship last year, he received support from existing admins. And he won big. Unless you grind out new content and build up your contrib list, AND find a couple of administrators to support you, AND get friendly with people on Wikimedia IRC channels, he's going to keep shitting on you. There is no "democracy" there and the bastards don't give a shit about "encyclopedia content"; they use it as a lure to bring in suckers to abuse.

NOW are you starting to see how insane and dishonest Wikipedia actually is?

He's a younger and dumber asshole than most evil patrollers; he has a vanity website, with his postal address. Most system-abusers in the WMF world normally go to great lengths to hide their real identities. And he's been stupidly posting pics of himself from Commons.
https://www.freiwuppertal.de/impressum/

TMC1982
Sucks

Post by TMC1982 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 pm

I was recently indefinitely blocked by Moneytrees because I placed a copyright warning that he left for me in my archives instead of directly acknowledging his message first. Even after I apologized, he patronizingly told me that I should already know inside and out all of the guidelines on Wikipedia pertaining copyrights given that I have over 37,000 edits. And then he looked up my most recent edit history, and came to the conclusion that I deserved to be blocked because I had a history of "overquoting".