RexxS gets a well deserved demotion, if the chicken shit ever even shows his face again

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

RexxS gets a well deserved demotion, if the chicken shit ever even shows his face again

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:59 pm

So, RexxS couldn't manage holding down a role that the likes of Bishonen and Drmies have managed to cling to for YEARS.

Who could have predicted it?

Everyone.

Seriously, why did the Wikipedians, and Wikipediocracy, have such difficulty grasping this basic truism.....

RexxS is temperamentally unsuited for Wikipedia Adminship.

RexxS has been the same person as a Wikipedia Administrator, that he was as a Wikipedia editor. That is probably not a surprise, since he is an older white male, and he had been a Wikipedia editor since forever.

Only a fool could have thought he would or could have been a changed man, and for proof of that, you only need to realise this was the hope of Beeblebrox, Wikipedia Arbitrator and Wikipediocracy beloved member. He said that in their forum, and nobody there has had the balls or the sense to ask him on what basis he had any reason to think that. Other than his perpetual belief he is right and everyone who thinks he is an idiot, is wrong.

Well, I think Beeblebrox is an idiot, and worse, and if he would like to check the record, everything I ever said about RexxS, has come true. Beeblebrox claims nobody takes me seriously. He's right, nobody on Wikipedia or Wikipediocracy takes me seriously.

And where has it got you?

Egg on your faces now eh, you stupid bastards. A whole bunch of wasted community time, yet more acrimony and bitterness, and potentially lost dear old everyone's real life mate RexxS for good. And for what? To keep Bishonen happy? Why do you care so much what she thinks, you know she holds you all in contempt.

RexxS promised to be better, he said he would be a changed man as an Administrator. Even though he had insulted someone days before he was nominated. A nomination that was clearly an act of disrespect, if not out and out trollery of the community she rules over with pure fear, by that mad Queen Bishonen.

You saw everything you needed to know about what RexxS would be like as an Admin, when he said he was not prepared to take on board the widespread concerns, and maybe to satisfy those concerns, he could step back for six months, and come back with solid proof he could and therefore would be able to act like an Administrator is supposed to (and yes, it sucks that so many of them don't, but what the fuck has that got to do with anything - the standard is the standard).

The proof of what RexxS is and always was, was there for all to see. Wikipedia doesn't expect Admins not to insult people because it would be nice. Which it would be. They do it because an Admin who hasn't got the self control not to call people pricks, probably hasn't got the self control required not to edit war, or threaten people he is in dispute with.

And sure, yes, nobody doubts he does this because he really really cares. So fucking what? As usual in the twisted community of Beyond My Kens, none of the adults in the room get any credit. If you're polite and your actions are genuinely for the good of the project, well, they might just about notice you if you die.

RexxS is what he always was. The only people who really wanted him to be a Wikipedia Administrator, are the people who were upset that it is a role that necessarily requires people not to be assholes, slaves to their emotions, no matter how infrequently.

The signs of what he is and always was, were always there. And they have always then there for Guy Chapman too. If RexxS or any if his friends want to cry about the injustice of him not getting the same reckoning before the bewigged ones, well, BOOO HOOO.

It's the Wikipedia you fucks built. RexxS, Bishonen, NewYorkBrad, Drmies, Beeblebrox, and all the rest. The generation of assholes that came after the people who wrote the policy that says, maybe it would be nice if the people with power over others weren't assholes. Wikipedia's 1960s generation, that likes to pretend it's not more suited to a world where oppression and the closed shop were a thing.

On this evidence, if I were an established and trusted Wikipedia editor, someone who had registered over ten years ago say, I could have a Chapman case requested quite easily, and he would be desysopped in convincing fashion. Edit warring? Check. Incivility? Check. Involved blocks? Check. Arrogant prick to anyone who doesn't share his vision for Wikipedia? Check.

Therein lies your problem, as far as presenting yourself as good people goes. I hate Chapman for his astonishing level of confidence in his freedom to be an asshole with a badge. I'd happily stab him in the eyes and the heart if I ever meet him. Speaking metaphorically.

If the price to pay to hold him to account, is to become a Wikipedia editor in good standing, well, fuck you. I'll take door number two, and you can fucking live with it.

Insiders gonna inside. Outsiders gonna out.

Wikipediocracy could help, but, well, if they were honest with the actual victims of Wikipedia, they like how Chapman performs his role more than the average Wikipedia shitheel does. And it's not because he is so bad for their image and people like him will eventually kill off Wikipedia, as they so often like to claim is their secret motive, like they're critics or something. Nope, they just like assholes.

Scum always admires scum.

To recap. RexxS was not Admin material. You found a way to give it to him anyway, because why the fuck not, it's not like anyone was looking. Your critics, the real critics, know you better than you know yourselves. It's why we want bad things to happen to you.

Assuming RexxS is alive and well, that he hasn't in fact died of COVID (and don't mistake this as an indication I'd feel bad if he had), well, who was really surprised that his reaction to having an Arb Case opened on him, was to leave you all to it?

Like somehow, that's some shit he just doesn't need to be involved with.

Never mind the bullshit, it's simple. It's a mark of a man who knew he was guilty, who knew he had miserably failed to live up to the promise he made the community, and who also knew that the community are such a bunch of chicken shit asswipes, living in fear of people like Bishonen, the only time that promise was ever even going to get recalled, was before the beaks.

You fucking people.

Will you ever learn.

The answer is no. Beeblebrox/Bishonen is who you are, or who you let walk all over you, like they're better than you.

Fucking morons, every single last one of you.